ii: My Fault. [Jiyong.]

ONLY ONE SHOT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You stare at the place where you left him, bleeding to death. Tears start to form and threatning to fall. You never loved him. He just used you. He wants to get in your pants but you declined his offer. He you. You remeber the day he tried to you.

*Flashback

You heard a knock on the door while you were cooking dinner for you and your best guy friend. You ignored the knocking on the door and hummed a song.

The knocking of the door got louder, accompanied with the calling of your name.

"OPEN THIS DOOR OR I'LL KICK IT DOWN!" He shouted from the other side of the door.

You were terrified. You ran to the phone and dialed the police hotline but when they answered, the door was kicked open and he entered with a evil smirk. You shouted help to the police. When they asked you where you were, he grabbed your wrist, picked up the phone and put it down. He pulled you away from the phone and stared at you.

"YAH! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GONNA DO?! YAH!" You shouted when he pulled you out of the kitchen. You tried to wiggle yourself free and you also tried hitting his arm but he just tightened his grip. He pulled you even closer to him, your nose was touching his. You could feel his against his lips.

"I'm finally gonna get what I wanted for 3 months." He whispered and kissed you harshly.

You pulled away from him and you pushed his arms away from your arms. You ran to the kitchen and looked around the kitchen coun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter