chapter eighteen;

TOP Daddy

 

**MY NOT-SO-BORING AUTHOR’S NOTE:**

 

WHAT THE—?! I log in on AsianFanfics after a LONG LONG time and next thing I know all of my graphics are gone!!! OMG! (And I updated my OS to Windows 7 which pretty much formatted my laptop thus losing my secretly updated chapters I’ve been too lazy to publish [I believe my readers will kill me now] and all of my graphics TT^TT)

 

LOL. Meh, it’s no big of a deal. I guess I can make them again... But I’m not sure if they’ll be good enough...

 

Oh! Sorry for being so rude!

 

Hello my fellow readers! How are you? Welcome to my almost deceased story. I am genuinely sorry for not updating after a year or something... But yeah, I have my reasons. Plus, I’m preparing for super hard finals and I’ve been busy with choosing which college I want to go to.

Hehe.

I haven’t updated in such a long time that I pretty much forgotten the whole story line!!! (OH NOES.) But my aim by the end of this year is to finish this story and make all of you happy.

 

Oh, and hello new readers!

 

-      Tee to the Jay

 

xxx

 

Oh this is bad... This is bad... This is bad...

Hmm...

How am I going to explain this to the boss? Or worse, him.

Gah, dammit...

 

I glued my eyes to the television screen as the TV reporter continued to ask the drive-thru woman some questions.

 

‘Of course, I didn’t believe him at first as I was pretty much drooling over T.O.PI’m a hardcore fan of BIGBANG you see.’

 

“Hehe, she was literally drooling.” Ririn mumbled in the background with a chuckle, to which I and Ji Yong responded with a blank look.

“I believe this is a serious matter, little girl.” Ji Yong faked a dead serious tone, adding emphasis to ‘little’ (which I totally agree on considering Ririn is, well, below the average height). “How did they figure out that you’re T.O.P’s legally adopted daughter?”

 

Hmm...

 

“Well,” I started after thinking for awhile to answer. “They did see me and Ririn leave the orphanage—“

“But that doesn’t answer the question!” The said ‘little’ girl jumped up from the sofa and rudely butted in from my wise words. “There could be more reasons why a girl such as myself would be walking out with you... from the orphanage... with bags... I guess it does answer everything.” Ririn sunk back down to the sofa again.

 

HA!

 

I cleared my throat, gave Ririn a playful evil glance then continued with my answer. “And I did say she’s my daughter to the drive-thru woman. You know how people are nowadays, when they hear something about a celebrity, whether false or not, they spread it around like wildfire.”

 

“ARGH!” Ji Yong...screamed.

 

Haha, he sounded like a pirate.

Haha.

Ha.

Ha...

 

Oh, I am the funniest person I know.

 

“QWERTYUIOP!!! You’re so stupid!—“ He hollered.

 

Ouch, that hurt.

 

“ASDFGHJKL!!! WHY DID YOU—?!” He shreiked.

 

Hey, is he saying the QWERTY keyboard layout? In order too. Wow, BIGBANG’s ‘Kwon Leadah’ is a special child...

 

“ZXCVBNM!!! YOU ARE SO DUMB!!! WHY WOULD YOU GO AROUND TELLING THAT TO STRANGERS!!! ESPECIALLY BIGBANG FANS?!?!?!” He squalled.

 

Okay... This is the first I’ve seen Ji Yong mad.

 

Oh, wait, is he coming towards me?!

 

Ji Yong got up from the sofa, ran towards me, held onto my shirt collar and pushed me against the closest wall.

“Whoa-whoa-whoa!” For the first time, I was absolutely terrified of Ji Yong.

His grip on my collar was so strong that it was choking me. I stared at his eyes which showed mixed emotions of anger, frustration and fear. Anger because of me being what he calls stupid and dumb, frustration because of BIGBANG’s likely tainted reputation and me for being what he calls stupid and dumb, and fear because he knows we’re in trouble with not only the boss, but him too.

 

“Hey, let go of him!” Ririn cried, throwing a pillow which perfectly aimed the back of Ji Yong’s head. “It was my fault too! I played along and called him ‘daddy’!” She ran to Ji Yong’s side and tugged unto the sleeve of his shirt like a little girl. “We were just joking around! Don’t get so mad Ji Yong! I’m sorry!”

 

Ji Yong didn’t seem to budge as his grip on my collar seemed to get tighter and tigher each second. Oh dear, is this the end of T.O.P? Argh, this is no time to think of that! Angry Ji Yong is angry and it’s difficult to calm him down!

Why did he suddenly got this angry anyway, I wonder.

 

It sounded like there were loud chitter-chatter outside the front door with a couple of flashes and loud footsteps. There was a loud thud against the door which then rapidly opened. The loud sounds were from the paparazzi along with a number of screaming girls and a shriek from a familiar voice.

“I do not know what you are talking about! Please, we are very busy at the moment for our upcoming album and we do not like being disturbed!”

 

I guess Seungri got caught up by the paparazzi. Poor maknae.

 

The door was slammed shut and a very sweaty and frustrated-looking Seungri walked in the living room holding the bag of groceries I ordered him to do and a couple of celebrity gossip magazines on hand. He placed the groceries gently on the floor and threw the magazines on the coffee table.

 

“Hey guys!” He beamed in a rather bright mood. “How are you this morning?”

He looked at the three of us without taking notice of our positions. Ji Yong turned his attention to Seungri which fortunately made him lessen his grip on me. (Thank goodness, if he gripped any tighter, I would’ve choked to death!)

“Do you wanna know what happened to me this morning? I don’t care if you don’t wanna know, I’m still gonna tell you!” The maknae chuckled... darkly.

 

Again, another special child in BIGBANG.

 

“So I went to get the groceries because YOU—“ He pointed a finger directly at me, which I considered as very rude.

Ugh, kids these days. First Ririn cutting my words and now Suengri pointing a finger at me.

“—forced me to do so and look what I found!” He pointed at the magazines. “’T.O.P’s SECRET DAUGHTER’ with a picture of you and Ririn on the front cover! When I got out of the groceries you’ll never guess what happened.”

 

Seungri took a deep breath which gave me the impression that he was gonna give us an earful.

 

Inhale.

Exhale.

Inhale.

Exhale.

 

“IWASPRETTYMUCHBOMBARDEDBYTHEPAPARAZZIAND SCREAMINGFANGIRLSTHATICOULDN’TGETTOMYCARANDIHADTORUNLITERALLYTWENTY-ONEMILESWITHAHEAVYBAGOFGROCERIESWITHTHEM CHASINGMEAROUNDANDAVIOLENTDOGSTARTEDCHASINGMEBECAUSEIACCIDENTALLYTRIPPEDOVERITANDITBITMYBUTTWHICHREALLYHURTSAND—AND—!!!”

 

“...”

“...”

“...”

 

I honestly did not understand a word he said apart from the whole dog biting his part.

 

Ririn let go of Ji Yong and walked towards Seungri who was breathing pretty heavily. “Seungri, calm down...” She told him softly, patting him gently on the back.

 

Now I wonder what’s gonna be Tae Yang and Daesung’s reaction when they find out about the news...

 

 

 

SLAM!

 

“HEY, DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THIS?!”

 

Okay, I guess I don’t have to wonder anymore.