New Project??

A Big Lie

 

PS : Purple is for Ryeowook’s thought


SM ENTERTAINMENT

May, 29th 2012

 

“SUPER JUNIOR!! SUPER JUNIOR!! KYAAAA!!”

 

A lot of ELF started screaming when they saw the members getting out from their car. The members waved to their lovely fans while walking to the SM building. Each member showed their witness to their fans by smiling and once gaving their signature. Ryeowook and Donghae were the last members who entered the building. As always, they took their cellphone out and snapped several photos from the crowd.

 

“Thank you for coming... bye” Donghae said while leaving ELFs out of the building.

“Bye everyone!!” Ryeowook gave his last waved cutely and walked slowly.

                Though it was a short time but for ELF it was such a precious moment to see them closely. So they won’t even miss everysingle time to meet their idols.

J

 

PRACTICE ROOM

 

                Super show 4 was ended so they were preparing for their comeback. They had practiced all day since last week from the morning until the night. Tired and sickness were the one of the things that they had felt the most. But the only thing that they thought was to give their best performance and thank to their ELF beloved who support them all the time.

 

                y free and single I’m ready to bingo...

 

                They clapped happily because they already got the right movement for their new song. Kyuhyun, Sungmin, and Kangin laid on the floor while trying to catch their breath back.

 

“Hyung.... how was it?” Kyuhyun asked Kangin who laying beside him.

“Huh?” Kangin said who still don’t understand what his dongsaeng mean.

“Your feeling hyung... it’s been along time doing practice since we did few years ago, right?”     

“Yeah.. you’re right. This is one of the thing that I miss the most. Practicing, recording new song, and spending time with you guys” Kangin said while smiling widely.

 

                Hearing from Kangin’s words the members came closer to the three who laid there and sat down on the floor.

“We missed you too hyung. We feel stronger now” Eunhyuk added.

“Yeah.. we also missed the mistakes that you always make when we practice” Shindong said and made all of them burst into laugh.

“By the way.. I’m going to buy some drink. Do you guys wanna some?” Donghae asked while trying to stand up from his previous position.

“Yeah.. soda.. soda..the cool ones.. since it’s hot outside” Eunhyuk suggest the other.

“I want to have ice cream.  The chocolate one” Sungmin added.

“Me too..” Kyuhun and Yesung happily shouted together.

 

“Good!! But don’t forget the snacks” Shindong said. Once again he successed in making the rest members smiling or even laughing because of his usual-behaviour.

“Hyung!! I asked you guys for drink only” Donghae was teasing his chubby hyung.

“It’s rarely to be offered a treat from you, Donghae-ah..” Shindong defensed himself.

“No... I often..”

“Yaaa you two stop. Hurry buy the drinks!!” finally Leeteuk spoke and made Donghae cut his word.

“Ryeowook-ah.. you come with hyung, okay?” Donghae asked help to his lovely dongsaeng.

“Okay hyung” Ryeowook answered quickly and they made their step to the store leaving the resting members.

 

***

 

                On their way back to the SM building, both Ryeowook and Donghae kept holding each other hand. Both once smiled to people who regocnized them and greeted them warmly.

 

“Hyung.. you look happy today, mind to share?” Ryeowook asked while analysing his hyung happy face.

“Don’t you know it already?” Donghae said and kept his smiled there.

“What is that?” Ryeowook asked.

“You know, being Super junior member is the best thing ever. You guys always there when I face problem, when I’m crying, feeling pain, happy. Don’t you remember the day when my father died? The day when I felt very lonely?” Donghae stopped and faced the younger one.

“What is that hyung?” Ryeowook asked once again with full of questioning face.

“That day... you guys were there to comfort me or at least to listen to my story about the last time I had spent with my father..and I realized.I..I couldn’t be so lonely because I have you guys. The biggest and the greatest present that God has ever given to me. He gave me you guys.. a family.. not the real one but it feels more that the real one.” Donghae said with his teary eyes.

“So hyung is very happy because it’s been along time since the members practiced together.” Ryeowook said and now he completely understood.

 

                Both of them were silence and Ryeowook bravely hugged his the-most-favorite-hyung when he saw his hyung was crying already.

 

Kind Donghae hyung...

I’m also happy to have you as a partner, and  as a hyung that I’ve never had since I was born..

Please be always my pure and lovely hyung..

 

***

 

 

“Drinks are coming” Donghae said when he came back holding bottles by his hand and the rest Ryeowook’s who helped him.

“Ya.. why do you guys take long time to bring these? We are thirsty to die you know” Eunhyuk was mumbling when both Donghae and Ryeowook gave the water to each member.

“We had to buy these crossing this building. Why don’t you just drink?” Donghae said a little bit annoyed with Eunhyuk. Right after Donghae finished his sentence the members chuckled and smiled because of their is-not-needed argument.

 

This is one of the best moment of being the member of Super junior

I am so happy today

I don’t really know why but same like Donghae hyung

I could feel something different since Kangin Hyung joins the group back

 

Ryeowook joined the other and sat beside Donghae who was busy with his snack.

“Wanna some, Ryeowook-ah?” Donghae said to his lovely dongsaeng who was smiling since the cameback from the store.

“No thank, Hyung. I had them before” Ryeowook answered and lingered his arm to Donghae.

While they were chatting and resting suddenly their manager came and approached the resting members.

“Guys.. the boss wants to meet” the manager said straightly.

“Mr. Sooman wants to meet us? For what hyung?” Leeteuk asked to the manager who standing in front of them.

“I don’t know either. But I think it’s about his new project.”

“New project??” asked the members together in disbelief.

 

 

***


 

Well.. this is the first chapter ^ ^

Hope u guys like it...

Mind to wait the next chapter? I'll update it ASAP ^ ^

Thx for reading....