chapter three; *REVISED*

TOP Daddy

“Hey, Choi Ririn, wake up! Lazy girl!”
“Hmph... Five more mi–OOF!”
“Wake up if you don't want Seung Hyun to jump on you too!”
“Ji Yong... Hmm...”
Wake up Ririn~!
“PLEASE. GET. OFF. ME.”
“NO! Not until your up!”
“How can I get up when your on top of me!”
“Hmm... Oh yeah...”
RIRIN~! OOH! A body pile! I wanna be on top!”
“Daesung, NO! DON'T JU–OOF!”

“Will... You... Two... P... Please... Get... Off Of... Me... YOU'RE BOTH CRUSHING EVERY BONE OF MY BODY!”

“OH! What's this then? A body pile? Without me? I wanna be on top!”
“NO! SEUNGRI!!!

OOF!

“Ji Yong... Please GET YOU HANDS OFF OF MY S!”
“Whoops... sorry. Ah, crap. I can't move them!”
“Well, stop moving your fingers! It feels like your squeezing them!”
“I CAN'T HELP IT! Their like GIANT MARSHMALLOWS!”
“AHH!!! !
“Ji Yong is Ririn! Seungri, call the police!”

I looked at the wide open door and saw Tae Yang with a mug of hot coffee on one hand and the morning newspaper on the other. He stared at us for a few seconds, then shrugged it off, going back to his coffee and morning paper.
Just as he walked off, a half panic-faced Seung Hyun ran in. “?! Who's getting ?! What the– HEY!
“P-Please. Help. Me.” I managed to breath out, despite the fact that there was a four-hundred pound weight on top of me.

Body pile!” Seung Hyun exclaimed and–

Well... you know what happens.
Geez... some daddy he was.

.

..

...

....

.....

After countless begs, pleadings and life-threatening threats, the six of us were now finally sat around the dining table eating breakfast... Though not peacefully as I would imagine.
From the eighteen hours I've known the boys, I learnt that; Seung Hyun, instead of being the mature and oldest one, he's the joker of the group– the one that always comes up with apparently hillarious jokes, Ji Yong as the leader– despite the fact that he's the third youngest – and the mother of the house, Tae Yang (His real name is something that always slips out of my mind – though I prefer calling him by his stage name) as the father figure of the house that's always calm and quiet, Daesung – THE BIGGEST DORAEMON FAN EVER!, and Seungri (or Lee Seung Hyun. I guess the boys call him by his stage name so he won't get mixed up with daddy Seung Hyun)... well... as Seungri (crack, crack, crack, crack! – Samn! After listening to his solo, 'Strong Baby' with him on his iPod the previous night, that part kept replaying in my head over and over again!)

 

“Ririn, You're going to school tomorrow.”

Funny. I thought I heard Seung Hyun say I'm going to school tomorrow.

“Ririn? Did you hear me? You're going to school tomorrow.”

Okay, I guess he did.

 

“Wait, what?” I snapped, though not purposely.
“I said you're going to sc–”
“I know, but... why?”

I've been orphan-schooled (was that the right term?) for as long as I could remember, thus not knowing what a real school is actually like.

“WHY?”
“Well... Because you're still eighteen, and, as your legal parent, I want you to go to school.”
“Ha,” Seungri snickered. “He said 'parent'. I never thought that word would come out of your mouth.”

 

We all ignored Seungri.

That reminded me...

“Wait? What about Seungri? He's only nineteen and he doesn't go to school!”

WAIT, did he say, EIGHTEEN???

.

..

...

OMG!

MY-MY-MY BIRTHDAY!! TODAY!! NOW!! OFFICIALLY AN ADULT!!
I CAN DRINK LEGALLY!!

“Psh... No you're not. You're only eighteen! You need to be nineteen to be considered an adult.” Ji Yong mumbled just as he stuffed kimchi in his mouth.

Eugh. Not a single happy birthday from these people?
Rude much? But I guess it's because they don't know me very well? I don't know.

Seriously, I need to stop talking in my head! Who knows if I've been saying stuff out loud!

“You've been saying quite a lot of...personal things outloud.” Ji Yong chuckled. “I could even write a whole book about that stuff.”
“That would just be sad.” I frowned. “-squeezing .

"WHAT?!" Seung Hyun almost chocked on the Samgyeopsal he was chewing.

COUGH! COUGH!

 

I quickly handed him the glass of water next to him and a napkin, just in case he spat the food out.

“Y-You squeezed her s?!” He coughed, eyeing Ji Yong with daggers.

“But–but they were so big and soft! Like GIANT marshmallows!” He exclaimed, truthfully. “The four of you must've imagined squeezing them at one point!”

All I could do was stare at Ji Yong with wide eyes, whilst the rest either looked away, blushed, or coughed uncomfortably. EVEN SEUNG HYUN!

 

AHH! I FEEL SO HARRASED!

(Are my s really that squeezable?)

.

..

...

....

.....

Tae Yang decided to take me grocery shopping with him then walk Boss, his black and white Boston Terrier, after breakfast and show me what I've been missing out in the city, while the rest of the boys had some 'very important TOP SECRET plans'.

Still, not one of them said a simple 'happy birthday'.
How hard was it to say those two words to one simple girl?!
Goodness.

I shouldn't complain... They're letting me live in their home anyway.

For some reason... The whole 'TOP SECRET plans' gave me the idea that it was going to be a surprise party, and everyone would greet me a 'happy birthday' when there wasn't much time left of the day.
I mean, every one does that.
And probably the whole reason why Tae Yang wanted to take me to the groceries was to stall until they finished with the preparations.
See, I know all these things.

“Hmm... So what do we need then?” I asked him, pushing the trolley inside the building.
Tae Yang placed Boss carefully on the trolley seat, though the dog refused to separate its little legs.
“Food for the whole week or two.” Tae Yang replied. “Nothing with high carbs though, we wouldn't want to ruin our whole image,”

This boys are just as fussy about what they eat as the teenage girls from the orphanage.
Haha~” I let out a giggle.
“Don't laugh.” Tae Yang fake pouted. “Your lucky your one of those people who stay skinny even if you eat more than a fat person!”

Oh, I get that a lot.


“Because God loves me for giving me such an awesome body! Ha!”
“Whatever,” He chuckled. “Oh, this way.” He said, pointing to the fruit and vegetable aisle.
“Have YOU seen YOURS?” I questioned, going back to the 'body' topic.
After looking at all those BIGBANG promo pictures the other night, the image of Tae Yang's (HOT) body remained inside my head. “Screw my body. You have a friggin' eight pack!”
Tae Yang looked back at me and smiled warmly. “And you have perfect womanly curves.”

I could feel heat creeping to my cheeks. Ah, am I blushing?

Tae Yang grabbed a handful of fruits then placed them down the trolley before proceeding to the next aisle.
“Hmm... Can we get a tub of Ben and Jerry's? I'm kinda craving for them at the moment.”

Like a cranky pregnant woman, literally.

.

..

...

....

.....

After going to the groceries and walking Boss around the city, Tae Yang and I were finally inside the elevator to the apartment. 
I was feeling so so excited then, due to the fact a not-so-secret surprise part was a couple floors and steps away.

Ding!
The elevator doors opened and I instantly ran towards the apartment door.
“Heh, looks like someone's eager to get home.” Tae Yang said, handing me Boss and pulling the keys out of his pockets.
Tae Yang opened the door and switched the lights on. And, to my surprise–

“EH?!”

Nothing.
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

No balloons, no cake, no people hiding. Just the plain old living room.

Damn...

Oh well...
It's wasn't like my birthday was important or anything. (TT^TT) (sniff.)
Or was I expecting any gifts from a group of men I've met less than twenty-four hours ago.

I guess I got my hopes up too high.

 

'Oh, baby~! I wanna ride you like a pony!'

What the f–!
WTF?!

'Oh... Oh yeah... I'm coming baby!'

 

What the hell was going on?!

I turned to look at Tae Yang... who somehow disappeared from the face of the Earth along with Boss.

'OH! FASTER'
'Ride me baby~!'
'Oh! Oh! AH!'

The awful sounds were coming from... SEUNGRI AND JI YONG'S ROOM?!

I quickly ran towards their door but stopped when I was right in front of it. I leaned my left ear against the door and listened silently.

'OH MY GOD BABY! I'M COMING!'
'OH, OH, OH! AHH~'

I couldn't take it any more!
My curiosity reached the end of the bar and exploded!
Like, BOOM!

I opened the door and–

.
..

….
…..

WTF?!