vii: I'm here to love you. [Jonghyun.]

ONLY ONE SHOT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why are you here?" You said, crossing your arms.

He walks towards you and snakes his arms around your waist.

"I'm here to love you." He said, lookng deeply at your eyes.

You scoffed and pushed him away. "That's what you told me when we got together." You walked away and to your room. He followed you but when you got inside your room, you slammed the door on  his face.

He sighed and sat on the couch.

"I know... But I never meant to leave you... My manager told me that to make SHINee popular again, is to make a ot of sacrifices. So they made me date Se Kyung but while we were dating, All I could think of is... you. My first and last love. I love you and I always have..." He said. After the that, he left.

You heard what he said and you just sat there, crying. Were you stupid enough to let him go? Are you that gullible to fall in love with Kim Jonghyun? The main vocalist of SHINee? You thought that dream will never happen... But it did.

*** 

You were walking down the hallway when you were in your freshman year in Highschool.

On your left side of your body, you have your bag and it looks like it was puking out your notebooks and books. And your right side, you were holding papers. Yes, you're a nerd.

But you don't look like one. You have a split personality. Outside you are a beautiful girl making guys fall for you. Young men, middle aged men, teenagers and sometimes girls fall for you!

But inside was the real you. Smart, straight A student. A nerd in a beautiful girl's body.

You were walking to your class then suddenly, a group of girl's pushed you.

"What the-"

"Don't be stupid! Stay away from Kim Jonghyun!, if you don't, you'll get a beating from all the girls here in this school!" 

"But I don't even know Kim Jonghyun is!" You shot back.

They all look at you, dumbfounded.

"Are you Se K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter