ix: Forgiveness. [Lee Joon]

ONLY ONE SHOT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Skin Blood shot red, tears dried on your cheeks and bruises all over your body.

You scream for mercy to your boyfriend. Yet, he doesn't listen to your screams of pleads.

He continues to whip your with his belt. His very heart was breaking by just hearing you cry but when he sees you hurt, it's like he's about to die but the sad thing is he was beating you. Now he feels like he's dead.

"Joon! Please! I don't know what I did! Tell me! I don't understand your pain but I think it hurts more than the pain I've been going through!" You scream again.

With that, he stopped. The belt fell on the ground and his hand shaking in fear and anger. Nobody can explain how hurt he is but him and you.

"You forgot something very important in our relationship. You forgot our 5th anniversary and to think you remember everything!" He hisses.

You winced at the tone of his voice and quickly hid your face in shame.

"I'm sorry, Joon Oppa. Please forgive me. I was busy with homeworks and my father was busy bossing me around and abousing me. Believe me, I remember. I got new bruises because of my father and you. Yous said you'll never hurt me but I guess I was wrong. You don't know how hurt I am now." You said, standing up and grabbing your stuff.

You wince in pain every step. Pain shoots your veins in your abd goes up the back. You quietly sob until you felt a soft tug on your wrist.

You turn and there stands a crying J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter