The Meeting

A Big Lie

AT THE DORM

 

                Ryeowook, Donghae and the rest of the members went back to the dorm after finishing their recording at KBC station. They felt tired and went to their room as soon as they arrived.

 

                The one and only who still wide awake was Ryeowook. He kept thinking the moment when he saw Donghae with the girl that he thought Lyan, she really is.

 

 

Who is she?

 

When I saw her talking with Donghae hyung..

 

When I starred her..

 

I could feel she once starred me back..

 

Did I met her before?

 

Somehow.. she looks familiar..

 

But.. who??

 

Aiisshh.. Ryeowook-ah..

 

Stop thinking about her..

 

You better sleep or that stupid illness comeback to you..

 

 

                The moment later, he felt asleep and went to his dreamland.

 

***

 

 

                Today Super junior had to go to SM office since they had to prepare their upcoming song SPY.  Right after the members caught their schedule in the morning till afternoon. They went to SM around  7 pm. The whether was very nice seems to cheer the members to fill up with new energy and good mood. Ryeowook even prepared some snacks for the members to eat on their way to SM.

 

               As they arrived there, they went straightly to a room on the third floor that was set up to be the place for meeting. The managers, even the SM representative took part in the process. They talked about the concept of the song itself.  As time went by, it had been 2 hours but it hadn’t finished yet. Suddenly, Ryeowook felt like to go to toilet. So he excused to go for a moment.

 

                As Ryeowook walked to the meeting room back from toilet. He was passing the practice room.  He could hear sounds. They were not a kind of fearness sound but they were counting and step of dance.

 

 

“One.. two.. three.. four.. five.. six.. se..ven.. eight..” Lyan counted as she started the move dance that she just learn earlier that day.

 

“One.. two.. three.. OH my.. why is it so hard to memorize the dance move?!” she mummbled softly and made sure no one hear it.

 

 

Is she the girl that I bumped into the last days??

 

So.. she’s.. Lyan?

 

Oh.. I think she keep praticing all night all by herself...

 

Isn’t she afraid? It’s night already but...

 

 

                Suddenly, when Ryeowook walked step by step to the door while looking at the girl through the window she stopped her move and the sound couldn’t be heard anylonger. Then, the practice room lamp went off.

 

 

Oh my god.. does she see me?

 

Why I feel so nervous all of sudden??

 

Is it because the dark... omg I hate this..

 

 

                Ryeowook slowly approached the door and in while ready to open it. On the other hand Lyan held a broom that she found earlier in the corner. She was afraid that she thought the man would hurt her. She stood still in behind the door and ready to hit anyone who disturb her practice time.

 

 

 

To be honest.. I was afraid..  it couldn’t be SM staff or trainee, right?

 

But what if he’s Donghae oppa??

 

AH  he couldn’t be... he never know I come to the practice room in the evening..

 

Let’s see who you are...

 

Let me give you a small gift  ‘stranger’

 

 

                After a long fight in his mind, Ryeowook knobbed and slowly opened the door. He found it difficult to do since he felt extreamly nervous. Just then the door wide open and Ryeowook went inside.. then..

 

“Dduuk!!!”

 

 

                Ryeowook felt something hit his head. It’s not bad but preety bad. It was hit right in Ryeowook right head part.

 

 

“Aaahh!!” Ryeowook exclaimed in pain.

 

 

Oh god..

 

Don’t tell me..

 

He sounds.. like..

 

Oh no.. you are in a big danger... girl

 

 

                Lyan quickly the lamp. It was revealing the man in pain. Ryeowook who run his right hand to his head, touching it and massaging it hopefully the pain will go away. Lyan shocked at the sight, then Ryeowook turned his attention to the quite-rude-girl with still a pain expression.

 

 

“You?!” both of them said in surpraise.

 

“Ryeo..wook..?” she said doubtly.

 

“You.. Lyan?” he asked and had an answer as she nodded with kind of shock plus regret expression.

 

 

                Both of them remained silent as they lost the conversation. Both Ryeowook and Lyan didn’t know what to say and what to do at the moment. Lyan’s eyes widden as she saw blood streaming down  freely from Ryeowook’s head.

 

 

“B..bl..blood..!?” she said pointing to Ryeowook’s right head.

 

 

                Ryeowook once again used his hand to reach the hurt part of his head as Lyan said about the blood.

 

 

“Ouuch.. ahh.” He mumbled softly and shocked a bit as he saw blood on his right hand, then looked back at the girl.

 

 

What have you done?? Look at him..

 

What a full of pain expression..

 

Beside he’s your senior.. you know..

 

What will you do to survive in SM if the trainees, SM staff, the boss and the others

 

 SM artists find out that you.. you.. hit a hallyu star.. Super junior.. Kim Ryeowook??

 

God.. just kill me now.. TT_TT

 

 

“So..sorry..”

 


How was it guys? The first meeting of Ryeowook and Lyan?

Sorry for less Donghae this chapter TT_TT

Well I’m kind of upset when there is no comment.. you know.. I feel like give up but

Somehow once I update I need to keep on going.. don’t worry guys.. hehe

It’s kind of hurt to write your bias being hit.. well.. sorry.. :P

Sincerity.. thank u for all the readers ^O^