vi: Do you know my feelings? [Doojoon.]

ONLY ONE SHOT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Requested by: JustWinter. To: *blank* (Name of person can be found in Author's Note.) Enjoy, Chingu~! :)   

You were busy practicing dance steps for B2ST's concert but while you were in your break, you heard guitar struming. You were curious who was playing it.

You followed the sound and it was coming from the recording room. You can't see the face but you see the back side of him. He was playing a song that you absoutely love. It was Narsha's I'm in love.

When he started singing, you know his voice already.

"Actually, after our first meeting, saying I like you...." He sang. 

That's when it struck you like a train ran over you. 

*Flashback~

You and him were waking to your house, holding hands and smiling about your silly stories, heartbreaking relationships and cute moments together.

Actually, he was your childhood friend. You never left each other's side. You two knew the meaning of Best Friends, not just telling each other secrets and being there for them when they need you but you both love each other. When you say love, you both love each other as siblings, as family, as friends and the most important, lovers. 

Yes, both of you love each other but both of you didn't confess to each other yet. He was waiting for the right time and you were waiting for him.

You reached your house, still with him. You faced him and smiled. He smiled back. That's why he has fallen for you for 3 years, it's has something to do with your smile and personalities. He loved you for your sweet personality, lovable laugh, amazing smile and happy go lucky acts. You were an out going girl and nothing stopped you for reaching your dream. Another thing he loves about you, you never give up on hope. He never judge the outside of the girl but the inside.

You bid him goodbye and turned around. Before you can go any further, he grabbed your wrist and pulled it to make y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter