A moment to remember

A Big Lie

Donghae and Lyan were on their way to Lyan’s dorm. She felt a bit warmer since his coat was covering her upper body. He gave it to her since she was wet. Ryeowook, Lyan, Donghae were the first guests who leave the party since the unpredictable moment.

            On their way, both Donghae and Lyan kept silent. He tried to focus on the street meanwhile Lyan was enjoying the night scenery of Seoul through the window. But in fact, Donghae didn’t know what to do since the accident was caused by that truth or dare game earlier which he was one of them.

 

 

Lyan.... why don’t you say anything??

Are you that mad?? I had no idea that waiter.. how could he push Ryeowook..

Sorry...

 

 

“Uh..mm” he broke the silent as they stood still in front of her dorm.

 

“......” Lyan did not even try to speak. Actually, she did not even know what to say. She felt embrassed, sad, yet angry at the same time for being the target of their so-what-truth-or-dare-game. Yes she knew it already.

 

 

Flashback

 

“Good job Ryeowook-ah” heechul exclaimed and soon the others joined the cheer as they regain their mind after the accident happened.

 

“Yes... you did a good job” Leeteuk added.

 

“A good.. job?” she questioned.

 

“Uppss.. we need to tell her right away...” Eunhyuk said and shoke the hyungs a bit, giving the signal to tell her because they thought Ryeowook might get a trouble neither to Lyan or Donghae.

 

“Sorry..” Ryeowook said lowly still avoid her gaze by looking down.

 

Sorry?? What was that? He said he miss me then he said sorry??

 

What the.... not way...

 

“Lyan.. well.. actualy.. we’re playing truth or dare just now.. so.. you know..” Donghae explained. He tried hard to not hurt her feeling because being fool.

 

“So?” she asked clearly annoying with the situation.

 

“But..  Ryeowook didn’t did it on purpose.. you know.. the waiter earlier.. the tall one? He tripped and accidentaly pushed Ryeowook.. so..and.. you guys..fell..” he explained soundly uncomfortable. This was the first time Donghae didn’t know how to say to Lyan. He felt sorry for what had happened.

 

“Sorry.. Lyan” Ryeowook said one more time to the blank lady, but this time he faced her. Lyan was totaly lost of words.

 

Those eyes... look so uneasy...

 

I know... I was wrong... what should that waiter? Oh not his fault.. what should I follow their instruction? Or maybe.. it will never happend if I ..I didn’t approach.. the other who were.. playing.. the.. tru...ah... that annoying game...

 

Sorry... only GOD who know how much those hurt yet confused eyes killing me...

 

Sorry...

 

 

Those eyes.. are they Wookie’s?? I often see those regret yet guilty eyes ever since I know my Wookie..

 

He always gives me that look if he made a mistake..

 

How I wish...Ryeowook is my Wookie..

 

End of flashback

 

 

“Sorry for everything” Donghae said and reached her hand.

 

“No.. you shouldn’t have to.. that was accident, right?” she said sounded hurt.

 

“But.. I knew.. you felt fool.. because of..” she cut his words buy hugging him tightly.

 

              Donghae who shock abit because of the sudden hug was silent. But soon, he hugged her back, comforting her.

 

“Thank you, oppa” she said simply but Donghae found it warm and lovely.

 

“By the way, you didn’t mad or angry to Wookie, did you?” he asked still hugging her.

 

              By hearing the word “Wookie” made her broke the hug and gave Donghae a questioned look.

 

“Wookie??”

 

“Wo.. oh I mean Ryeowook” he figured out that Lyan didn’t know Ryeowook nick name.

 

 

So... Ryeowook is Wookie?? Wookie? Is he my Wookie??

 

It couldn’t be Lyan... well... I don’t know...

 

Actually, I love this handsome and warm oppa.. but to be honest.. Wookie is still here.. in my heart... I could not even deny it.. I miss him... my fat Wookie..

 

              Lyan stopped his thought as she felt once again Donghae’s arms enveloping her small or tiny body tightly and lovely.

 

***

 

“Oh my..” Lyan mumbled as staring at her cellphone screen checking her twitter or news. She was totaly sure, that accident had spreaded already, and yes she was right.

 

I just debuted but.. why?

 

Having all of this matter is just.. annoying..

 

              She threw her phone beside and trying to find a good position on her bed, ready to sleep. Unnoticely, he touched her lips and out of sudden the earlier inccident flashed by.

 

Why do I feel that lips is familiar...

 

Ryeo.. Ryeowook..Wook.. Woo..ookie??

 

Make sense, doesn’t it?

 

              Just then  an idea popped into her mind. She opened her eyes and grabed her phone.

 

How stupid!! Why didn’t I think about it earlier...

 

You just kept guessing without doing anything...

 

Go surfing and trying to figure out is Ryeowook... my Wookie..

 

Well.. I need to search his old photos.. I’m sure ELFs have alots of them...

 

Stupid... stupid...Soo...

 

              Her eyes widened as she looked at the screen intensly. Then, she grabbed her cardigan and left her dorm, leading to somewhere, a place that could make her feel better.

 

***

 

SM BUILDING

 

              Lyan walked through the back door since that was the only one which can be opened 24 hours. Well.. it wasn’t that night actually, It was about 10 pm so some of the SM staffs still were still working. So she didn’t feel that scared as always. She headed to the practice room, a place where she can think straight, she thought.

 

              As she reached the third floor, she was running a bit toward the practice room. Just then, she opened the door roughly.

 

“BBUUKK!!” a sound came from the back door so Lyan stopped her track not wanting to enter the room before she know who was that.

 

Did I hit someone again this time?

 

Uppss.. another trouble is on going..

 

              As the curiousity was killing her. She opened the door a bit and she found a man in sit position was rubbing his head because of Lyan’s done before.

 

“Ohh.. sorry..I’m very sorry... for..” she stopped.

 

              Lyan didn’t even jnow how many times today she got shock. She cut her words as she saw Ryeowook who was the hurt one.

 

“Soo.. hmm Lyan?” he asked stopped rubbing his already red forehead.

 

Woo..Wookie??

 


Sorry for not updating last week... I used to update twice a week but now.. so.. sorry TT_TT

I’ll try my best to keep updating once a week

Thank u for reading this not-really-good story ^o^