A concert

Back to him?

Some of you may not know the English translation of the songs so please read through the lyrics if you can, it's really beautiful. :)

___________________________________________________________________

The day was finally here- Super Show concert, Day 1.

I have already done all the boy’s make up and had double checked their costumes for the millionth time, making sure there were no errors.

I was more nervous than any other stage performances I’ve prepared the boys for because this time, I was the IC for outfit and make up- that’s a huge responsibility.

 “1, 2, 3 Kill them all!” they cheered. After which, they went to their specified position before popping up on stage.

And as a mini surprise, I was at Hyukjae’s spot, waiting for him.

“Hyomi?” he said.

“Oppa, all the best and have fun!” I said as I threw my hands on his neck and pulled him in for a kiss on the lips.

“I thought you forgot about me because you were too busy with the preparation.” He pouted, followed by a wide smile on his face.

I smiled and that’s when the director called for everyone’s attention because the stage was about to begin.

The lights dimmed and the crowed was filled with screaming fans. The first song, ‘Superman’ started playing and the boys began their performance.

At backstage, things were pretty hectic. We were working our off to make the concert a smooth one but for me, my support was definitely from Hyukjae’s kiss every time he came backstage to prepare for his next show. So I was handling up still pretty well. But the rest of the staffs could enjoy the show only when all the boys were on stage together as one. They were just spectacular.

 

Like what we all know, good times passes quickly and the concert was coming to its end.

It's down to the last song, ‘Marry U’. Fans all knew it was coming and was already singing the first few words harmoniously, to satisfy their feels.

For myself, I was standing at the side stairs of the main stage, wanting to enjoy their last song for the night. Personally, Marry U was my favourite song.

As I anticipated for the music to start, Juri suddenly appeared beside me.

“Hey!” She said.

“Whao! You scared me there. How did you get here?” I asked, I thought she should at least be among the audience.

“Want to see something cool?” she asked as she took off my staff pass hanging around my neck, ignoring my question.

A little curious, I nodded. Then she dragged me to where the audience sat. In fact, I had the best seat, its right in the middle of the main stage and very near the extended stage.

At that moment, a familiar music came on and it wasn’t ‘Marry U’. It was Donghae’s solo, .

At first, I got a shock because I thought the AV had a confusion between songs. This song wasn’t even planned to be played in this Super Show.

After 0.5 seconds, I saw a figure pop up right in the middle of the main stage. Then I saw lightings adjusting in place, and that figure started to sing and dance. Oh my gosh, that figure was Hyukjae.

You’re like a queen and beautiful

I just can’t be without you girl

You’re like a queen and beautiful

I just can’t be without you girl

 

I think of what we were like when I first met you

Your bashful smile, your shy words, your cold hands

I thought of you every day, I couldn’t do anything

(Almost going crazy)

 

Unable to turn my gaze away, like a fool, I could only lose myself in you

I want to walk together with you for a lifetime, I will protect you, I love you, my love

 

Cuz you, you are so beautiful

Let me gasp against your lips, to say this phrase, “I love you”

Cuz you, you are so beautiful

Just stay by my side (you belong only to me)

 

My beautiful, my beautiful oh~ oh~

 

It’s fine if time stops like this; it’s fine if we grow old

I love you, I love you, thank you, thank you

Occasionally, when there is a quarrel, I will cry as I kiss your lips

 

Cuz you, you are so beautiful

Let me gasp against your lips, to say this phrase, “I love you”

Cuz you, you are so beautiful

Just stay by my side (you belong only to me)

 

I’ve only given her my everything, I will love you forever, oh~

 

Cuz you, you are so beautiful

I want your lips to belong only to me

Cuz you, you are so beautiful

I will never let go of these hands I hold so tightly oh~

He’s voice was beautiful. His dance was fantastic.

I guess this wasn’t a mistake after all. Wait, what’s going on?

Why wasn’t I informed of this?

And where is Juri?!

As I frantically looked around to find Juri, Hyukjae spoke.

“I know this song was originally sung by Donghae, but I'm not too bad myself neither eh?” He asked the fans.

“Yes!!!” The fans screamed as they cheered.

“Hahaha, thank you ELFs.” He said.

“Now, oppa has a question to all the Elfs.”

“What??” Elfs replied.

“You all know that Oppa is dating right?”

“Yes!!!”

I smiled at the immense love and support Hyukjae has gotten for our relationship. And I was happy that he finally was going to apologise to the fans about joining WGM while dating.

“Well, Oppa would like to introduce you all to my girl today.”

Elf’s screams could literally break glass.

WHAT did he just say, omg. It must be my ears fooling me. I did NOT just hear that right. Isn’t he supposed to just apologise and that’s it?

“Right, ok. Let’s see… She’s over…… there!” He said as he pointed at me, smiling wide.

Another spotlight immediately dawn on me. And my face appeared on the big screen.

Suddenly, all eyes that was focused on Hyukjae were now on me. It was slightly intimidating to be honest. 

There was about 2 seconds of silence in the dome before roars of screaming and cheering escalated.

Hyukjae then made his way to my seat. Stretched out his hands signalling me to hold on to them and I did. He then slowly brought me to centre stage. The screaming never ended.

Hyukjae’s hand was freezing, I know he was extremely nervous. But he still continued.

“She may not be looking her best right now because she’s so busy making this show a success, but yes, this is the girl Oppa fell for 5 years ago and still am till today.” He said.

“Elfs, there’s a few things I’d like to apologise to you about. Firstly, sorry for joining WGM even though I was already dating, I know it's a little rude to the other party, I'm so sorry. Next, sorry for not saying the truth when the media asked if I was dating during interviews. Sorry for letting you all know only now… I’m really very sorry, but I still love you!!!  Will you forgive oppa?” He added.

Fans nodded and each said “Yes”. You could tell from their faces that they were holding back their tears and so was I.

Then, Hyukjae turned to me. Looking directly into my eyes, he said.

“Baby, now there’s something I need to ask you.”

Before I could react, ‘Marry U’ played.

Love oh baby my girl
You are my all
So beautifully radiant, my bride
A gift from God
Are you happy
Tears fall from your dark eyes
Until your dark hair turns white
My love, my girl
I’ll swear my love

And one by one, after Hyukjae’s rap, Super Junior members came up the stage and sang

 
Saying I love you
I want to do it every day for a lifetime
Would you marry me
Loving and cherishing you
I want to live this way
Every time you fall asleep
I want it to be in my arms
Would you marry me
Would you consent to this heart of mine
For a lifetime I’ll be by your side, I do
Loving you, I do
Cherishing you through the snow and rain, I do
I’ll protect you, My love
Her wearing a white dress
Me wearing a tuxedo
We walk, matching our pace
On the moon and star, I swear
I don’t like lies, I don’t like doubt
My loving princess
Stay with me
Even as we age
I want to go about it smiling
Would you marry me
Would you spend my days with me
Through hardships and difficulties, I do
I’ll always be there, I do
Through our many days together, I do
I’ll be thankful every day, My love
Accept this shining ring in my hand
That I’ve prepared from awhile back
With the same feelings today
I’ll remember the promise made right now
Would you marry me
For a lifetime I’ll be by your side, I do
Loving you, I do
Cherishing you through the snow and rain, I do
I’ll protect you, My love
I have nothing else to give you but love
That’s all, hardly valuable
Though I’m clumsy and am lacking
My love, my girl
I’ll protect you
Will you promise me just one thing
That no matter what happens
We will love each other
That’s it
Will you marry me, I do

As the song was coming to an end, Hyukjae placed his forehead on mine and said.

With ‘So I’ on instrumental…

“Hyomi ah. I owe you too much, and I'm really sorry baby. Sorry for hurting you time and again whenever I said ‘no’ to ‘are you dating?’. Sorry for being so foolish and not telling people about you all these years because you are certainly amazing, you’re the best thing that had ever happened to me and I cannot imagine life without you. Thank you, thank you so much for coming into this world and more importantly, into my life. I’m glad I’ve found you and loved you all these while. You made me happier than I ever thought I could be, so if you let me, I will spend the rest of my life trying to make you feel the same way.” Hyukjae said.

He then got down on one knee, and looked back at the members.

Sungmin quickly nudged the dazing Kyuhyun and he hurriedly rushed to Hyukjae and passed him something.

Hyukjae turned back to me and brought up a small red velvet box. He opened it, and asked.

“Hyomi. Will you marry me?”

He proposed. Hyukjae asked me to marry him. I was touched beyond words and I couldn’t hold back my tears anymore. As I let out a river of tears I nodded and said, “Yes!”.

 Hyukjae’s face immediately showed relief. He got up and slipped the ring onto my finger, smiling blissfully.

“Awwwww!!!!” The crowed went. 

With this happy ending, as the confetti started pouring down, Hyukjae picked me up by the waist, twirled me around and we then sealed it with a passionate kiss in front of thousands.

The crowed screamed and clapped and cheered “Congratulations!”

The members then came forward and started teasing Hyukjae in many ways. Juri too showed herself after the proposal and congratulated us.

In the midst of the celebration on and off stage, Hyukjae then took both my hands and said softly into my ears.

“I love you.”

The End.

______________________

It's the end of ‘Back to him’.

I really hope you guys enjoyed it! I did very much as I wrote it.

I just want to thank everyone that had read, commented or subscribed to me, your support was the reason this story continued. So, Thank you!!!

Thank you for sharing your timing with me, and I’ll talk to you guys soon. Bye bye. 

 

Credits:

(Beautiful) immortalsoul123.wordpress.com & EnRoKoSubs @ YouTube

(Marry U) jpopasia