chapter ten; *REVISED*

TOP Daddy

 

School came and went... as usual.
Same boring lessons.
Same boring teachers.
Same boring people.

I've never said this before... But life is slightly becoming... Boring.
And that's the word I hated the most: BORING.

BORING BORING BORING!

And being in the hell hole I like to call Health Class where the teacher put on some projected Education powerpoint might just be the cherry on top of a wonderful day.
I mean, who would want to learn about... and all that crap?!

The lights went on, to my relief, and the projector screen slowly made its way up to the ceiling. The teacher pressed a button on the remote control he was holding and turned the projector off. “Place the homework on your table and I will collect them at the end of the lesson.”

The school bell went off.

“Class dismissed.”

I quickly looked through my bag for the homework I ended up not needing help with. I swear, if Ji Yong 'helped' more, I could've been expelled!
I slid out the neatly folded sheet carefully and placed it on the table. Finally, it was free period. I walked out of the class after saying goodbye to the teacher, and headed to my locker to put my extremely heavy books back in.

 

“RIRIN!!!”

I looked around, but not one of the students' eyes were at me, or looked as if they shouted my name.

“RIRIN!!”

I must be hearing things.

“RIRIN!! PAR—no CHOI RIRIN!!”

Am I getting haunted?!

I immediately closed my locker back shut, and cautiously looked around the area.

“RIRIN!! Ah~!”

I glanced at the other side of the hall and squinted my eyes a little. “Wha...”

“There you are!”

I man wearing a black 'Sakun' mask and a camouflage-green 'BAPE' hoodie sprinted towards me, clutching a familiar looking paper on one hand, and car keys on the other. He also had blue and gold-rimmed LV Millionaires on.

“Seung Hyun...?” I mumbled to myself. “No... The voice is too high-pitched to be Seung Hyun's.”
The man pulled his hood on the same time he pulled of the mask. He stopped abruptly in front of me and fell on my shoulders, making me lose my balance.

The dude was definitely heavy.

He raised the sheet of paper up in the air. “...Ririn...” He panted as if he ran around the whole of South Korea. “...I'm so tired...”
“Do you mind not sweating on my shoulders then? I still have three periods left.” I answered and nudged my shoulder lightly.
“Seungri?!” I continued after the said man stood straight up. “May I ask what you are doing here in the school premises?”
Oh, how I loved using technical talk!
He took a few more in-and-out breaths before literally shoving the paper up to my face. “Ji Yong...wanted...me to...give you...this...”
I took the paper from his hand and...

.

..

...

HOLY SHI—

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!”

Now the whole student body was staring at me as if I gone mad.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Even the teachers.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO—!!!

“I'm guessing I'm too late... right?” Seungri backed away slowly, his hands raised out up to his chest. 
“I...!”
“It wasn't my fault! I—I couldn't find the—the keys to my car!! So I had to run all the way down here!”
“This...! Ji Yong...! Homework!”
“It really wasn't my fault!” He immediately put the black mask back on. “Honestly!”

.
..

I was in so much trouble.

The paper I was holding had the 'homework' written. But it wasn't the one Ji Yong wrote...

“THAT MEANS—!! OH MY— GAH!!”

I instantly sprinted my way to Health Class. No way was I letting the teacher read 'my' homework! It might not be what Ji Yong wrote but, GAH! 
WHAT IF IT WAS?!

“OH NOOOO!!”

Sigh.
The door was locked.

I desperately knocked on the door, hard. So hard that my fists made two holes!!

 

 

 

Ha, only joking.

I looked at the crumpled piece of paper in horror. 
WHY OH WHY?!

“RIRIIIIIIIN!!!” Seungri yelled, appearing out of nowhere. “HELP!!!"
He sprinted past me then looked back to see if anyone was following after him.

“OH MY GOSH!! IT'S SEUNGRI FROM BIG BANG!!”

A stampede of girls appeared in a blink of an eye, screaming his name.

“SEUNGRI!!!”
“I LOVE YOU!!!”
“AH!! IT'S SEUNGRI!!”
“SEUNGRI'S IN OUR SCHOOL?!?!?!?! OH MY GOSH!!”

Hmm... He must be feeling luck—

 

“OWWW!”

Eugh.
One girl wearing high-heels crushed my foot!

“RIRIN!!!!!!!!!!” was the last thing I heard from Seungri before... well...

.

..

...

....

.....

“LOOK AT THE STATE OF ME!!!” Seungri removed the now-shredded hoodie off of him.
He dropped the clothing on the floor and stared at it with worry. “It's not even mine! It's Seung Hyun's!”

So after the attack of the fan-girls, I found Seungri hiding in the janitor's closet with his, or should I say Seung Hyun's, clothing torn into pieces.

He forced me to come home with him. Not that it bothered me since I had Chemistry after free period.

I sat next to him with a first-aid kit in hand. “That's what you get for wearing other people's clothes.” 
“No.” Seungri answered. “It's what I get for doing people favours!” He lifted his shirt up to his neck for me to look at the killer scratches his fan-girls made.
“Sugar...” I mumbled, examining the cringing wounds. “It looks like you've been whipped or something! Or a bear scratched you endlessly!!”

Ah... Me and my creative imaginations.

I took the small can of disinfectant spray (or Evil Boo Boo Spray—whatever Seungri calls it) from the kit and gave it a slight shake.
“Ha. Imagine a bear listening to Big Ba—AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHOWWWWWWWWWW!!!
I sprayed it all over his scratched back without warning.

No wonder he called it 'Evil Boo Boo Spray'...
Another note to self: never use this stuff if I get wounded, EVEN WITH PAPER CUTS!

Seungri jerked from here to there, his back arching away from the spray. “AHHHH!! STOP!!”
“No! Or else you'll... you'll... die! From infected wounds!” I replied, secretly chuckling inside my head.
“YOU'RE SPRAYING TOO MUCH EVIL BOO BOO SPRAY!! ARGHHHH!!”
“Ha! You sound like a pirate!”
Seungri looked back at me with a glare and I could just about see a tear drop threatening to fall from the corner of his eye. “RIRIN!!”

“Yo! I'm ho—WHOA!” 
I turned my focus on the person, who happened to be Ji Yong with a bag of groceries on hand. He stared at the two of us in puzzlement. “What... are you doing...?”
He tossed the groceries to the side, literally, and walked towards us. He took the spray off of my hands and gave me another confused look. 
Seungri sighed in relief.

“That's not how you use this.” Ji Yong started, shaking the can.

PSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!”

“This is how you use it.” He continued, spraying it all over Seungri's back. “Only for five seconds, not five minutes!”

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! STOP!! IT KILLS!!” Seungri screeched in pain.

“Oh...” Was all I could say.

Ji Yong stopped spraying Seungri and threw the almost empty bottle away—

“I'm ho—AHHH!!”

BOOM!
THUD.

—which happened to hit Daesung on the head.

“MAH EYE!!”

I glanced at Daesung who was lying on the floor, rubbing his eye. “You... want some boo boo spray on that?”
“Correction.” Seungri said, not moving an inch.
Probably because of the pain. Mm.
EVIL Boo Boo spray! Now thanks to you my blood probably has some dangerous chemicals mixed to it!!”

“Sup.” Seung Hyun walked in the room with Charlie.

“WA-WAIT! Seung Hyun!” Ji Yong, Seungri and I tried to stop him.
Why?
Because a few more steps and he'll be on the floor next to Daesung.
“What?” Seung Hyun continued walking towards us, still not noticing Daesung and—

THUD!

—he slipped because of that can of disinfectant spray.

“RIRIN!!”
“It wasn't my fault! It was Ji Yong!” I pointed an accusing finger to Ji Yong, who in return gave me a shocked look. “He threw the can which hit Daesung square on the face!”
“WHAT?! It was your fault for not spraying Seungri properly! You almost killed him!” His eyes instantly turned to the said man. “By the way, what did happen to you?” He fixed his eyes back at me. “And shouldn't you be in school?”

 

Ah...
No wonder Seungri called it 'Evil Boo Boo Spray'.

 

 

 

"HEY?!?!?!?! What's my BAPE hood' doing on the floor?! AND RIRIN, WHY AREN'T YOU IN SCHOOL?!"