Chapter 8

Babies, Maybe?

Five weeks later:

 

Kyungsoo’s POV:

 

The café that we’ve opened together have started to prosper and I am very happy about it. And the both of us are able to hire new employees to help around in the café because we're too busy to manage the café. Surprisingly, Suho’s Chinese boyfriend, Lay decided to lend a helping hand around the café since the boy don’t have anything much to do other than staying in their apartment waiting for Suho to come home. But lately, I’ve not been feeling well. I get random tummy aches almost every time which I don’t remember suffering from any stomach related illnesses. I get lethargic a lot lately. I wouldn’t have enough energy to help out in the café. And all I do is to just sit around watching Kai doing all the job.

 

All of them escalated around last week when I started throwing up in the wee hours of the morning. I would feel my stomach churning up in the middle of the night and the next thing I knew, I’ll be bended over the toilet bowl, throwing out the contents in my stomach. This would go on until the afternoon and I couldn’t even take down my breakfast.

 

Kai’s POV:

 

It have been like this for the past week. I would be waking up to a cold bed side because Kyungsoo will be in the toilet throwing up whatever he can. And I will be walking into the toilet rubbing his back hoping that would make him feel better. I was starting to get worried because this is pretty unusual to me. It looks more like morning sickness? You know, the feeling when pregnant woman get? Yeah, something like that. And that was when something start to click in my head. The hormones pills. Our nightly activities together. Could this mean that my Kyungie is pregnant? I am going to be a father? But isn’t it abit too early? I snapped out of my reverie when I noticed Kyungsoo started moving in my hold. Yes, it’s happening again. He’s going to throw up yet again.

 

No One’s POV:

 

Kai carefully rubbed Kyungsoo’s back as the smaller continue throwing up. After the older finished throwing up, he carefully picked him up and tucked him into bed. Kai knew that this time it really wasn’t just any flu bug. This could mean that his Kyungie is pregnant. He carefully shook his wife. Kyungsoo’s eyes fluttered open and he muttered, “Is it morning already?”

 

“Nope. But Kyungie baby. I need you to get up we are going to visit the doctor’s.” Kai replied.

 

Kyungsoo whined because he was exhausted from the constant throwing up for the past hour and the last thing he wants to happen is Kai forcing him to wake up. “I don’t wannaaaaa.” He whined.

 

“NO. We have to visit the doctor’s. This is not just some flu bug. It might be something serious.” Kai replied.

 

Kai had no choice but help the smaller change to another set of fresh new clothes. Yes, it includes helping Kyungsoo into the shower even he had to control himself looking at how y and seductive Kyungsoo look. And he wasn’t one of a husband to take advantage of his wife when he is this vulnerable. Once they are all changed, Kai carried Kyungsoo to their car bridal style with Kyungsoo eyes half opened.

 

Hopefully this is nothing serious,’ Kai thought.

A/N:

another update! i was shocked this morning when i looked at the comments. (yes, i'm weird because i stalk myself on AFF) no really i  didn't know that there's alot of people who reads mpreg. this shows that aff needs more mpreg fanfics. i love mpreg but there's not much. so yeah. anddd, my term break starts todya which means, i can update everyday. i can even finish this up by the end of this week and start on a new fanfic. (yes, i am actually wokring on one right now.) AND EXO GOT THEIR FIRST WIN TODAY! YAYYY! SUHO LOOKS LIKE HE WAS HAVING A PANIC ATTACK. AND KRIS LIKE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO BUT CHANYEOL SAVED SUHO. IT WAS SO URGHHH LOOKING AT THEM ALL HAPPY.

should i reply comments? yes? no? maybe? nahhh. dont want to because i am such a lazy author. anyway, enjoy this chapter. xoxo.