Snapped at Him

A Big Lie

“Hyung.. are you okay?” Ryeowook asked in concern.

 

~silence~

 

“Hyung.. what’s wrong??” asked Ryeowook for the second time.

 

 

            Right after Ryeowook uttered, Donghae left him behind and went to his room closing the door  resulting such a loud voice. Ryeowook stood there in disbelief.

 

Hyung..

What’s is happening??

Is it about Eunso??

Aiisshh..that hyung

I should ask him..

Maybe I can help him out..

 

            Meanwhile, Donghae sat on his bed while holding a photo of someone. Someone that couldn’t be any one except her, Eunso. She was the only one who could make him act in that way. Eunso was the one who had dated him for a year. There were a lot of memory since they decided to be a couple.  They had been all sweet for the past year.  But now everything had changed.

 

Why?? What does she treat me as??

Like.. no one..

You know.. I really.. really love you

 I totaly fell for you..

How come you ..

 

Flashback

 

“Sorry.. I’m late” Donghae said when he approached Eunso in her table. She gave him annoyed-look.

 

“Honey, I’m really sorry for coming late.. but yaa.. I have something for you” Donghae said and reached his sweater’s left pocket trying to get something. And He never let his smile gone from his face since he arrived. On the other hand, Eunso acted like she didn’t even like him. She really gave him such a cold expression, very cold.

 

        Finally, Donghae took out a little box from his pocket and gave it to her who silence all the time.

 

“Open it!!” Donghae said and gave him such a warm and beautiful smile as always.

       

        Without any word, she opened it and took the beautiful bracelet out.  Holding it by her right hand and gave donghae a questioned-look.

 

“Ya.. well.. happy anniversary..” he said.

 

~silence~

 

“Honey.. why don’t you say anything? Are you sick?” Donghae asked and placed his hand on her forehead.

 

“Donghae-ah..” she spoke up and removed Donghae’s hand.

 

“What’s wrong??” he asked.

 

“Donghae-ah.. I think we.. we need to.. need to end up our relationship” she said while avoiding eye contact with him.

 

“What?? end?? You mean..”

 

“Yeah.. I want.. we break up” she said and now looking straight on his eyes. Both eyes met. Both Donghae and Eunso couldn’t say even a word.

 

~SILENCE~

 

        Donghae reached her hand and squeezed it tightly. He tried to say the word in this mess situation. He felt like daydreaming. But it was too real for a dream.

 

“Honey.. Hon.. Eunso-ah.. what’s wrong?? What did I..” he said and didn’t realize his eyes teary.

 

“Sorry.. but.. we need to.. since I am tired of you.”

 

“But why?? What did I do wrong to you?? Just tell me.” Donghae became impatient.

 

“You know.. you are too busy to be my boyfriend.”

 

“What??” Donghae said trying to collect his mind.

 

“You always make me as your second priority. You as a member of a very-busy-group never have much time for me. A month ago when I asked you for a date, you said you were going to abroad for a show, that was okay. Then two weeks ago when I asked you to accompany me to buy a gift for my friend who was celebrating her birthday, you said you were busy preparing your what-is-it album. Gosh.. and today. You were late.. today is our first anniversary.. how could you...” she sighed.

 

“Well, we couldn’t make it. So, the best way is we end up our relationship. You better dating someone who can accept YOUR TIGHT SCHEDULE!” she said. She sounded really angry now.

 

“But.. we knew this would happen, right? That’s the consequences” he said.

 

~SILENCE~

 

“Eunso-ah... I..I.. really.. love you.. you are the one who I always think of. I always try my best to be in your side when you need me.. But since I couldn’t make it.. why don’t you try to understand my position..” he said and his cheeks totally wet because of his tears.

 

“I’m done.. I’m so done with all of.. your.. gosh..” she said and stood up from her seat. Without looking at crying Donghae, she left him.

 

Eunso-ah...

***

 

        On the way home, Donghae kept letting his face wet because of his tears. He felt pain right in his heart. It was killing him. Besides, when she left him. He took some sip of alcohol in order to reduce the pain in his heart but it killed him even more. Now he felt dizzy and ached all over his body. He couldn’t concentration and might had gotten into an accident. So, he stopped his car. His vision is a bit blurr, but he still could see the surrounding.

 

Eunso??

 

His eyes wide opened when he saw a girl like Eunso walked with a guy while holding hands to a hotel across to where Donghae stopped his car.

 

Eunso?? Is it??

It’s her.. but..

So.. Shindong hyung’s right..

She.. cheated on me..

 

        Donghae managed to approach his ex-girlfriend. He walked hurriedly like there is no tomorrow.

 

“Well.. so.. this is your reason why you asked me to end our relationship” he said as he approached them

 

~Silence~

 

        They stopped their action. Both Eunso and the guy couldn’t say even a word. They were just silence and looked slightly panic on their face.

 

“You two.. congratulation.. you guys really made my day..” Donghae smirked and chuckled. Both Eunso and the guy shocked because Donghae out of sudden appear. Without wasting any moment Donghae punched the guy right on his face and made him fell until his face touch the ground. The guy didn’t accept being hit by Donghae so he fought Donghae back. In a few seconds, it turned into a bad fight. Until the guy hit Donghae right on his stomach so he couldn’t do anything and made him feel the cold of the ground. His lips bleeding because of the sudden action of that guy.

 

        When Donghae fall, both Eunso and the guy managed to leave the weak body.

 

“Maybe you’re right. This is my reason. SO, please accept it” Eunso said coldly.

“You better go. What ever you said.. Eunso is mine. What a weak boy!!” he said and left Donghae to the hotel with Eunso.

 

        Donghae felt cold, like nothing. He couldn’t get up because of the pain. But suddenly, he felt hands on his back. They were shaking him, trying to wake him. The last thing he saw was the blur face of a girl whose have those warm hands. Then he was totaly unconcious.

***

 

IN THE MORNING

        Then he woke up with a very smooth blanket envelope him. He still could feel the pain all over his body.

 

Oh God..

It’s hurt.. my body hurt..

But what’s happening??

 

        He sighed as he remembered about the inccident last night. He still didn’t get it. But he found out something, the fact, that her cheated on him.

 

Who’s that girl who helped me and..

Brought me here..

But.. where am I???

 

        His head full of questions. He managed to stand and walked around to figure out what place that was. Then he entered the bathroom, as he about to washed his face, he looked at the towel which is hung up there. There was a writing, which is said..

 

‘B Hotel’

 

“Hotel???”

 

        ~end of flashback~

 

            Donghae who still sitting there stared at the photo blankly. Once he wiped his wet face. Then suddenly, he felt anger and pain in his heart, so he teared the photo into pieces throwing it to the can in corner of his room. Then he heard someone was calling his name behind the door.

 

“Hyung.. can I get in?” asked Ryeowook.

 

~silence~

 

            Donghae was too angry to open the door.

 

“Hyung..” Ryeowook called his hyung one more time. He felt uneasy so he decided to get in without any permission from his hyung.

 

            As Ryeowook opened the door slowly, he saw his hyung standing in the corner while staring blanking through the window. He stepped closer and slowly approached the crying hyung.

 

“Hyung.. are you okay?? What’s wrong??” asked Ryeowook.

 

“Why?? What does shE treat me as?? Even I’m an idol, I still love her. I.. I just couldn’t meet her whenever she wanted..WHY she cannot understand? but.. what did she do?? She cheated on me.. she.. she..” Dongahe said and he was sobbing now.

 

“Hyung.. it’s okay”

 

“It’s not Ryeowook. NOT OKAY” He hissed.

 

            As Ryeowook tried to hug his broken hyung, Donghae pushed him. Ryeowook shocked but his eyes widden when he just  realiized there was a bruise on Donghae’s face.

 

“Hyung.. what’s wrong with your face?? Did you fight?? Is it hurt you badly??” he said and touched Donghae’s bruise.

 

“I need to be alone” he said shortly.

 

“But hyung.. I’ll get you drink you need to calm down and I’ll medicine for you bruise” Ryeowook said.

 

“I don’t”

 

            Ryeowook went to get a drink and medicine for Donghae.

 

“Hyung.. you really need to cool it.. here.. have a drink first” he said as he offered the drink to Donghae and placed the medicine box on the bed.

 

“I SAID, I DON’T WANT TO” Donghae hisssed.

 

“Hyung you better drink. You need to calm yourself, hyung” Ryeowook said and made Donghae even mad.

 

“I DON’T WANT TO DRINK!!” he said and took the glass from Ryeowook. He threw it across the room and made it broken into pieces. Beside, it caused mess near Donghae’s bed.

 

I didn’t mean to do this Ryeowook-ah..

But I..I just couldn’t control my emotion..

I was blind because my anger totaly took over me..

 

“Hyung.. why are you being like this?” he said with teary eyes. Ryeowook walked toward the mess and started to clean it.

“Can you just leave me alone??!!” Donghae said ignoring his dongsaeng who cried already.

 

“Hyung.. I need.. to.. clean this.. fir..first “ Ryeowook said with his shaky voice.

 

“LEAVE IT!!” Dongahe hissed.

 

“But hyung..”

 

“CAN YOU JUST LEAVE THE HELL OF ME ALONE??!! I TOLD YOU LEAVE IT” Donghae shouted at him.

 

~silence~

 

            Ryeowook went out of Donghae’s room.

 

Oh.. !!

Donghae.. what have you done??!!

You’ve never snapped at him before..

But why today..

I don’t even know why I was so angry..

I shouldn’t have done that..

Sorry Ryeowook-ah..

 

 

            Donghae didn’t have no idea why he was so angry until he snapped at his favorite dongsaeng. Then he cursed as he looked his room which becomes totaly mess.

***

 

            Since what had happened this morning Ryeowook couldn’t even concentration. He kept making mistake when he was Dj-ing with Sungmin. Sungmin sighed as he heard Ryeowook’s story. After finishing Sukira they packed their things and ready to go back to their dorm.

 

“Ryeowook-ah let’s go!!” Sungmin said as he saw Ryeowook looked in a deep thought when they arrived the parking alot.

 

“You leave first, hyung” he said,

“Why?? It’s midnight already you know. We need to go back now” Sungmin said and took one of Ryeowook’s hand leading him toward his car.

 

“Hyung, I’m going home” Ryeowook stopped his action.

 

“Yes, we are..you..”

 

“I mean my real home, hyung. I miss my parents so bad” explained Ryeowook.

 

“Oh.. I see, but are you it’s okay if you go there by yourself?? It’s..”

 

“Midnight already.. I know, hyung. I had called my father and he’s going to pick me up here” Ryeowook lied.

 

“Oh.. okay.. Then.. you need to call right away you arrive home, okay?” Sungmin said and rufled Ryeowook’s hair.

 

“Okay, hyung.” Ryeowook said with that warm smile when Sungmin entered his car.

 

“Well.. I’m leaving.. bye Ryeowook-ie” Sungmin said and waved as he left Ryeowook at the parking alone.

 

            Just when Sungmin’s car dissapeared in Ryeowook’s sight. He left the parking alot. In fact, he lied about home and his father who wants to pick him up. He went to the bus station and took a bus to reach his destination.

 

Sorry hyung.. 

***

 

SM BUILDING

 

            Since Super Junior formed, practice room is one of the best place for Ryeowook. He thought he could release all of his feeling there by dancing, singing, or playing piano secretly in the night when all of the employees and trainees go back home. Even seven years ago, when he first joined SM, he spent all his time to practice and catch the rest members’ talent. Because at that time he thought, he was not good to be a part of a group such Super junior. Moreover, he need to lose his weight as SM suggested him. So, all day he spent his time there.

 

            As Ryeowook arrived at SM. He walked slowly through the door and took elevator to the third floor. But as he arrived there. He heard beautiful sounds which come from the practice room. It was piano’s sound. He stopped his action as he was about eight meters from the door.

 

Who’s that??

 

I thought.. It is empty..

 

But.. hold on..

 

What a beautiful sound that is..

 

Who’s playing it??

 

            His curiousity was eating him up. He better deal with his fearness. Because usualy, Ryeowook kind of afraid of the thing relation to dark or ghost stuff. But this time was different. So, he managed to walk and made sure he wouldn’t disturb the one who played it.

 

Who’s that?? A girl??

 

            Ryeowook stood near the door and kept analysing the one who was there through the windows. As Ryeowook knobed the door, the music stopped playing.

 

Oooppss..

 

Oh.. GOD. It’s stopped

 

What a bad stalker Ryewook-ah..

 

            Ryeowook let the door open a bit.. and he was in a deep thought. He was thinking whether enter the room or not. But suddenly he heard a loud step voice nearly run reaching him.

 


 

Hi Guys!!!

How was it?? ^ ^

I decided to write a long chapter this time

Hope u guys not even bored to read and like it..

I’d like to say thank to those who subcribe this story ^O^

Who that girl is and how Donghae deal with Ryeowook, I’ll update next chapter ASAP :p

So.. mind to wait?

Thank u for reading and leaving comment ^O^