Epilouge

Babies, Maybe?

~ 1 year later ~

 

Kyungsoo was screaming at the top of his voice that morning because Jaehyun keeps on whining and crying every time he persuaded the boy to put some clothes on. The trio was supposed to head to Mrs Do's apartment to celebrate Jaehyun's first birthday. Kyungsoo was having a hard time here but Kai wasn't helping him at all. Now, where is that man when Kyungsoo needed him most. Kai suddenly emerged from their bedroom all dressed ready to set off to their son's first birthday party. He stood at the side watching Kyungsoo as he continued to persuade Jaehyun to put some clothes on. He used all kinds of methods to persuade the one year old like food, toys and sleeping with appa for the whole week but nothing seems to work. Kai chuckled watching the two most important people in his life arguing.

 

Kyungsoo heard someone chuckling as he turned around and sees a happy looking Kai laughing at him and Jaehyun. Kyungsoo dropped the top that was in his hands and pouted at the corner of their bed. Kai laughed and picked up the top that Kyungsoo dropped and put it over his son who happily lifted his arm.

 

“Aww, that's daddy's boy. Now who's the good boy, hmm?” Kai cooed at his son, who just laughed at his appa's reaction and said an audible Da!

 

He picked Jaehyun up along with the baby bag with all of Jaehyun necessities to bring over his car. He happily walked out of their room while baby talking to his one and only son who just giggled and answered him in one of those baby words not realising that Kyungsoo wasn't behind him. Jaehyun was learning how to talk and what made Kai happier but not Kyungsoo because the first word he said was: APPA! Yes, it was appa and not omma.

 

Kai turned around and realised that Kyungsoo wasn't behind him. He placed Jaehyun down on the high chair and told the boy to wait while he made his way back to their shared bedroom.

 

“Kyungsoo? Baby? Where are you?” Kai called out for Kyungsoo as he looked for him. It was then he heard his husband throwing up in the toilet. He waited patiently on their bed as he heard Kyungsoo flushed down the toilet.

 

“Baby, you sure you're okay? Its worrying me you know. You've been throwing up lately and randomly throwing tantrums when I give my attention to Jaehyun.” Kai asked. “HAHAHAHAHA. Don't tell me that you're pregnant again eh? Those are the signs of a pregnant man.” Kai continued as he laughed and nudged Kyungsoo's ribs.

 

However, his laughter died down when he realise that Kyungsoo didn't utter a single word and the boy was beet red.

 

“WAIT! DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE REALLY ARE?!” Kai exclaimed as he shook Kyungsoo on the shoulder. Kyungsoo didn't respond but gave Kai not one but three pregnancy kits with all results showing that it was positive.

 

“WE'VE GOT TO TELL THE OTHERS ABOUT THIS!” he said as he dragged Kyungsoo out and carried Jaehyun and the baby bag along.

 

“ANDDDD I LOVE YOU, KYUNGSOO-AH.” Kai said as they drove off to the party, leaving a beet red Kyungsoo.