Chapter 1

Babies, Maybe?

Six months have passed and both Kai and Kyungsoo can hear the wedding bells calling for them. Kyungsoo smile while caressing the ring on his finger and tomorrow is the day he will start spending his life with the man he adored.

 

~ Flashback ~

 

After the proposal, both Kai and Kyungsoo started planning for their wedding. They were all excited at the thoughts of the location of the wedding to the decorations and to the food that will be served. Kyungsoo wanted to join Kai in the planning for their honeymoon but Kai rejected the offer because he wanted it to be a surprise for the older. Kai and his surprises. The older pouted as he was dying to know about their honeymoon location but Kai said that he can prepare himself for their first night as a newly-wed. Believe it or not, they have not crossed the boundary of sleeping together just yet because Kai claims that it’s nicer to save it for their first night.

 

While both men were busy looking at different locations for their wedding (along with their mothers because both women were too excited for their son’s wedding), Kai came up with the most bizarre idea ever. “Let’s have the wedding at the public library!” he exclaimed.

 

Kyungsoo gasped at the idea and hit Kai’s hand continuously saying that it was a bad idea because a library is a library and it is not a place where you can hold a wedding!

 

He stomped out of the room pouting.

 

Kai came and backhugged the older, “Aww, baby! What is so bad about the library, hmm? That’s where I met you, where we first talked and also where I proposed to you. That’s the most unique place for a wedding. And when we have kids, we can tell them how appa and omma tied the knot here.”

 

The smaller just continue pouting and said a soft you decide before walking back in and sat next to his omma.

 

The preparations was going as planned and Kai secretly hoped that Kyungsoo will like his idea of holding the wedding in the public library. All the tables and chairs and also the shelves were pushed to the side to make way for the aisle where his beloved Kyungsoo will walk on. Throughout the six months of preparations, he forbid Kyungsoo from planning the wedding because he knew that the older would just complain about how unromantic he is to hold the wedding at the library. He also want to prove to the older that it wasn’t that bad to hold their wedding there, right? Right? Right?

 

The only time that Kyungsoo was involved in the wedding preparations, was when he has to try on his suit along with Luhan and Baekhyun. He wasn’t in a good mood on that particular day because he was still annoyed by the fact that they would have their ing wedding in a ing library. Let me repeat, A ING LIBRARY!

 

He huffed as he continuously looking at this wrist watch. ‘Damn! This Baekhyun is really late! He needs to be here to collect his best man’s suit!’

 

Luhan was almost done with his collections and both of them were sitting side by side on the couch. Luhan felt awkward beside the angry boy because that was his first time seeing that innocent angel getting all angry. He was about to tear down the building when a happy Baekhyun stepped into the shop.

 

“BYUN BAEKHYUN! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG TO COME HERE HUH?! EVEN LUHAN IS DONE WITH HIS MEASUREMENTS!” he hollered at the eyeliner boy.

 

But what surprised Kyungsoo was the boy still had that stupid smile on his face just like his beloved husband. “Relax Kyungie-ah. I was late because I was at the doctor’s for an appointment” he said smiling widely.

 

“Appointment? Why were you there anyway? Are you sick? Why didn’t you tell me?” Kyungsoo said now concern is written all over his face.

 

Baekhyun chuckled, “I am 3 months pregnant Kyungie-ah.” He shyly said.

 

All three boys squealed learning that there was a life growing inside of Baekhyun’s tummy. But lucky for him, he wasn’t showing that much because of his small body frame. Kyungsoo immediately calmed down from his anger and he dragged the pregnant boy out of the shop and to the nearest Starbucks so that his best friend of 16 years can tell him how he got himself pregnant. He then found out that the boy actually took pills for his hormones in order for him to get pregnant and not forgetting the effort that the couple put in to make this happen.

 

~ End of Flashback ~

 

Kyungsoo tightened the grip of the pills that he bought at the pharmacy earlier before he heads home. While he was staring at the pills in his hand and also the engagement ring that was given to him that was when his mum suddenly entered the room. He quickly stuff the pills under his pillow and moved in making space for his mum to sit on the bed. She smiled at her only baby boy. Now, he’s not going to be her only baby boy but he belongs to Kai too.

 

She smiled at her son and grabbed his hand, “Are you ready for tomorrow? You won’t be staying here anymore now huh? Be a good husband or should I say wife to Kai neh? And if you have any problems, don’t hesitate to come to omma okay. If your dad is here, he would definitely be happy for you.”

 

Kyungsoo smiled and wiped the tear that start to roll down her cheeks, “Omma, I know that appa is happy to watch his one and only son marrying the man of his dreams.”

 

She nodded and told him to go to sleep before walking out and telling him no talking on the phone the night before your wedding.

 

Kyungsoo sighed and when he suddenly remembered about the pills. He really wanted to tell Kai about it but he doesn’t know how to. ‘So I might be able to have my own children without adopting’ he thought before falling into a deep slumber.

 

A/N:

Hehe. So i lied. Nahhh, i didn't actually lied but i just had this urge of posting at least one chapter before the weekends end and i have to study for one of my modules. And guess what's annoying? It's on the last day of school! Freaking last day of school. but looking on the bright side, my holidays are starting. okay i really should stop rambling because no one cares. anyway enjoy chapter one and leave some comments. xoxo. :)