chapter eleven; *REVISED*

TOP Daddy

*i hope this chapter doesn't confuse you too much.

 

'Did you hear? Seungri of Big Bang came here!! Can you believe it!'
'Seungri went to our school! Damn! I missed it!'
'But, for some reason, I saw him talking to that new girl. What's her name? Choi Lirin? Or Yirin?'

It's RI-rin.
For goodness sake!

I came back to school during lunchtime, after explaining the whole story to the boys. Unfortunately, I had to walk there, because one, Seung Hyun's ankle was sprained, two, Seungri's back was still in pain, shockingly, and also he lost his car keys, three, Daesung was knocked out and has a pretty awful-looking black eye, four, Ji Yong ran off somewhere, and five, I didn't know where Tae Yang was.

“Miss Choi.” I looked back to find my Health Class teacher, Mr. Yang with the... PAPER IN HAND!
OH, GREAT! He's probably read it!
“Y-yes, sir?” I gave a small nervous smile, but kept my eyes locked on the paper.
He opened the folded piece and looked at it with eyebrows arched. “Hmm... I specifically asked for a two-thousand word essay about the human body...”
“I—I—I can explain!”
The teacher looked at me with an expressionless face for five seconds, then...grinned?

...Wha...?

“But this—! I—I'm so—!”
“I'm so sorry sir! You can punish me but—”
“Punish you?! More like praise you!”

OK... now people are looking.

And, WHAT?

“Praise me?” I answered quietly, avoiding the glances from the students nearby. “Why?”
“Because of your work!” Mr. Yang replied, turning the paper around so he could show me.

I don't even know what it is!
Oh, wait... The handwriting... It's familiar.
And there were small diagrams drawn on the middle and the bottom of the page, something I would never do.
I examined the paper, making sure if he really was talking to the right person or not, then it struck me when my eyes travelled to the top right corner of the page.

'최리린'

My name. 'CHOI RIRIN'.
What in the person's right mind would do that?

“Mr. Yang, I—” Before I could finish explaining to the teacher that it wasn't my doing, he cut me off.
“Ah...” He looked down at his Rolex. (I didn't even know teachers could afford such item!) “There is a staff meeting in two minutes. Tell me whatever you need to tell me next lesson, okay?”

And with that, he vanished... from the face of the Earth.
No, seriously. I was looking down on the floor for one second and when I looked back, he was gone.

Geez. I would've shouted 'RUDE!' or something to him, but right now, the only thing hogging my mind is the person who anonymously did the homework for me. It's giving me a headache.

 

 

'RING!! RING!!'

 

Emergency Life Line phone! AHHHHH!!
I quickly slipped the phone out of my bag and pressed the green button without checking the caller ID. Seung Hyun's the only one that knows this number, so...
“Hello?” I began after raising the phone up to my ear.

'Meet me after school.'

BEEP.

Huh?

“Wait, where—?”

beep beep beep beep beep beep.

"WHO ARE YOU?!?!?!"

 

 

OK... more people are staring...

“Argh!” Eugh, I felt my head throbbing from all this random stress I'm getting.

GIVE ME A BREAK!
ARGH!!!

AH!!! Now I am going mad!!!

Ugh, I feel so woozy.

THUD!

.
..

….
…..

 

OK... People are looking at me.
Sigh.
I really need to stop spacing out, because somehow, I ended up on the floor. And I don't even have an absolute clue why.

Blur. Blur. Blur.

Why is everything so blurry?

.
..

"Is she OK?!”
“Oh my gosh! What happened to her?!”
“Someone! Get the nurse or something!”
“Isn't that Choi Ririn...?”

.

..

...

...Hmm.

A slightly blurred image of Tae Yang in front of a white glowing background appeared.
Am I... in heaven? Because I'm definitely seeing an angel.
Looking at him... I could feel my heart beating rapidly.

Now why is that...?

“Ririn...” His soft and rich voice echoed through my ears.

Thump. Thump. Thump.

My chest felt heavy.

Thump. Thump. Thump.

“T-Tae...Yang?”

Thump. Thump. Thump.

The more I stared at the beautiful image, the faster my heart beats.

.

..

...

That image changed to a worried looking Seung Hyun, whose background was a white tiled ceiling.

“Ririn?”
His eyes were puffy and red... Hmm... Must've been crying.
I looked around the room, confused. “Where am I?” I questioned, sitting up from the white bed I was on.

White bed?

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

I turned my head to the side and my confusion raised to a new level.

A heart monitor?

WTF?!?!

“Seung Hyun...”
The sight of him just... saddened me.
Oh, how I want to cry right now!
“W-What's going on?!”