Back Home

Back to him?

 

It has already been 2 days since I've moved back to the house where I had once vowed not to step foot in again. 

 

Even so, I was certainly happier here than I was over at Juri's, not because I didn't like her, but because I love Hyukjae. I didn't have to drench my pillows with tears before sleeping, waking up to loneliness and dreading my life away. What's there not to prefer? 

 

It was a typical evening and I was preparing dinner while Hyukjae showers. 

 

"Mmm, something smells good." Hyukjae said as he hugs me from the back. 

 

"You mean this?" I asked as I stirred the fish broth. 

 

"No, you." He replied and kissed me at the side of my neck. 

 

"Hyukjaeeee..." 

 

"Why is it always Hyukjae recently? What happened to the 'oppa'?" He pouted as he grabbed some utensils to set the dining table. 

 

It's been so many years and he still have not catch the pattern- I only use 'Oppa' when I have something I wanted, in short, only for aegyos. 

 

And aegyos never fail, not even once. Call me skimming but I enjoy showering Hyukjae with some extra cuteness to sometimes get my way. It's like a win-win situation, I get what I want and he's happy. 

 

Obviously not wanting to let him know about the 'oppa' reason, I changed the subject. I picked up some kimchi and placed it in his bowl, insisting that he should dig in quickly. 

 

After washing up the plates, I went into our room and entered my closet. It's a walk-in closet, I needed one since Hyukjae wouldn't stop flooding me with beautiful precious apparels, not that I would mind if he did. 

 

Anyway, I was trying to pick out the best outfit to wear to work tomorrow, I wanted to look good as it's my first time working! Moreover, it's a bar, dress code must be complied nicely to. 

 

"Mmmmmm, my baby makes the best fish broth!" Hyukjae stretches as he enters our room. 

 

He then found me in the closet mix and matching outfits together, he couldn't help but ask what I was up to. 

 

"Working." I answered without hesitation. 

 

I spotted a reflection of Hyukjae, confused at the situation. 

 

Oh right, Hyukjae doesn't know about my new job. He always disagrees at the idea of me going out to work. With my fingers crossed, I hoped he would allow me this time. 

 

"Hyomi, you don't have to-" 

 

"Oppa, pleaseeee." I sprinkled some aegyo in. 

 

After having been not called Oppa by me for months, he was caught off guard and started blushing. I quickly added more aegyos and bingo! He agreed. 

 

"Thank you Oppa! You're the best!" I cheered silently at the success of 'Oppa' once again. 

 

Even though it was rather difficult at first to convince Hyukjae to let me work in a bar, furthermore at irregular hours, he still promised to let me be until either one of feels that its getting out of hand. I was thankful I have such an understanding boyfriend. 

 

He then fiddled with some of my pieces and handed me a set of what he had chosen. Claiming that what he had picked out were the best set amongst all other. 

 

Even being a stylist myself, I must agree, it was really the ideal outfit for work tomorrow. 

 

Thinking that I should reward him for being so nice today, I offered to massage his back as he must also be exhausted from his packed schedules. How much I missed times like this where we have our own little quiet time spent together.

 

Before we slept, Hyukjae said he would come pick me up from work tomorrow with a different car, a car that he had just bought that fans still weren't much aware of. 

 

He wanted to go get a new cellphone just before the shopping mall closes. That's the time where there's the least people and he would not be recognized. And what's better was, coincidentally my shift ends just in time for us to head over to the nearest mall.

 

After I agreed to his plans, I was wrapped within his arms and soon, fell asleep soundly in his embrace.

_____________________

 

Hello everyone.

sorry for the late update.

really hope you liked this chapter! :)

 

Instagram: @eunhyukjaes