Chapter 6

Babies, Maybe?

After all the visitors left the house saying their thanks and congratulatory to the couple, Kai decided to offer Kyungsoo his help in clearing the mess in their kitchen as well as their living room. Kyungsoo made his way to their shared bedroom and lay down in bed after taking another tablet from the hormones pills.

 

As Kai was wiping the table top, he was trying his best to figure out why was Kyungsoo all moody since the time they talked about the adoption. While he was wiping the table top, a sealed packet of tablets fell and he picked it up. He was surprised to see the packet because he knows that both him and Kyungsoo are not suffering from any particular illnesses. And that was when he reads the prescription, it says: “HORMONES PILL FOR MEN; SUITABLE FOR COUPLES WHO WANTS A BABY ON THEIR OWN. TAKE ONE TABLET TWO TIMES A DAY”.

 

‘Wait. Is this the reason why Kyungie have been bugging me about having a baby on our own? That might be the reason why he was sulking the whole time when I say that we can’t have babies?’ Kai thought. And that was when he remembered seeing Baekhyun’s protruding belly when the boy entered their apartment.

 

~ Flashback ~

 

“Hey dude, how’s married life so far eh?” Chanyeol asked hitting Kai on his shoulder as he and Sehun take their seats on the living room couch.

 

“Yeah, everything’s fun and good. Especially our nightly activities. Damn! Kyungsoo felt so darn good.” Kai replied with a smirk.

 

“Hey, the last time I remembered seeing Baekhyun, I don’t remember he was that fat and his belly is unusually huge!” Kai exclaimed.

 

“YOU DON’T KNOW?!” Both Chanyeol and Sehun exclaimed. And Kai shook his head vigorously.

 

“Well, my Baekkie is five months pregnant with our first baby girl.” Chanyeol answered simply. And Kai shook his head again.

 

“He have been taking this hormones pills that are made for gay men like us in order for us to be able to have babies. He didn’t tell me by the way. And then bam! One day he told me that he was pregnant with our first child. I was shocked at first but I was happy to know that I was going to be a dad. Baekhyun gave some to Kyungsoo so that the both of you can have your own babies. Oh, and Sehunnie and his Lulu is trying it out too.” Chanyeol replied. His eyes widened in shock when he saw confusion written all over Kai’s face.

 

“WAIT! DUDE! KYUNGSOO DIDN’T TELL YOU?!” he continued.

 

~ End of Flashback ~

 

Kai chuckled to himself when he realize the reason why the pills were on their kitchen table top. Kyungsoo actually wants a baby together with him. And that answers to his question why Kyungsoo keeps on bugging him about having their own baby and not adopting one. Maybe that is another reason why Kyungsoo was sulking the whole day. He dried his hands as he made his way to their shared bedroom to where his beloved was sleeping.

 

He got into the bed and wrapped his arms around the small waist while taking a whiff of Kyungsoo’s strawberry scented shampoo. He kissed the top of Kyungsoo’s head and then his neck. He turned the boy around so that he was above him.

 

“Kyungie-ah, I know why you’re angry with me whenever we talked about adopting a baby. And no, you can’t lie to me anymore because I found the pills that you’ve been taking. I won’t mind starting a family together with you. You want to try again tonight?” Kai said as he caress Kyungsoo’s cheek. The older slowly nodded.

 

-

 

Their sweaty bodies pressed against one another with Kyungsoo’s back against Kai’s chest. Both of them breathed heavily. Kai smiled as he turned the blushing boy to him to get a better look at his lover. Their feet tangled into one another.

 

“I’m sorry okay. And we will definitely go through this together if there is a life growing inside of you.” Kai said as he kissed the top of Kyungsoo’s head.

A/N:

oh yayyy! i was in the mood to give you guys a double update. haha. anyway, this random but which exo song do you guys like from the first album. for me, i like baby don't cry and peter pan. i love Kyungsoo's voice and Sehun's cute rapping because of his lisp. *.* anyway, enjoy this chapter. xoxo.