x: Halloween Special [Kris Wu]

ONLY ONE SHOT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
WARNING: THERE ARE SOME PARTS THAT ARE GORY ((i think)) READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. HAPPY HALLOWEEN, EVERYONE~~~

             You were having a night walk around your neighborhood with your boyfriend of 3 years, Kris.  He wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you closer to him. You just giggled and continued walking. You passed by houses that were decorated for Halloween. Some were simple, some made you and Kris laugh and some were scary but there was this one house that gave you chills down your spine.

 

            It was the abandoned house of the Kim’s. There were rumors that the Kim family was murdered in the very house. The police investigated the house but they noticed that there were no punctures, burns or marks on their bodies. They also saw that their eyes were missing. The housekeeper, Kim Joonmyeon, says that he still hears the sad moans of the Kim’s son. No one has step in this house but one day, a couple entered the Kim’s house for fun but when the clock struck at midnight, they just hear screams and silence. Their body was found but their eyes were the only ones missing.

 

            “Hey, babe?” Kris shook you and you snapped out of your daydream. You looked at him and you saw his concerned face. He faced you and placed both his hands on your pale cheeks.

 

            “Baby, you okay? You went silent for a while. What’s wrong?” He asked, rubbing his thumbs against your cheeks in a circular motion.

 

            You shook your head and placed your small hands on top of his large hands. “Nothing’s wrong, Kris. I was just… thinking.” You almost whispered.

 

            Kris said nothing else. Just nodded and kissed your forehead. He was beside you again and wrapped his arm around your waist. You two continued walking to your house but you can’t help but glance at the house’s window and you swore you saw a man’s figure but his eyes were not there and you saw the wall behind him.

 

~

 

            You and Kris arrived home and both of your marched to your master bedroom. Both of you prepared to go to sleep but while you were brushing your teeth, you looked at the mirror and saw a man with no eyes. You saw the dripping down his eye sockets and ran down his pale cheeks. He reached out his hand and whispered your name eerily. You screamed, grabbed the nearest thing from you and smashed the bathroom mirror. You leaned against the wall and slid down. You tried to breathe normally but to no avail. You cried and slightly chocked on your saliva. You heard Kris’ heavy footsteps and he arrived on the bathroom.

 

            You can’t turn to look at him because he might be the man’s head again. He called your name softly and walked to you. He sat beside you and caressed your shoulder. You just cried and tried your best not to look at your boyfriend.

 

            “Babe? Look at me.” He commands softly. His deep voice was a drug to you so you slowly looked at him. To your relief, it wasn’t the man in the house and mirror.

 

            You can’t help but let out a small cry and lunge for your boyfriend. He was taken aback but relaxed immediately. He hugged you and pats your back. He just whispers loving words in your ear saying, “it’s okay”, “I’m here”, “Don’t be afraid” and soft hushing sounds.

 

            Your cries went to hiccups. You were still hugging Kris and he was still patting your back and he was also moving his hand in a circular motion, making you stop your hiccups. You gently push yourself away from your Kris. You looked at his dark brown orbs and smiled. You lean closer to Kris and kissed him deeply. He responds to your kiss and cupped the back of your neck, deepening your Kris.

 

            In the matter of minutes, you were out of breath and you pulled away from the kiss. You put your forehead agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter