Please, Choosing Your Friend Instead

A Big Lie

AT THE DORM

 

            Ryeowook was standing on the balcony while admiring the night scenery of Seoul. Enjoying the scenery on the balcony was become of his favorite activity, because he felt it’s one of the way to forget all of the matters. It was just simple but relaxing. Seoul, It’s beautiful where the lights kept sparkling over the town. What a  beautiful town when the sky turned to dark. Usually, Ryeowook felt a bit relax after seeing the scene, but he couldn’t feel it anymore ever since Sooyoung made her appereance for the past months. The feel was getting even worse since he figure out that Lyan was his long lost lover, Sooyoung.

            It was almost midnight when Ryeowook decided to go to his room to get sleep, but just then he heard the door opened, insisting there was someone who just cameback from schedule. He wonderes who was the one so he stepped closer towards the living room. His eyes met with the men. The man put a fake yet tired smile over his face as soon as he saw Ryeowook.

 

“Ah.. Ryeowook-ah” he said softly.

 

“Hyung.. where have you been? I thought you didn’t have any schedule after the party?” Ryeowook asked the men who started moving from his original place and led himself toward his room.

 

“ Well.. I went to my house because my mom called me this morning. You know.. family stuff..” he explained and let out a small laugh. Now he was on in his frame door, ready to end the conversation and have a rest.

 

What’s wrong with Donghae hyung?

 

That laugh?? Nervous laugh? Or upset laugh?

 

That’s totally different… Hyung..

 

“Mind to share?” Ryeowook asked even more curious.

 

“Huh? About?” Donghae asked him back disbelief with Ryeowook sudden question.

 

“Hyung.. listen to me. If what had happened earlier in the party which made you acted this way.. I’m.. I.. I’m sorry.. I do believe you know hyung how sorry I’m.. Hyung.. I’m sorry” He reached one of Donghae hand and squezzed it in apology.

 

“And.. I’m really sorry for Sss..Ly..Lyan..” his eyes were watery.

 

“Ryeo….”

 

“Hyung.. just scold me or hit me if you want…  but please don’t act like nothing happen, hyung” he begged.

 

            Donghae didn’t know what to do. But to be honest he couldn’t see the smaller one crying. He knew it well. It was Ryeowook’s fault, Lyan or even himself, but he just felt it wasn’t right.

 

Wookie…

It wasn’t anybody fault.. It just.. you know.. it just..

I just.. what’s wrong with me actually.. It just felt weird..I mean everything… I couldn’t find the right words to express this weird feeling… It just complicated..

 

“Hyung.. say something please” Ryeowook was crying baby right now.

 

            Instead of answering his question, he hugged the crying boy tightly. He expressed how confused he was toward all of the things. Ryeowook stayed still, hugging Donghae back even tighter.

 

***

The next day

 

            Super junior were making their appereance with their new single SPY. Everyone was happy. Ryeowook felt a bit better after his short conversation with Donghae last night. Well, actually even Donghae didn’t give him the right reason or telling him the truth, Ryeowook felt that Donghae and him were in a good state. Ryeowook let Donghae and act in front of the other members like nothing happen.

 

            At that time, right after their finishing their first ever recording, super junior members went to Yesung café to have a simple party there. They were having fun actually. Ryeowook and Donghae acted as usual. But just then, Ryeowook suddenly felt uneasy right after he saw Lyan or Sooyoung made her appereance. She entered the café with a wide smile spreading over her beautiful face. Ryeowook’s eyes met hers. He also felt that Sooyoung tensed a bit after seeing him sitting on Donghae’s left.

 

 

Oh my.. why it’s so difficult?? Why he looks so terrible when he saw me?

 

Come on.. Soo… you can do it… You said that you were happy to have Donghae oppa, right?

 

So please… act as natural as possible Soo… he’s your boyfriend best friend.. keep it in your mind Soo..

 

            Lyan was trying hard to calm herself while approaching the group.

 

“Hi…!!” She greeted trying to sound happy.

 

“Oh.. Hi.. Lyan.. come!! Join us!” Donghae exclaimed as he was patting the empty spot on his right.

 

“Oh yes..” she replied clearly uneasy.

 

“Ryeowook-ah.. why don’t you speak?” Leeteuk asked to the eating Ryeowook. Actually, to avoid an awkward situation between him and Lyan, Ryeowook was trying to put all of his attention to the food, acting like he was hungry to dead until he could eat a horse.

 

Oh my?!

 

Donghae hyung… why did you? I just trying to act as normal as possible hyung..

 

Why don’t you focus on you girlfriend?!

 

            He screamed on his mind in frustration.

 

“The food’s good.. I couldn’t stop eating..hehe”

 

 

What a stupid statement Ryeowook…

 

            The members let out a small laugh after hearing Ryeowook sudden complement toward the food. Then, They were chatting and enjoying the time. The mood was good for everyone except Ryeowook and Lyan who looked uncomfortable with the atmosphere.

 

            Just  then, Donghae wrapped his arm around Lyan shoulder. Lyan gasped with Donghae’s sudden action. Clearly, everyone was fine of that. They thought that it was normal since Donghae and Lyan in relationship lately. But on the other side, Ryeowook felt there was something hit his heart deep.

 

What is it??

 

Jealous? Oh my… please make me bear of the pain..

 

            Ryeowook sighed. He felt like hard to breath at the moment.

 

            As the simple party went by, they were talking about anything, SM, concert stuff, even funny story, and the stupid acts of Donghae hyung which made Donghae embrassed because the members talking about those stuffs in front of Lyan, but unlike him Lyan was smiling and laughing when she found his boyfriend behaviour.

 

“By the way..Lyan what make you fall for stupid Donghae?” eunhyuk asked and made the other laughing because he addressed Donghae with stupid Donghae.

 

“Hmm.. well..” she hesitated.

 

Oh please what kind of  question is that?!

 

            Ryeowook mumbled in his mind, continuing eating his dessert.

 

“Just tell us!” Kyuhyun ordered impatiently.

 

“Hm.. he’s nice.. he’s so lovely… he’s cute..” she explained innocently, soon the members whistled and shouting like crazy.

 

OH MY.. MY EAR?!

MY HEART?!

 

“Owww… how sweet!?” Kangin stated while making a fake laugh.

 

“What a word.. yoohooo!!” Eunhyuk said rubbing his arms like he had goosebump or something.

 

“Yah.. stop it.. you’re the one who ask her” Donghae said cutting s teasing time.

 

 

“Ok..ok.. we’re sorry.. ok Donghae now is your turn” eunhyuk said pointing to the blushing Donghae because of the sudden compliments.

 

“Well.. when the first time I saw her.. I just.. felt.. different.. she was the only one who can make me feel complete..” Donghae sounded serious, but on other side, the members were trying hard to not laughing.

 

“When I saw her.. I just felt like.. there was something on her that I should protect.. I could feel that she was fragile at the time” Donghae added and hold Lyan’s hand.

 

            Suddenly, the room turned to silent. Everybody remained silent. All of their attention was on Donghae.

 

“I don’t want to see her hurt… so Lyan.. if there is something happen in the future.. you need to lean on the members, ok? Because they are the ones that I have for now..”

 

“And.. if.. you’re facing a problem.. that you have to choose over your love and friend.. please choose your friend instead.. because.. it will last forever..” he explained everything in his heart.

 

You’re right Donghae hyung…

 

That’s what is happening right now, hyung.. I chose my best friend instead of my love…

 


Hi ^^

Sorry for not updating over this two weeks.. you know.. I really want to but I just felt like writing nothing.. such a writer’s block or something.. sorry T_T

Sorry for my typos and grammar..

AND thank u so much for the subcribers… I really appreciate u guys

Well hope u guys enjoy the story even it’s kind of boring ^o^

Thank u ^^