i: 3 simple- yet- amazing words: I love you. [Daesung]

ONLY ONE SHOT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You toss and turn on the bed, thinking of Daesung. Hearing rain drops fall on my window, making me shiver. You can't sleep without him by my side, missing him every second and thinking of him. It makes you tear up by the way he left you in the rain.

Standing up, not wanting to sleep. You made yourself a cup of tea and sat on the couch in front of my window, watching raindrops race to the bottom. You see a figure of a man, drenched in the rain. You ask yourself, who is it? Why is it here? Is it him?

He shouts your name countless of times. "It is him..." you mutter softly.

You ran out of your house, not minding the rain and how it made your clothes stick to your skin. Your heartbeats faster and how it hearts every beat. You reach him, facing him with teary eyes. He puts his hands on your shoulders, making you stare at his deep brown eyes. You start sobbing and threw your arms around his waist. He did the same but around your shoulders.

"I missed you! Why did you leave me in the rain, crying my heart out and not minding me like I never existed in this world! Do I even mean anything to you? Huh?!" You screamed to his chest, sobbing even louder.

"I'm sorry. I left you because I love you too much. My heart aches by just thinking that you're gonna leave me soon. So I did it before you did it and it shatters my heart just by thinking of it. I tried to move on but I can't! I love you too much that everything and everyone reminds me of you. F

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter