Chapter 7

Babies, Maybe?

Kyungsoo’s POV:

 

I woke up to the most wonderful sight in my life. I felt two strong arms wrapping themselves around my waist. I looked up and saw beautiful brown locks covering almost half of my husband’s face and the plump lips that parted. I smiled looking at that amazing sight. When I tried to move so that I can get up and make breakfast, I felt the arm around me tightened and I knew at that moment that he was awake. I nudged his ribs signaling him to move but he didn’t budge. I was annoyed by his actions but let him be. I had no choice but to violently push him away and it was then I realize a sharp pain at my lower back. I sighed when I realized that he was still inside of me. I wanted scream at him for not removing himself from my body but every single move I made, my body was filled with the same pleasure that I felt from the past week.

 

“K-Kai, d-do y-you m-mind re-removing you-yourself from i-inside m-me?” I said.

 

I heard him smirk against the shell of my ear as he gave me butterfly kisses against my ear all the way down to my neck and nibbling on that supple skin. “Give me a minute, baby. I still haven’t get my appetizer.” He huskily said.

 

After what it feels like forever, he released inside of me with a groan. I whimpered as he pulled out feeling his juices trailing in between my thighs. He turned me round and gave me a peck on my lips, “Good morning, baby” he said.

 

I had to get used to this I told myself. From the nightly sessions and to the random morning cravings that Kai have. This is for the sake of building a family together I told myself which apparently Kai heard me. He smiled as he hugged me tighter gazing into my eyes, “You have to get used to this for the sake of our small family, baby.” He continued.

 

I nodded as I pulled away from him making my way (still limping) to the bathroom to take a quick shower and prepare breakfast for my lovely husband. Once I got out from the shower all dressed, I made my way out our shared room to the kitchen. I smelt something nice cooking and saw Kai standing in front of the stove with only his wife beater and boxers on and an apron tied around his waist. It was the one I bought for him when he started learning how to cook. I walked towards him and hesitantly wrapped my arms around his waist and pressed my cheeks against his back.

 

He turned around with two plates in hand and told me to take a seat at the dining table. He sat down the bacon and egg filled plate with a glass of milk and my pills. He smiled and said, “Eat up, baby! This wont be as nice as yours but I still tried. Oh! And don’t forget that. I’ll head back to the room to get changed so that we can head to the café later.” He said while ruffling my hair which cause me to pout.

 

After 15 minutes, I was done with my breakfast and Kai was done changing. The both of us washing the dishes together constantly stealing glances at one another. We then left our apartment and made our way to the café which was located next to the library.

 

what’s with Kai and the library? I don’t know but one thing for sure, his reasoning will always be the same: it reminds me of the first time we met, the first time I talked to you, the first time I confessed, the time I proposed to you and also the first time we said our vows.’ I chuckled at his reasoning but that’s what makes me love him more each day.

A/N:

hiii! i really didn't expect myself to update this fast. ANYWAYY, NEXT CHAPTER: THE SIGNS ARE HERE! while waiting, enjoy this chappie! ^^ xoxo.