iv: Only One [L. Joe]

ONLY ONE SHOT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Requested by: Chibitine. :) Enjoy, Chingu!! :D  

You sat their in the couch, head resting on your boyfriend's shoulder. L. Joe and You have been struggling for truth and lies. The two of you tell lies even though both of you know the truth.

It breaks your heart when L. Joe says that you're the only one that he loves, the only one who hugs and comforts you when you cry and the only one he loves but you know the truth behind those lies.

He was in a club, girls surrounding him. Throwing themselves to L. Joe but that boyfriend of yours just let them. He never said he loves someone else or he has someone that will be his only one in his heart but ! He NEVER said anything. 

You were just sitting in a booth, just beside his. You heard everything. You know that he isn't drunk, he wasn't slurring or laughing uncontrollably. 

"Hey there, y." You heard him, speaking to a .

"Hey there, babe. Why don't you come with us and drink with us." A asked him.

Your blood was boiling by now. You think that he'll reject that offer. Positive things. He'll reject and come running to your arms but.... nothing...

"Sure!" He said. You heard your heart shatter, also the glass you were holding. 

A guy passed you and looked at you. He asked what was wrong.

"Nothing. I'm just heartbroken because my boyfriend, the one who keeps saying that says I'm his love forever, just cheated on me." You said, crossing your arms. He just looked at you and smiled.

"Don't worry. When you see him, just call me and I'll teach him a lesson." He said, cracking his knuckles. You smiled and asked him if he wants to talk. He nodded and sat infront of you.

"By the way, my name is ChunJi." He said as he stretched out his hand. You smiled and said your name. You were suppose to grab his hand and shake it but L. Joe stopped you.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TO HER?!" He asked ChunJi who just looked at him with hatred in his eyes.

"Is he your boyfriend?" ChunJi asked you, pointing to L. Joe.

You nodded. L. Joe shot a death glare to both of you. 

"Who do you think you are, telling strangers about your life?!" He hissed to you and gripped on your wrist tighter.

You winced in pain and let out a pained scream. You start to cry, heart hurting everytime you breath.

"YAH! ANSWER ME!?!" He shouted, pulling you harshly near him.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TALKING TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND LIKE THAT?! SHOW SOME RESPECT, YOU ING PLAYER!" ChunJi shouted, punching L. Joe.

L. Joe fell on the floor, letting go of you and touching the place where ChunJi punched him. He stood up again and punched ChunJi on the face, making him fall too. 

L. Joe grabbed you on the wrist and pulled you out of the club. 

As you reached out, L. Joe started shouting at you.

"WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING WITH HIM?! I'M YOUR BOYFRIEND! I thought you were my only one?!" He shouted to your face.

Your blood boiled again and let out an irretated sigh.

"L. Joe- sshi. You're such a hypocrite!!" You hissed, making him look at you with a confused look.

"What-" He was cut off with your slap across his face. It made a loud *PACK* making your hand mark on his pale cheek.

"DO YOU THINK I'M THAT STUPID?! HUH?! HEARING YOUR CONVERSATION WITH THOSE S?! I KNOW YOU'RE NOT DRUNK BECAUSE YOU WEREN'T SLURRING OR EVEN LAUGHING LIKE A TOTAL DUMB ! DID YOU EVEN BOTHER LOOKING BACK?! HUH?! SAYING THAT I'M THE ONLY ONE THAT YOU WILL LOVE, COMFORT WHEN I'M CRYING OR EVEN MAKE ME SMILE WHEN MY DAY WAS A FILLED WITH KISS UP ASSES OF S IN MY WORK?! DID YOU EVER THI

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter