She

A Big Lie

The pink for the girl’s thought. Who she is will be reveal soon ^ ^


 

                Ryeowook hadn’t woken up since last night. It even made the members worried to sick. Even though the doctor said that he was stable, the members felt uneasy looking at their dongsaeng  was lying on the bed motionless. They all waited for Ryeowook all night. When some of members had to do their schedule, the rest were staying there. They afraid if Ryeowook woke up no one there, because they knew Ryeowook well. He would feel uneasy and scare if he know that he was in the hospital. 

 

                It was 7 in the morning Donghae, Eunhyuk, Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, and Kangin were still sleeping soundly. They woke up when they heard their manager called them softly trying not to disturb the sick boy.

 

“Guys.. wake up..” he said while shaking Teuk’s body slowly.

 

                Just then, Leeteuk opened his tired eyes and found his manager standing there.

 

“Hyung..!” he said a bit whisper.

 

“You guys have schedule, don’t you remember?” he said and now his attention turned to Ryeowook.

 

“Schedule?.. I thought we are free until this afternoon.” Leeteuk said totaly wake up now.

 

“You need to come to the office today to see the new trainee. Don’t you remember what the boss had asked to you last month?” his last sentence made the rest waking up.

 

“Oh..ya.. you’re right, hyung. We need to go now” he said as he gained his memory.

 

“Hyung.. you’re coming??” Donghae asked yawning .

 

“Yeah.. you need to go” he commanded to the members who just full awake.

 

“But hyung.. Ryeowook...” Kyuhyun stuttered.

 

“Don’t worry for that.. I won’t let him be alone.. I’ll be here for him. Is that okay?? Oh ya.. one more thing, Shindong, Sungmin, Siwon, and Yesung are on the way to the office by their own car”

 

“But..” Donghae really wanted to stay.

 

“You better go now.. you’ll be late” manager said and sat beside Ryeowook by taking Teuk’s position.

 

“Guys.. manager hyung’s right.. we need to go.. we can comeback here right away after finishing the schedule.”

 

                They finally gave up and started to unpacking their things. Then Donghae moved closer to Ryeowook and carressed his soft hair.

 

Hyung.. gotta go..

 

But.. don’t worry I’m coming after schedule.. okay..

 

Hopefully, you’ll wake up as soon as I arrive here..

 

See ya..

 

***

 

SM ENTERTAINMENT

“Hyung, don’t you think we need to stay in the hospital?” Donghae asked as they arrived.

 

“It’s okay Donghae-ah. Ryeowook has manager hyung waiting for him. He will call us right away if Ryeowook wake up” Teuk said and Rubbed Donghae’s back while walking through the door.

 

                As they entered the practice room, they saw their boss already there with the other SM employees and welcomed them warmly. He asked them to stay and just then... a girl appeared from the other door. She looks beautiful even wearing that simple training custom. Her soft hair was tied up and ske looked completely nervous. On the other side, Donghae started to calm down as he saw the girl. He felt slightly better to be there at the time. He laughed and giggled a little just to see the girl’s nervousness. He found that was cute.

 

So.. she’s ..

 

She’s.. the project..

 

She looks so nervous..hehe

 

Did I look the same way back then..??

 

                Donghae in his deep thought and now tried to fix his eyes on her.

 

Donghae-ah..

 

Impossible.. if I looked that nervous back then..

 

I knew SM would contract such a talented singer, dancer and purely handsome like me..

 

They would regret.. If they didn’t..hahaha..

 

But.. I just think.. I..I.. ff..fe..

 

YAA.. Lee Donghae.. your dongsaeng was staying at hospital..

 

Why would you think about your..

 

Just stop it LEE DONGHAAE..

 

                Donghae shook his head a little in order to erase his thought. He tried to be a pro. Then once again his attention turned to the shy girl who stood there while waiting for the command when to begin her performance.

 

OH GOD..

 

Just help me out..

 

They are here..

 

Super Junior..huh..

 

Just relax.. relax..

 

                The girl tried to calm herself down. Then the music was started. She started too dance and just then she made all eyes on her. The boss even the members showed up such a proud expression toward her performance.

 

She... indeed.. beautiful..

 

Even sweat all over her face..hehe

 

Ya.. Lee Donghae..!!

 

                Her performance was such agreat. Her move and ofcourse her voice made all the people there gave such O expression.

***

 

 

IN THE NIGHT

 

                It was 9 in the night, Ryeowook who hadn’t woken up since he came to the hospital started to open his eyes. He felt heavy and slight pain in his head. He was weak and made him couldn’t move even an inch. He saw the surrounding area. The only thing he saw was white, the curtain, the chair, the door, even the blanked that covered him. There was no one there. He felt slightly fear but then he saw the door flung open.

 

“Hyung..” Ryeowook said weakly as Donghae, Yesung, and Kyuhyun entered his room.

 

“Oh finally Ryeowook.. you wake up??” you know.. I miss you so much” Donghae said getting closer to the bed.

 

“You made us.. worried to sick.. you know..” Yesung added.

 

“But Ryeowook-ah.. are you feeling better?” Kyuhyun asked reaching one of Ryyeowook’s hand.

 

“Yeah.. a lot better but.. I still feel a bit dizzy...” Ryeowook said and fully awake now.

 

“Well.. Ryeowook-ah.. I’m sorry.. I’m reall...” Donghae started.

 

“Hyung, you did it before. You want to make me faint for the second time” Ryeowook asked teasing his crying baby hyung. Spontanly, The other laughed because of Ryeowook utterance.

 

“By the way.. where have you been?? Where’s the others?” Ryeowook eyes turned to the door checking whether the other members come.

 

“Oh ya.. they came back to the dorm first because they have schedule in the morning tomorrow. Oh ya.. Ryeowook’ah the boss felt sorry for not coming.. he said he really want to but..” Yesung explained.

 

“You guys met him today?” Ryeowook asked.

 

“Yeah.. we did.. don’t you remember today was the day that we need to see his new project.. I mean to see SM new singer.” Kyuhyun answered.

 

“Singer?? a solo? “ Ryeowook asked still with his weak voice.

 

“Yeah.. you know.. she has a beautiful voice. She even made Donghae gave O expression while seeing her performed” Kyuhyun said and teased Donghae who ut of sudden silent.

 

“She??” Ryeowook asked once again.

 

“Yeah.. she.. a new solo singer.. the boss said.. maybe about.. next month she’ll debute.. “ Explained Kyuhyun proudly.

 

“Next month?”

 

“Yeah.. next month.. oh ya.. you know?? I think Lyan like Donghae hyung. I could see from her eyes. They were different when met with Donghae’s hyung.” Kyuhyun added and made Donghae face became red suddenly. He blushed as he heard Kyuhyun conclusion that she likes Donghae.

 

“Lyan??” Ryeowook asked and now his mind was full of question about the girls named Lyan.

 

“Yeah.. Lyan..do want to see her picture?” Kyuhyun asked and made his step closer than before.

 

“Picture?”

 

“I snapped it when I see Donghae hyung red face. I though he will miss her.. since he was afraid to approach her first..hehe” Kyuhyun took out his phone and ready to show the picture to Ryeowook.

 

“Ya.. you.. CHO KYUHYUN.. how dare you tease me like..” Donghae said a bit yell but suddenly Yesung stopped him by closing his mouth playfully.

 

                As Ryeowook saw the picture... he felt somehow familiar with that face.. that smile. He was totally in a deep thought now.

 

 

 

Lyan..

 

 


 

Hi guys...

 

So this is the next chapter.. hope u like it ^ ^

 

Well.. I choose Sooyoung to be the girl in the story..

 

I’m not SNSD fan.. but personaly.. I like her..

 

Please don’t hate my decision to put her.. hehe

 

Thank u so much for your comment..