Sorry, no

Back to him?

 

The 4 words, 'will you accept me' constantly replayed in my mind, it made me remember how Hyukjae confessed to me as it was rather similar. 
 
It was during the last year of my University days. I was 22, a big girl won't you say? A grown up who has never dated anyone before but yet has a huge crush on this boy in dance class. 
 
Needless to say, that boy was Hyukjae. So charming and charismatic whenever he starts dancing. I've been admiring him ever since I've entered university, but had a heart too timid to confess. 
 
Just as I thought nothing will ever happen between us, a chance came. Hyukjae and I were backstage getting ready for a dance performance our team had to put up. 
 
Coincidentally, the room only had the both of us. Coincidentally, he smeared strawberry cream all over his face when grabbing a bite and ruined parts of his makeup near his lips. And finally coincidentally, I was one of the many who was in charged of makeup. 
 
Long story short, 
We began this enchanting relationship after we shared a kiss after I fixed his foundation. That was when Hyukjae asked "Will you accept me?". Things just went so smoothly with much coincidental, I'm starting to think it was pure fate. 
 
It just all went by too fast. It felt like it was only yesterday that we first dated. 
 
In the midst of drowning within our memories, I snapped out of it and returned back to reality. 
 
I quickly pushed Kenneth away from me slightly and pulled my coat closer to myself, feeling slightly insecure. 
 
I couldn't, I cannot just jump into a relationship with a man I've met a few hours ago, at least not with a broken heart. 
 
Furthermore, I was very clear with myself that, deep down in my heart, I'm still waiting for that one person to come back. Not carrying much hope but it's better than nothing. 
 
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you, I guess I'm rushing into things, so sorry Hyomi." Kenneth apologized. 
 
I gave a slight nod, signaling to him that I'm accepting his apology. 
 
If you were to ask whether I was angry or disgusted. I really wasn't. Instead, I was thankful that at least someone cares for me, apart from Juri.
 
It's like making a new friend. Something that I haven't done in years. I've always been revolving around Hyukjae and the stage crews after my schooling years. 
 
For the past 3 years, I was either flying all over the world with Super Junior or being kept at home with Hyukjae. 
 
This led to very minimal time given to me to bond with my friends and eventually we lost touch, except again, with Juri. 
 
At that point of time, I didn't regret losing my friends for Hyukjae because I loved him and I trusted that he is all that I needed. Now, I feel dreadful, I feel silly, I feel toyed. 
 
Many thoughts ran through my mind as Kenneth sent me home. Thoughts like, our first date, our first kiss, our first everything together. 
 
It's funny how Kenneth and I could return back to normal almost instantly, forgetting the fact that he just confessed to me earlier. 
 
"See you on Monday." Kenneth said when he dropped me off at the lobby of Juri's apartment. 
 
"Sure thing!" I said, waving goodbye to Kenneth, till his car was out of sight. 
 
As I got out of the elevator, busy fishing out my keys from my purse, something made me froze in position. I was in stalemate. I blinked my eyes a few times to make sure it wasn't just my own silly illusions. 
 
Yup, I was pretty sure it ain't my illusions but it was legit Hyukjae. 
 
It was really Hyukjae sitting beside the front door in an unkempt manner. His cheeks all red and eyes half awake. Beside him laid a few bottles of emptied soju. 
 
When I got closer, the stench of alcohol consumed me. 
 
As much as I have this love hate feeling for him, I still allowed him into our house. Mostly because he was seriously drunk and I couldn't afford to just leave him out there like that, he might disturb the rest. 
 
Flinging him down on the sofa, I sat right beside him to catch my breath. He was heavy as hell plus he was practically relishing all his weight on me since he couldn't tell his way. 
 
Just as I wanted to leave, he plopped his head onto my lap, wriggling slightly to get into a comfortable position. And slept. 
 
"Whattttt!!!" I screamed silently, grabbing my hair. What am I to do now? 
 
As I was trying my hardest to lift his head up and at the same time not to wake him, I got a chance to have a good look at Hyukjae. Finally, it's been so long since I've last had such close contact with him. 
 
I missed him, I miss how flawless he is that sometimes I would be jealous because he would look prettier than me. 
 
I traced down his nose from his forehead then down to his lips. The lips that I once had to myself but now no longer.
_____________________
 
Hello people, so sorry for not updating since ages ago. ><
Thank you so much for not unsubscribing despite the long wait. :)
We are having our National Exams soon, so we're quite busy, please forgive us ^^
Nonetheless, I hope you enjoy this chapter! 
Please subscibe, comment! :)
 
Follow me on Instagram @eunhyukjaes if you'd like :) I post all Suju related pics but mostly eunhyuk and eunhae.