Not Even Want to Share

A Big Lie

The Red is for the rest of the members thought


 

            Love, girlfriend, couple stuff, and relatioship are kind of sensitive topic for Ryeowook. But as always he  hid it in front of the members. Unfortunately,  Donghae who knew Ryeowook well  was on different car with him because the car wasn’t enough for  8 members at the same time. Siwon and Shindong drove their own car. So they are devided into two car. Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Yesung,  and Sungmin in the first car, and the rest including Donghae in second car. On their way came home. Ryeowook kept starring  outside through the window.  On the way, he barely say anything just starring and it made the members worried.

“Ryeowook-ah are you okay?” asked Sungmin holding Ryeowook’s left hand.

“Ah..hyung.. I’m okay..” answered Ryeowook quickly.

“But you look pale, are you sick?” Sungmin sounded concern now.

“Tired.. just tired hyung.” After hearing what Ryeowook’s said Sungmin sighed.

 

What’s wrong with you Ryeowook-ah?

Is that because of what the members had said earlier in the interview??

I better stop questioning him before the thing turn to ugly..

 

            Even Sungmin stop questioning him. He never let his eyes on Ryeowook. He kept analysing him and trying to figure out what was happening to his maknae.

“Ryeo..” Kyuhyun said and quickly Sungmin cut Kyuhyun’s word.

“Sssstt!!” Sungmin hissed.

“Kyu.. no.!!” Sungmin alarmed Kyuhyun by shaking his head.

“But..I” he said.

“He needs sometime to be alone.” Sungmin said while whispering to Kyuhyun who sit right beside him and made sure Ryeowook didn’t hear anything.

            Ryeowook still stared blankly through the window. But he didn’t even realize that his cheeck was wet because of his tears streaming down.

 

***

 

            When they arrived at their dorm, Yesung was the first who got out from the car then Kyuhyun who sat in the back. As Sungmin about to say something to Ryeowook who kept silent on the way he figured out that Ryeowook had felt asleep.  Watching his dongsaeng peaceful sleeping face, he chose to not wake him up.

 

Aissh.. this kid..

But.. he looks so peaceful sleeping like that..

Do I have choice? I can’t wake him up..

 

            He sighed as he was looking at the sleeping body. Kyuhyun and Yesung who were about to enter their dorm turned back and looked at Sungmin and gave what-is-it face.

“Hyung.. why you’re not..” Kyuhyun said and stopped all of sudden when Sungmin pointed at the tiny body who was sleeping soundly.

“Ryeowook? He’s sleeping?When did he feel asleep?” Kyuhyun continued asking Sungmin.

“I don’t know.. maybe just then he said he was tired.” Concluded Sungmin.

“Well.. I think since we can wake him up. We need to carry him. Put him on my back” Yesung said while trying to approach Ryeowook who leaned on car’s door and he was on his knee. As Sungmin about to put Ryeowook on Yesung’s back, Kyuhyun stopped him and carried Ryeowook in bridal style.

“Kyu!!.. what are you doing? I’m going to carry him?” asked Yesung back to his position.

“Sssstt!! Your voice is loud enough to wake him up, hyung!” Sungmin said whispering in Yesung’s ear.

“Sorry..” Yesung apologized right away.

“Hyung, I’m the one who is going to carry him.” Explained Kyuhyun and started to make movement.

“ Ya.. don’t you think I can carry him? He’s quite light. I bet everyone even a girl can carry him.” Yesung gave questioning face toward Kyuhyun.

“Sorry hyung, I know you can but I’m afraid he might fall bacause of your mini hands, Hyung” Kyuhyun said and teased his hyung at the same time. Sungmin who was there all the time could help and bursted into small laugh.

“Yaa..!! CHO KYUHYUN!!” Yesung was totally annoyed now.

 

***

            When Donghae and the members arrived at the dorm he was rushing to go upstair checking his dongsaeng who slept already even that wasn’t bed time. As Donghae about to step forward and enter Ryeowook’s room, he heard voice coming from the kitchen. He was walking to the place where the sounds came from, and he found Yesung, Sungmin and Kyuhyun were busy preparing their dinner.

“You guys are here?” he asked.

“We can’t?” Yesung said while busy cutting the vegetables.

“Of course you can. But.. no.. just..” Donghae tried to unscramble his words.

“Oh.. ya by the way.. Donghae-ah, Ryewook had felt asleep on the way home. So, we thought it’s better to let him rest earlier since he has such a tight schedule tomorrow” explained Sungmin while holding a knife like a pro chef.

“Yeah.. sure. ” Donghae said and gave them warm smile. Then, He cameback to his lovely dongsaeng’s room. He sat in the edge of the bed and looked at the sleeping boy with such a concern in his face.

 

Ryeowook-ah..

Why don’t you tell me or other member

about something that bothering you since last time

I found you daydreaming in the balcony?? I..I..

 

            Donghae stopped his daydream when his phone was ringing. Someone was calling him. As Donghae looked at the screen, suddenly his eyes widden.

Eunso..

OMG.. how can I forget about her..

I promised to celebrate our anniversary tonight..

But.. OH GOD..

 

            Donghae stood up and picked his sweater up. He left the boy and hurriedly go to the luxurious restaurant that he had reserved the days before for their special day. When Donghae about to open the door, Kyuhyun caught him.

“Hyung, you’re leaving?” asked Kyuhyun and made Donghae stopped his action because of his surprising him.

“I need to go.. well.. I’ve a date. I’m going!!” before Kyuhyun could response him. His body dissapeared through the door. Kyuhyun who stood up all the time only shake his head toward his favorite hyung weird behaviour.

 

***

 

THE NEXT DAY

 

            The sun light was entering a small room when Ryeowook sleep at. He could feel the warm on his face. He totally didn’t feel like going anywhere even to his schedule. But he couldn’t do anything for sure. Lazily, he woke up and sat while leaning on his pillow. He tried to collect his energy first before doing anymovement. Once he yawned, rounded up his back head. He felt extremly thirsty. So, he walked toward the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. When he was about to place the bottle back he found a note on the top of the refrigerator, which is said..

 

To : Ryeowook-ah...

 

Hyung and Kangin hyung go first because

We have to filming out of town..

we could wake our sleeping beauty dongsaeng :P

sorry for leaving you TT_TT

About Donghae, he hasn’t back home since last night..

Please text  me if he’s coming..

Don’t forget to have your breakfast!!

Love u Ryeowook-ah..

 

From : Your drop-dead hansome hyung “Teuk” ^O^

 

            Ryeowook chuckled and laughed after freading the note that Leeteuk made for him and place the bottle to the original place. But he wondered one thing. It was about Donghae.

 

Donghae hyung hasn’t come back..

No wonder.. The dorm is quite..

But why he didn’t tell me he is about to late??

That hyung..

 

            Then Ryeowook prepared for his own breafast. He put grape’s jam on the slice of his bread. Quickly, he bit a bit of it and once drink a glass of chocolate milk that he had prepared earlier. After having breakfast, Ryeowook decided to take a bath since he had schedule at 11.00. But when he was about to go to the bathroom, he heard someone open the door. So, he was walking to check who was coming. He saw Donghae coming with red, puffy eyes.

“Hyung, are you okay??” he asked in concern.

 


 

Hope u guys like it ^ ^