xi. Library [Kim Hanbin/B.I.]

ONLY ONE SHOT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

this man is ruining my bias list bYE

*

You sat quietly in a secluded part of a library, reading a book you just found in the library you were currently in. It was about a male who was diagnosed with depression and he had no outlet of his feelings. He was alone in this world, no one to hold and to be with. Everyday, he'd try to be the best that he can be but only to be pulled back down due to his depression. Indeed, it was a sad book but you were in to these kinds of books. 

You were halfway from the book when you heard books falling down by the far end of the library. You put the book down and see a man apologizing and bowing to the people who were staying in the library. He was probably around his 20's. He was wearing a plain white polo that was tucked in his jeans, a brown apron tied around his waist.

"He works here." You whisper softly to yourself. As if he heard you, he looks at you, eyes glassy. You smiled and waved at him. He looked confused. He points to himself as if confirming you were the one waving at him. You nodded and you saw him smiling softly and waving back. You swore to yourself that your heart stopped beating when he smiled at you. His smile gave you shivers down your spine, tingles all over your skin and butterflies in your stomach. It was the first time you felt that and it felt so... Good.

Before you can stare at the male longer, he ducks out of your line of sight and without knowing, you felt disappointed. You continued reading the book, the mysterious male still in your mind.

*

The next day, you were sitting in the same part of the library reading a different book. This time it was about a suicidal man who tries to kill himself but fails every time he does it. You were so immersed with the book that you didn't even notice a pair of eyes staring at you. The man smiles once more at your determination to finish that book. He chuckles how your eyebrows would meet at the middle and how you pursed your lips while reading your book. 

"How adorable..." He whispers to himself. Little did he know that his boss was scowling behind him.

"KIM HANBIN!" The booming voice of his boss echoes throughout the library. The said boy jumps at his loud voice and turns to look at his boss, head lowered.

"Mr. Kim, instead of staring at some girl, why don't you work?" His boss, Mr. Kwon, was eyeing the boy. Never had Hanbin slacked off. This was the first time that he was intrigued by a girl.

"Yes, sir." Hanbin squeaked at him, scurrying off to find the cart with the books that needed to be sorted out.

A smile forms on your face. Kim Hanbin is his name and it's as attractive as the owner. 

You continue reading your book, happy knowing the male's name.

Words were flying around your head. You couldn't understand what was happening to the book now. All you could think of was Kim Hanbin and how attractive he was. Frustration was building up in your system and with a groan, you closed the book and slammed your head on it. 

"Focus! Damn that boy and his handsome face and his perfectly quiffed hair and--" You were cut off when someone poked your shoulder.

You let out a squeak and jumped away from the person who poked you. You looked up to see curious brown orbs looking at you. It was him!

You opened and close your mouth like a fish breathing.

He's even more attractive up close., you said in your mind or so you thought.

The male in front just blushed, a crimson shade started form on the apple of his cheeks. 

He thanked you in such a small voice you barely even heard it. When it daw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter