The Past

A Big Lie

SJ DORM

 

 

            The members decided to spend the night in the 12th floor. They were worried since what had happened last night. The room was filled by the awkwardness. No one talk. They remained silent as they were having their breakfast. Once they looking each other since the one who acted weird, Ryeowook couldn’t be seen anywhere. Maybe he was in his room, the members thought. But they still confused why was Ryeowook acting in that way when Donghaae and the other questioned him about the picture and the girl.

 

 

“Where is Ryeowook?” Leeteuk asked as he joined the other after being the last who take a bath, still with a towel clinged on his neck.

 

“Maybe, in his room?” Sungmin answered.

 

“Yeah.. he’s not come out since in the morning” Kyuhyun said this time.

 

“Well.. probably.. it’s because.. last night” Donghae said as he let a heavy sigh.

 

“Ya.. Donghae hyung’s right. But it doesn’t mean we had done something wrong right? We just ask him but he let out that action instead of answering us” Kyuhyun said with his pride.

 

“You’re right Kyuhyun-ah.. but we still have to understand him. I mean.. maybe it’s to difficult for him to tell us about the girl” Yesung spoke up as he finished his meal.

 

 

            Just when Yesung finished his statement, Ryeowook’s door open and showed the tired yet sad expression Ryeowook. The members stopped their conversation and waited for what was going to happend next.

 

 

            Ryeowook walked slowly towards the members and sat down right beside Sungmin and Donghae in the other side because there was an empty chair right beside both of the older. He fixed his position and ready to explain about what had happened yesterday. The members gave him worried, questioned, and confused look. Ryeowook let a small sigh and started to speak.

 

 

“Guys..” He said with a very low tone.

 

“Yes Ryeowook?” Donghae bravely asked as Ryeowook seems to nervous.

 

“Hyungs.. Kyu.. I.. I’m sorry” He said looked down.

 

“Sorry for?” Sungmin asked.

 

“For.. everything.. I’m sorry because.. last night.. I made you guys.. hmm.. worried.. and confused.. but last night.. I really did want to tell you guys.. but.. I  I..” Ryeowook managed to speak rightly. He was shaking a bit but then he felt a hand was comforting him. It was Donghae hyung. He smiled warmly as Ryeowook looked at him.

 

“It’s okay Ryeowook. If you think you are not ready yet to tell, it’s okay. You don’t have to” Sungmin explained toward the younger.

 

 

            Once more time, Ryeowook let out a sigh, but bigger and deeper this time. As the members saw how hard Ryeowook tell them, the members looked at him with such a curious to dead gaze.

 

 

“She is my best friend when I was in the 9 grade in junior high school.” Ryeowook started to explain.

 

“Yes, she’s my best friend but to be honest I want our relationship more than that. She and I always be there when one of us needed help.” He added.

 

“So you guys..” Eunhyuk said impatient.

 

“Eunhyuk-ah.. let him finish his story” Leeteuk said a bit annoyed.

 

“I hope so hyung. But she left me for continuing her study abroad. Her parents were doing some business there. Well... the last time I saw her when I saw her off in the airport. She looked totaly beautiful at the moment.” Ryeowook said while recalling the memory.

 

“The first two weeks she kept contacting me. We never let anyone upset. I always there to hang up her phone even I should stay all night because of the differences of our time even only to hear her giggled, or crying because of her problem as a foreigner in a big country such The United States. But...” Ryeowook stopped his story as he felt it was going to the point.

 

“But?” the members asked him together as their raise their eyebrow in curiousity.

 

“But.. as I said before hyungs. It only happended about two weeks. From that day till now I could not even contact her, hear her voice, giggle, or even hear her crying over her school problem. But I’m afraid, hyung. What if she doesn’s recognize me? (sighed) It’s been eleven years. But I still wait for her. I really hope she will comeback and keep our promise.” Ryeowook didn’t realize his cheek slowly getting wet because of his small tears streamed down.

 

“Don’t worry, Ryeowook-ah. I do believe.. she will.. she will recognize you as she see you for the first time after  a long-waiting” Donghae said comforting the fragile Ryeowook.

 

 

            Ryeowook smiled bitterly. But he felt relieve after telling the truth to the members.

 

 

“Ryeowook-ah.. you said that.. you hope to meet her and keep your promise.. mind to share what is it?” Sungmin asked not wanting to hurt Ryeowook because of his question.

 

“That is...”

 

 

Flashback

 

INCHEON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

02.00 PM

 

           

In the crowd, Ryeowook, Sooyoung and her parents walking to the gate where they need to leave the 15-years-old Ryeowook. Clearly, sad and not wanting to leave each other expression spreaded over Ryeowook and Sooyoung face. Both remained silent since they left Sooyoung’s house. But this time, both of them need to say something a a farewell.

 

           

Ryeowook stopped his track and ready to wave her since it was near her time to leave. But Sooyoung turned around and signalling him to bring her to her embrace. It could be called as the last hug before he really leave her best friend yet she wanted him to more than a friend just same as Ryeowook did. Quickly, Ryeowook ran toward her and wrapped his arms around her. Hug, hug her tigthly. Both not even wanted to let anyone release the hug but her father coughed forcefully to stop their action sincce they were afraid to let get on the plane.

 

 

            They who already release the hug, suddenly Sooyoung hugged Ryeowook this time. Ryeowook hugged her back.

 

 

“Ryeowook-ah... I love you” Sooyoung said in his ear with a very soft voice and slowly released him.

 

 

            Ryeowook shocked and frowned a bit because of a sudden confesion but that was what he want all this time.

 

 

“Sooyoung-ah..” Ryeowook said.

 

“Just say it! Yes or no.. let me know.. now!” She said in a stern voice.

 

“Lov.. love you to..” Ryeowook said looking down because he was shy.

 

“Well.. that’s enough” She smiled and started to make her step leaving the  frowned boy.

 

 

            Ryeowook smiled and waved to the girl.

 

 

“RYEOWOOK-ah... DON’T FORGET TO OUR PROMISE!!” she yelled a bit while waving Ryeowook back.

 

“I WILL... YOU TO.. OKAY?!” Ryeowook replied still waving.

 

 

            When Sooyoung and her parents can not be seen anylonger, Ryeowook stepped back and left the airport as well. But know with a already-miss-her expression.

 

 

End of flashback

 

 

“Ryeowook-ah..” Eunhyuk said interupting his daydream.

 

“Why daydreaming all of sudden? What is your promise?” Shindong asked imptaiently.

 

“Soory.. but I can not tell you. You’ll know someday hyungs, Kyu” Ryeowook said leavinng the puzzle looked hyungs and Kyuhyun.

 

“Yah.. Ryeowook-ah.. this boy..” Eunhyuk said frustrated.

 

 

            They bursted into a small laugh and continued to eat their breakfast.

 

 

HUH...

 

Well.. it’s not bad after all to tell the members..

 

***

 

KBC STATION TV

 

            Super junior members were doing the prerecord for their performance. They perfomed quit well today since Ryeowook joined the pack back. Ryeowook totaly happy to be able perfom again after a long rest because of his illness.

 

 

            When the prerecord finished, Ryeowook, Donghae, Sungmin and the members headed to the rest room. But Ryeowook stopped his track when he saw Donghae was talking with a girl near the rest room door. She looked beautiful with her simple purple cardigan and a tied up hair. She looked more beautiful with a bright yet simple make up.

 

 

Who is she?

 

Donghae hyung’s girl friend? Oh.. she might be Lyan, right?

 

But.. well.. I don’t know..

 

Well.. to be honest.. she’s beautiful..

 

 

            Ryeowook felt a hand on his shoulder. It was Kangin hyung.

 

 

“Ryeowook-ah? What’s wrong?” He asked in concern.

 

“No.. nothing, hyung” Ryeowook replied fixing his eyes to his hyung.

 

“Let’s go back to the rest room. We still have time to rest before the recording” He informed the boy.

 

 

            Ryeowook and Kangin left to the rest room and met the others. While Donghae chatted happily with the girl who he knew as Lyan.

 


 

Well.. this is the new chapter..

How was it?

Let me know.. (begging) :p HEHE

Thank u for all the readers and subcribes  ^O^