viii: Lee Sungmin, You are the reason why I believe in love now. [Sungmin]

ONLY ONE SHOT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
(A/N: You are 19 years old when this happened. Kekekeke~) Suggested by: SujuTeukie Enjoy reading, chingu~ ^^  

"Please accept my feelings..." Lee Chan Hee, a boy who had a crush on you for a long time, confessed.

You sighed and rest your hand on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry but I can't accept your feelings. I don't know what's the feeling of love and I don't believe in that. People say in the end, your love dies and you'll get hurt. I am not worthy to accept it. Mianhae, Chanhee- ssi." You apologized.

"Ahh... Gwenchana. I mean, I expected you to not accept my feelings. I knew already but I still wanted a chance. Annyeong, Sunbae." He said, waving his hand and walking away.

You did the same and looked for a quiet place to stay but someone was following you, giggling about something.

"Mr. Lee Sungmin, Please stop following for I will get Yesung oppa's turtles and make him sing it for you and believe me, It ain't nice." You said, turning around and facing your brother's friend, Lee Sungmin.

"Please don't let your brother do that! I heard from the phone but his voice is amazing!" He said.

Yes, your brother is King JongWoon a.k.a. Yesung.

"Enough about your brother, I want you to go to Namsan Tower tonight and wear something very nice." He said, winking at you and running off to find his friends.

You shrugged and went to class.

The day passed by quickly and now you were on your way to Namsan Tower wearing your white flowy dress and white pumps. Your hair was left natural and left your face bare.

You arrived Namsan Tower and went to the lift but then the guard came running to you. 

"Ma'am! Please take this letter. It's from someone I don't know." You bowed and thanked and the doors closed.

You pressed the button to the highest floor. Up it went.

The lift dinged and the doors slide open. Now, you see the most beautiful view of Seoul. The decorations were outstanding! Lights filled every corner, rose petals everywhere and there stands a figure of a man and a spotlight showed the rose he holds.

You walked towards him and everystep you made, your heart went crazy and tries to free itself from your chest.

You stand before him. He smiles and you smile back. You know it's Sungmin since he's the one who told you to go here. 

He gives you the flowers and sighs dreamily. 

"I cannot believe my eyes. The most beautiful lady stands infront of me being simple as ever. No make up and no flashy clothes. Just the way you are. Natural curls, bare face and a dress I gave you at your 17th birthday and also the white pumps. I cannot describe you by only one word--"

"Sungmin, please. I don't know what's going on." You said, confused by his outburst of poetry.

He scratched his head and pointed at the envelope that I have. "Didn't you read it?" He muttered.

I blushed due to embarassment and quickly opened the envelope.

I took out the paper and opened it. It's a poem.

Dear _______,

I know you don't belive in love but let me just tell you something I wrote in english class. 

I am Lee Sungmin, your bestfriend ever since first grade.

Alive and breathing. Heat beats everyday.

Me living every moment with my friends, family and love one.

I watch everybody pass me hand in hand with their boyfriends or girlfriends. I suffer and obviously envy them.

Now, Enough about me. For I have something to say.

Love can't be seen but only you can feel it like the wind that brushes against your skin.

One day after another, you seem to look more beautiful ever since we met.

Very beautiful and yourself everyday and never pretend to be someone else.

Everybody confesses to you. Courage is what they have but I have our friendship.

With you, I am the happiest man ever in this planet called Earth for I have you as my friend.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter