Chapter 15

Babies, Maybe?

34 weeks:

 

Kyungsoo is at his last two weeks of his pregnancy and he is due any time now. The couple are now preparing for the baby shower that Mrs Do decided to hold in order to celebrate in advance the arrival of her first grandson. Kyungsoo's mood was not getting any better than 9 months before and he was all cranky that morning because he claimed that the nursery wasn't ready and their baby is arriving soon. But the nursery was all ready, Kai just wanted to keep it a surprise. Kyungsoo was cranky not only because that the nursery wasn't ready. It was also because about how big he have gotten and he hated the fact that his feet are starting to swell from all the walking and the stretch marks on his tummy are becoming more and more visible.

In the late evening, when the couple arrived at Mrs Do's apartment, they were greeted with Hana's loud squeals which caused Kyungsoo to swoon over the four month old. Well, Hana is the only one that can make Kyungsoo happy from all those mood swings that he have been experiencing lately. He waddled his way to Hana and picked the girl up and start his baby talking to the girl, which never fails to make Kai smile looking at the sight. Lucky for them, the moment they reached the apartment, all the important guest aka their loved ones were there. But there was something off about Luhan. He looks kind of pale I guess?

 

The baby shower started off with all eight of them eating the food that Kyungsoo's mum prepared which includes that family specialty: Kimchi Spaghetti. All of them happily ate their meals and after they were full, all of them huddled together on the couch with Kyungsoo and Kai cuddling at the corner and Kyungsoo having trouble getting used to the way he was sitting. They played games like pasting the donkey's tail on the donkey but this time it was replaced with pasting the baby sticker on Kyungsoo's belly instead. However, Kyungsoo being his sensitive pregnant self, got offended by this game that he locked himself in his old bedroom. After an hour of persuading the sulking boy out, he got out the room and made them to promise not to play any of these offensive games. All in all the day ended with a happy Kyungsoo because he received a lot of gifts from his loved ones like clothing, toys, diapers, bottles and things they need for their baby. And one of the news that shocked the couple was that Luhan is PREGNANT TOO! 3 MONTHS PREGNANT AT THAT!

 

Once they reached the apartment, Kai covered Kyungsoo's eyes with a cloth which cause the boy to gasped in surprise. “Wh-what are you do-doing?” Kyungsoo asked with an apparent stutter.

 

“Ssshh. Don't worry baby but I am not playing a prank on you but this is a surprise that you'll definitely love.” Kai said as he slowly patted Kyungsoo's arm.

 

A few minutes later, Kai loosened the cloth covering Kyungsoo's eyes but still instructing Kyungsoo to keep his eyes closed. And once Kai was standing in the middle of the room, Kyungsoo's eyes fluttered open and he gasped as he looked at the nursery. The walls were painted cream and the baby's cot was placed at the corner of the room with the plushy that Kyungsoo always wanted to get for his son (even though it is not the exact similar one, Kyungsoo still liked it).

 

He turned around to Kai and ran to his for a tight hug. “I love you so much, Jongin-ah. And I am sorry for being mean to you for the past nine months but no worries our little boy is coming soon.” Kyungsoo whispered which cause Kai to chuckle as he slowly tilt Kyungsoo's head to place a soft kiss on his lips.

A/N:

i have to spoil this for you guys but we have two more chapters to go and its the end! yayy! xoxo.