Promise U

A Big Lie

“Ryeowook-ah.!!” He said shook Ryeowook’s tiny body a bit and then poked his face trying to wake up him but he got no response.

 

 

“HYUNG..MANAGER HYUNG, RYEOWOOK.. HE FAINTED.” Donghae yelled and made the members and the staff burst around him and the unconcious body.

 

 

“Donghae-ah.. what’s wrong with him??” Leeteuk asked the panic Donghae.

 

 

“I don’t know, hyung. He just fainted. But I think he wasn’t feel good since the morning.”

 

 

“Hyung, put him on my back!! I think, his fever comes back” Kyu said and changed his position right away making him on his knee.

 

 

He’s sick??

 

OMG... please be well Ryeowook-ah..

 

“Hyung, hurry up. Put him now. We need to bring him to the hospital.” Kyu said a bit yelling since Donghae was in a deep thought.

 

            As Donghae placed Ryeowook on Kyu’s back, both Sungmin and Yesung led Kyu’s to the other way to avoid the reporters who knew what had happened to  the  eternal maknae. Donghae followed them and took the same car to the hospital.

 

            On the way, Ryeowook was taking care by Kyuhyun and Sungmin who sat on Ryeowook’s sides. Kyuhyun on the left and Sungmin on Ryeowook’s right. Both of them were kind of busy. Sungmin was wiping Ryeowook’s pesperation, and Kyuhyun was holding Ryeowook’s hand and tried to keep him warm. Donghae felt even worse when he saw his dongsaeng motionless with a pale face. He really wanted to be there, beside him, wiped his pesperation, held his hand tightly instead of Sungmin and Kyuhyun. 

 

Ryeowook-ah.. please be well..

 

It hurts to see you like this

 

Hyung miss you so much..

 

 

            Donghae sighed. Instead of wiping Ryeowook’s pesperation, he wiped his tears which streaming down unnoticely.

 

“Hyung.. will he be okay?” Kyu said, still holding Ryeowook’s hand.

 

“Don’t worry Kyuhyun-ah.. he’strong.. believe me” Sungmin said.

 

“I should said to the manager ealier that he’s having fever, hyung.” Kyu added.

 

 

“I bet., even the manager know.. he would still performed. You know it already.. how important today for him.. our comeback stage..” he said and looked at silence Ryeowook.

 

 

            On the way to the hospital, Donghae didn’t even say anything. He kept silent and prayed for his lovely dongsaeng.

 

***

 

Flashback

 

        School was empty already since it was 5 p.m. But there was  sound coming from the music room, a very beautiful sound, like a serenade.

 

 

“Ya.. wow.. you have improved.. you’re fast at learning” Ryewook said as he ruffled the girl’s hair who sat beside him. He made her blushing.

 

 

“Yes, I’m..hehe by the way.. thank you” she said softly and looked at Ryeowook’s eyes deeply.

 

 

“No need to.. “ Ryeowook replied.

 

 

“Yaa!! What’s wrong with you.. I said thank you but you said no need to?? What’s that for?” she asked and gave him

annoyed-looked.

 

 

“You’re great already. You improved because of you’re good. You know?? You don’t even have to shy. No one has such agreat talent like you. I do believe someday you will be a great female singer in Korea” he said sincerity.

 

 

“Really?? Well then.. someday I will be a great singer and so will you” she said and made Ryeowook looking at her back.

 

 

“Me?”

 

 

“Yeah.. we.. we will be for sure. You know Wookie, you have a beautiful voice. So I hope someday You and I will perfome in the same stage and entertaint the audience with our song.” She said and got up from her position looking at the mirror and acted like there are thousands audience in front of her.

 

 

        Her behaviour made Ryeowook bursted into laugh and soon he followed what she did.

 

 

“You’re right. We need to work hard to achieve our dream. But..” Ryeowook hesitated.

 

 

“But what??” she asked.

 

 

“I’ve to lose my weight first” Ryeowook said almost unaudioable but loud enough for her to be heard.

 

 

“Wookie.. you don’t need to.. you are great just the way you are.. no one can deny your talent just because of your 87kg-weight. Don’t worry” she took one of Ryeowook’s hand.

 

 

“Thanks..” Ryeowook murmured.

 

 

“No need to..hehe.. so we made promised already, right? When we grow up we’ll meet at the stage.. as.. a singer..we can perform together.. I mean duet..” She said with aloud voice looked back at the mirror by holding Ryeowook’s hand.

 

 

“Yeah.. promise you.. we’ll.. we will make it for sure. So I’m..yeah..if someday in the future I’m listening to your song. I will recognize right away, that it’s your voice.”Ryeowook addded with teary eyes.

 

 

“Okay.. that’s your promise.. but I’ll bet I will recognized your voice first” she said and turned her body facing Ryeowook’s. Both Ryeowook and the girl broke into silent. But just then, Ryeowook approached her and brought her to his embrace. He comforted her, rubbed her back and gave her such a warm feeling.

 

 

“You’ll be back right?? I’m gonna miss you.. I’ll waiting for you.. always..” Ryeowook said in her ear.

 

 

“Promise me?? I’m gonna miss you too. You won’t break your promise, right?” she asked and shed tears.

 

 

“No.. I won’t.. never.. ever..” he answered and made her smile in happiness still in Ryeowook’s embrace.

 

 

        Both Ryeowook and the girl were crying. They didn’t even want to release. It felt like better to be tied up together.

 

 

End of flashback

 

 

Where am I??

 

Why everything is set in white??

 

The wall?? The curtain?? Where is it??

 

Hospital??

 

 

            Suddenly he felt pain on his head. Slightly but longest enough for him. He saw the surrounding. He actually hates that place white, medicine, drip, sick people kind of fear things for him. Then, Ryeowook figured out that he was alone in the room. No one beside him, but only a nurse who was approaching him and ready to give him a drip.

 

***

 

           

On the other hand, the members and the managers were waiting for Ryeowook outside since the nurse needed to give him a drip. Donghae who silent all the time was sitting beside leader Teuk who comforting him since they arrived there. The next moment was the nurse walked out from the ward and made all of the members stood up ready to asking her questions.

 

 

“How’s Ryeowook condition?” asked Leeteuk as he approached her.

 

 

“He’s stable.. we just need to wait until his fever gone. Then he can go home”. But don’t forget to make him not doing any schedule. He need to rest.. bed rest for a few days” she said sound warning them.

 

 

“Yeah.. sure.. thank you..” They said and bowed the nurse as she left. Wide smile spreaded on their face.

 

 

Ryeowook-ah.. thanks GOD..

 

***

 

 

IN SM BUILDING

PRACTICE ROOM

 

 

“Don’t forget to come earlier tomorrow, remember?? You will perform in front of Super junior. Don’t forget to make sure you won’t make any mistake. Because your career will be decided tomorrow. So make them impress, okay?” the teacher’s vocal said.

 

 

“Okay.. I won’t” she said unpacking her thing and ready to leave the practice room.

 

 

 

Tomorrow will be great..

 

 

To be honest.. I’m very nervous..

 

 

I’ll meet with Super Junior..

 

 

I’m biggest fan of them...

 

 

But.. I’ll show to them that I’m ready to be debuted as SM solo female singer.

 

 


 

Well new update ^ ^

I’ll reveal the female character soon...

Hope u guys like this chapter and mind to wait for the next..

Thank u all for the comments.. ^o^