v: You're not my friend but my Girlfriend! [Taemin.]

ONLY ONE SHOT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Requested by: JustWinter. Enjoy, Chingu!!  

You were walking hand in hand with your childhood friend, Lee Taemin. Yes, the boy who is the lead dancer of SHINee, the red hair boy that LOVES banana milk since the beginning of your friendship. 

*Flashback!

The two of you met in pre-school. Taemin was in the far corner of the classroom, drinking banana milk. You know what's wrong with him because he's the same as you. You two don't have friends yet. 

You walked to him, strawberry milk in hand. When you were infront of him, he just stared at you. 

"OH! Noona! Annyeong Haseyo! Lee Taemin imnida!" He said, standing up and bowing down.

"Annyeong Haseyo, Taemin oppa! I'm ______! I just notcied oppa sitting down in the corner, alone. I want to accompany oppa!" You said, grabbing his hand and pulled it down for him to sit.

He sat down, smiling. His smile was so... unique. How his eyes disappears but appears again after smiling. He was still drinking his banana milk. You were still holding his hand, blushing.

*End Of Flashback!

"Noona! I want to tell you this for a long time!" He said, standing up.

He let go of your hand and looked at his ipod for a song. When he picked the song, 4 boys came out. They looked familiar then you remebered when girls were screaming.

"IT'S SHINEE!! OMO!! OPPA! SARANGHAE!!!" The girls screamed. The boys just smiled and waved at them. 

The song that was playing has no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter