The Singlest

A Big Lie

PS : The Blue one is for Donghae’s thought.


 

            It was midnight already. The members already came back to their dorm. Instanly, They went to their room and rested because there were a lot of schedules already that waiting for them on the next day. But on the other hand,  Ryeowook was on the balcony. He was enjoying the scenery.

 

I wonder why the boss wants us to see her first...

It is really the first time he asked our help about his new project..

The last time, he didn’t even ask us about the things of Super junior..

 

Flashback

“You are going to debuting a new singer? a female singer?” asked Leeteuk to their boss.

“Yeah.. I thought you guys will help this project a lot.. I had thought about this and you guys are the right ones that I can rely on”. Explained the boss carefully as the members listening to him.

“Well, the staff had given her a very tight training. Including, dancing, singing, acting, or even mc-ing. But the only one problem is I haven’t been this worried before. I mean.. I want you guys to see her first. Ya.. I want you to see her performance before her debute. Because.. you guys are selective enough to judge. You just have to say ‘yes’ or ‘no’. ‘Yes’ for, she’s ready to be debuted. ‘No’ for, she needs more practice and training.”

“You are saying that we need to judge her or give her a lesson?” Shindong spoke up.

“Kind of..” Answered him shortly.

        Ryeowook, Donghae, Leeteuk, and the others were silence because it is hard enough for them. They kept eye contacting each other.

“Well.. It’s really honor for us” explained Leeteuk carefully.

“So..is that ‘yes’?” asked him almost smiling.

 

But

 

“Ryeowook-ah.. “

Ryeowook felt a bit surprise when he heard someone call his name softly. It was Donghae hyung.

“Hyung!!”

“Cannot sleep?” asked Donghae with a low voice.

“I’m just.. thinking about..the..” Ryeowook spoke slowly as he doubt about what he had to do, tell his hyung or not.

“Me too.. I can’t sleep either. Ryeowook-ah.. I wanna ask your opinion?”

“About?”

“About Eunso..” Donghae said full of concern.

“Do you guys fight or something?” Ryeowook is now looking at his hyung.

“Not.. of course not, but..Shindong hyung said that he saw her with a guy went to a cafe nearby her office.” Donghae face now are completely gloomy.

“So? Do you believe it? Have you asked her about this?”

“Well.. I haven’t.. but I’m going to ask her next week after she finish her drama shooting in Busan. You know? Next week is our 1st anniversary. But.. I have no idea how is thing going to turn be...if ask her about..this” he said.

“If I ask her about this matter.. I..I.. really..” he added with teary eyes.

“Hyung.. you need to ask her.. that’s the only way” Ryeowook said and pat his hyung’s back.

“Believe me hyung.. if she really loves you.. she will never cheat on you. Because when two people protect each other’s feeling and appreciate it every single time that’s what we do called by true love. Don’t you the one who told me this? So.. hyung don’t have to worry.” Explained Ryeowook.

“Thanks.. you’re the one who can understand me more than myself. Ryeowook-ah.. you’re my lovely dongaseng” Donghae said while ruffling Ryeowook’s hair and now Donghae’s face is brighter.

“Stop it hyung.. look!! My hair is completely mess now” Ryeowook said and fixed his hair.

            Donghae couldn’t help it and laughed because of his dongsaeng behaviour.

 

Thanks Ryeowook-ah..

Please always by my side

my lovely dongsaeng ^ ^

 

            Donghae and Ryeowook were enjoying the scenery together. But Donghae found Ryeowook yawning and he looked at the digital clock which is hanging in the wall. It was 01.00 o’ clock.

“Ryeowook-ah..why don’t we go to sleep? It’s midnight already.” Donghae said and placed his hand over Ryeowook’s shoulders.The younger couldn’t say any word and just follow his hyung who dragging him to his room.

 

Thanks God..

He heard my suggestion..

I really don’t want to see my kind hyung’s face turn to ugly because of his girlfriend..

But.. to be honest.. I could feel she’s not the rigth one to

Deserve Donghae hyung’s pure love..

But..

Maybe I’m wrong..

Hmm.. It’s better to keep my concentration to our members, and

our new album..

 

            Ryeowook tried hard to erase those thoughts in his mind. Slowly, he started to feel tired all over his body and felt sleep.

 

***

THE DAY BEFORE THEIR COMEBACK

            The sun shines brigthly as usual. Some people were getting ready to do their activity, and Super junior  does too. In the living room Donghae and Kangin were sitting next to each other while watching the morning show  waiting for Leeteuk who was taking shower. Since Heechul enlisted, there are only Donghae, Ryeowook, Leeteuk in the 12th floor but now Kangin joined them. It was clear. They are happy about it. Not even want to miss any moment.

 

            On the other hand, Ryeowook was busy enough to joining them watching TV. He was cooking for their breakfast. Carefully, he prepared one by one the dishes. He also didn’t forget to make breakfast for the rest members who live downstair.

 

“Hyung..!! Breakfast is ready” Ryeowook shouted to make sure that members could hear his voice.

            As Ryeowook finished his sentence. Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, Yesung, and sungmin came and joined the others. They had their breakfast together as their planned because they need to go to the location together right after breakfast.

“Eunhyuk-ah.. I saw Ji Eun last night. Did you guys meet?” Asked Leeteuk while chewing his food.

“Yeah.. she came to say goodbye. Since I couldn’t accompany her to the airport today.”

“Where is she going? For a show?” asked Kangin this time.

“She’s going to Taiwan for a show” Eunhyuk answered camly but a bit sounds bitter than calm.

“Eunhyuk-ah.. we all understand how you feel” Donghae pat his bestfriend shoulder to show that he could feel the same way like he did.

“Donghae hyung’s right. You know? This is why I wish that I’m not an idol. I would like to feel like ordinary people. They could spent their time without any schedule follow they after.” They are all now silence after hearing what Kyuhyun said.

“Yeah.. you’re right. I wish I could date with my girlfriend wherever we want. Unlike now, we need to hide or even wearing girl dress to date with her. How embrrassing!!” Sungmin pouted.

“But hyung.. I think it’s okay.. I mean.. we all knew this gonna be happen, right?” Ryeowook cut their imagination time.  He made the members looking at him full of curiousity.

“I mean.. everything has its own consequences, hyung. This is what we chose. We couldn’t have what we are not suppose to have. Just...ju..just..” Explained Ryeowook and made all of s looking at him disbelief and thinking about what the eternal maknae said.

“Ya.. we just need to do what we have suppose to. Besides, it’s not bad, right? We are one of the famous idol who shakes the world. Now, many people are dreaming to become us.  Hyung, we can meet our fans, we can meet different people, have a good job which is brought a lot of money, we could bring our family to new house, make them happy in their age. Don’t you think? Such a bless, isn’t it?” Ryeowook added. Looking at the situation, Ryeowook stopped his words because of his hyung sharply gaze.    

“I’m..mm.. I’m sorry if I..” Ryeowook said almost whispering but loud enough to be heard by the members.

“Ya.. Ryeowook-ah.. you’re right. Absolutely right..he..hehe..” Donghae said barely smile.

            Donghae’s words made the members thinking and nodding in disbelief about what the younger just said earlier.

 

He’s right..

But I could feel..

He’s sad..

His words.. it sounds fragile..

 

***

 

IN THE STUDIO

 

            This is the first time schedule they had before they perfom their new song the next day in a music show. But yet the members felt nervous. They tried hard to do as best as they could.

           

            The interview season was going to start, they felt more relax. They tried hard to concetrate. But the one who still cannot concentrate was Ryeowook. He kept blanking and made Donghae who sit beside him even worried.

“Are you okay?” asked Donghae whispering to him.

“Yeah.. I’m okay hyung” He lied.

 

Sorry Hyung..

 

This kid, how dare he lied to me..

I knew... something bothering him since yesterday..

He could lie to other but not to me..

I’m smart enough..haha..

But.. I need to finish this interview first before argue with him..

 

“Can you explain why your new song tittle ‘y free and single’?”.

It was the first question that the mc asked to The Super junior members. Leeteuk took the mic from Shindong who held it all the time since the show begun and started to answer.

“We want to show the different side of us, and we found the tittle. Well, the tittle is really representing ours” Teuk answered the question while he was smiling widely.

“So who is the iest member?” asked the mc quickly.

The member didn’t even hesitate and quickly pointed to Siwon who kept silent from the beginning. Siwon couldn’t say anything, he just smiled and blushed because of the members’ behaviour.

“How about the singlest one?” asked the mc once again.

Indeed, the members pointed to Ryeowook.

“He is the singlest one. He never date anyone recently” Eunhyuk said making the members burst into laugh.

“Yeah.. he is the singlest..” Kyuhyun added while chuckling.

“We really want to see him with someone or go dating” Leeteuk said while patting Ryeowook’s back.

“Yeah...I..I..hmm.. It’s been a long time since the last time I dating someone. Well... If that the members want, I will try to find someone and date her” Ryeowook said and felt embrassed at the same time.

 

It hurts guys...

 

Ryeowook-ah

 


 

Well, this is the second chapter..

Sorry for these boring chapters TT_TT

Hope u guys like it ^ ^

The other character will be reveal soon as I update the next chapters ^ ^

But I had to reveal some of the members are already have girlfriend in this chapter..

So.. I’d like to apologize TT_TT

Thanks  for reading and leaving comment  ^O^