iii: Birthday Special:

ONLY ONE SHOT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You sat on the couch, thinking of what you should give to your bestfriend. You thought long and hard for an idea to pop in your mind and finally, you did.

You quickly ran to your room to get all the need stuff for shopping. After that, you grabbed your jacket and shoes and ran out. 

While you were out, Dongwoon dropped by to your apartment! He brought a pat bing soo for the hot weather. He usually brings spare keys to your house. 

He inserted the key in the slot and turned it. He pushed the door and entered. He took of his shoes and walked to your living room. He then saw a letter on the table. He picked up and read a loud to himself.

"Dear Dongwoonie!

Happy Birthday! I'm just getting some stuff from the grocery. No need to look for me. :) Just getting ready for your birthday! Hooray! You're twenty now right? Omo! So old!! Just Kidding Oppa! Kekeke. :) Just make yourself home and get some food in the fridge. Watch TV and relax! :) I'll be back before you know it. Can't wait! Bye Bye!

-_______

P.S. Don't mess up my apartment! I just cleaned it. T^T "

He let out a laugh and smiled due to your cute-ness. He obeyed your orders and made himself home. He watched Music Bank and watched himself dancing and watched girls dancing.

He got bored and stood up. He walked to the fridge and saw a post it. He grabbed it and read it.

"Dongwoon,

Please don't get much food! You might not eat dinner after your snack or may I say meal. :| Just get small amount of food or else, I'll clock my fridge and never let you get food from here. Kekeke. *evil evil* Anyways, Have fun hunting for food! Bye bye! :)

-_______"

He smied and opened the fridge. He noticed that there was a box inside and a post it that said "DO NOT OPEN!! Or else I'll bite your finger off! :| " He grabbed the box and pulled it out. He was suppose to take a peek inside but the door swing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter