No Need To..

A Big Lie

Ryeowook had come back to the dorm. Even he wasn’t full recovery but the doctor allowed him to rest at dorm. That made Ryeowook happy because he totaly dislike hospital’s stuff.

 

            The members took care of Ryeowook since he always there to take care the others when they were sick. So the members decided to treat him as best as he can. Siwon carried him to his bed, then Sungmin placed a wet towel on his forehead.

 

“Hyung.. you don’t have to..” Ryeowook said feeling guilty to have all of that treatment.

 

“Sssstt...  your fever is still there..just rest okay?? No need to say anything” Siwon said and covered him by blanket till Ryeowook’s neck.

 

“He’s right you know.. you better rest.. remember what doctor’s said. You need to rest.. total rest.. no schedule.. no cooking.. no movement” Sungmin said sounds sternly.

 

“Oh ya.. except for the toilet time” he added.

 

“Ok..” Ryeowook replied giving smile to his hyung.

 

Sungmin and Siwon made their step to the kitchen checking wheter the members did their job to prepar dinner. Just then, Yesung entered the room and started to massage Ryeowook’s leg giving him a  special treatment and what the others did was preparing dinner.

 

Thank you hyung...

 

I love u all...

 

But.. why am I this weak lately??

 

Moreover.. I fainted right when Donghae hyung owed apologize..

 

What a bad time Ryeowook..

 

            He sighed.

 

“Are you okay? Which one is hurt?” Yesung said in concern.

 

“It’s ok hyung.. I just.. just.. tired.. but I’m happy now.. you guys always here to take care of me..”

 

“You are the one who always there when the members need help.. So it’s a must to love and take care of you..” Yesung said gently.

 

“Thank..”

 

“No need to say.. remember it’s a must..” Yesung said and a beautiful smile spreaded over his handsome face.

 

            As Yesung continued massaging Ryeowook’s leg, they heard loud step entering the room. Leeteuk and Kangin were lifting a table and placing it in the bed and made Ryeowook’s leg were bellow it. Kangin and Heechul were coming to the dorm when they heard Ryeowook allowed to rest at home and it was totaly made Ryeowook and the others happy.

 

Ryeowook confused about what was happening. He just watched what his hyung did without making any sound. Then, Shindong, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun and Sungmin brought some food by their hands. On the other hand, Heechul and Donghae brought bottles seems like they wanted to have dinner in Ryeowook’s room.

 

“Wait.. why do you guys.. bring.. that..” Ryeowook stutered as he confused.

 

“Well probably.. because it’s dinner time?” Donghae said happily.

 

“Yes.. it’s dinner time.. but why do you.. bring that food to..” Ryeowook continued.

 

“Your room?? Since you need a lot of rest.. we decided to have dinner in your room. Is that ok?” Leeteuk said while helping the food team placed the food over the table.

 

“But.. hyung..” Ryeowook started.

 

“No but!!” Heechul said sternly and didn’t wanted to scold his sick brother but he needed to a bit hard since Ryeowook avoided to be treated as a sick people.

 

***

 

            Donghae and Sungmin who sat in Ryeowook both sides took turns to feeding him. Ryeowook felt abit uncomfortable but honestly he love feeding by someone or the members specially since he felt sick.

 

            The atmosphere was really good, as usual the members talked and shared about many thing when it comes to gathering. It had bee a long time since their having dinner together in the dorm. It happened because of the very-quite-totaly busy schedule of the members.

 

“Donghae.. I heard you were asking her number that day?” Shindong asked.

 

“Yes hyung I got it.. but I still confuse whether to contact her or not..” Donghae replied while adding rice into his bowl.

 

“Why?? You’re afraid she will reject you?” Kangin joined the conversation.

 

Girl??

 

Is she Lyan??

 

So.. Donghae hyung really likes her..

 

Even he just met her once..

 

I really want to see her..

 

To see the girl that can make my Donghae hyung blushing when thinking about her...

 

            Ryeowook’s attention turned to Sungmin who was signaling him to open his mouth and he did it.

 

“No.. not that..but..”

 

“But what?” Kyuhyun asked impatienly.

 

“You know.. I just broke with Eun.. Eun..”

 

“Yeah.. that stupid girl” Shindong said with a flat face expression.

 

“Yeah.. that kind-of-girl... so.. I think I’m not ready to..” Donghae explained scramblely.

 

“Love her?? What’s that?” Shindong asked with a full mouth of food.

 

“Hyung.. I’m afraid.. I would like her just because of my pain.. I mean.. I felt hurt when I saw that  stupid girl cheated on me.. so I’m afraid I would hurt Lyan.. because I DOUBT hyung.. is it love? Or just likeness in a short time.. I just.. just.. need to make sure.. that I really like her or  love her..” Donghae explained clearly and made the other stopped questioning him.

 

“It’s ok hyung.. you don’t need to hurry.. If she belongs to you.. you don’t need to worry.. love and time will bring her to hyung” Ryeowook now who completely understood about what they were saying spoke up and made the other quite in a deep thought.

 

“You’re right Ryeowook-ah..” Donghae sighed in relief and held Ryeowook’s one hand.

 

“Wahh.. our Ryeowook has grown up..” Shindong said and made the others burst into a small laugh.

 

“Yes.. he has.. but I’m proud of you Ryeowook-ah.. sometimes you are more mature than your hyung when it comes to love..” Leeteuk said.

 

“But.. hyung.. are you teasing me right now?? About your last words.. when it comes to love..so..” Ryeowook said and pouted.

 

“Ya..!! I give you such a good complement but..”

 

“Then.. sorry hyung” Ryeowook said giving him a wide smile.

 

“To be honest Ryeowook-ah.. we won’t tease you because you are sick now” Kyuhyun spoke up.

 

“Kyuhyun’s right.. but..” Eunhyuk said and made the other gave him questiond-look.

 

“But what? hyung!” Ryeowook asked.

 

“We will tease you when YOU ARE HEAL!” he said giving his full smile and showing his healty gum.

 

“Hyung!! You..” Ryeowook said totaly annoying but he wouldn’t get made since it came from his hyung.

 

            Ryeowook action made the others laughed.

 

            That night was a great time for them. Spending time, having dinner together, and staying all night were agreat time since they spent together as members of Super Junior.

 

***

 

A FEW HOURS LATER...

 

            Some of the members were watching DVD while Donghae was in Ryeowook’s room. He tucked Ryeowook in and stayed in Ryeowook’s side till he felt asleep. Donghae was gently replacing the previous towel with a new one in Ryeowook’s forehead. He didn’t left the room until Fixed Ryeowook’s blanket and made sure that he was warm enought and secure enough to be left. Then he made his step toward the door. Holding the knob and ready to close the door.

 

Sleep tight Ryeowook-ah..

 

Be well soon okay??

 

I miss the healty Ryeowook..

 

Have a nice dream..

 

            Donghae looked at the sleeping boy once again and watching him who slept peacefuly. He smile at Ryeowook’s cute sleeping face. Now Donghae slowly closed the door. Just then.. the door was fully close.

 


 

HI GUYS..^ ^

Sorry..for long update TT_TT

I’m kinda busy lately with a lot of assigments..

Please understand..hehe

Well.. this is newest chapter..

How was it?

Please let me know if I success..hehe

Thank u so much..^O^