chapter twelve; *REVISED*

TOP Daddy

SWAT!

WHOA!!
I immediately shot up from my desk. I glanced around and all the students stared at me in amusement.
Oh how I want to rub their smirks off with a chalk rubber!!

“CHOI RIRIN! Pay attention or you'll earn yourself another trip to the principals office!”

Ah... I see...
IT WAS A DREAM?!?!?!?!

Thank goodness!
The whole Seung Hyun crying and the heart monitor thing freaked me out!

Now... what lesson is this...?
Oh, right. Health Class!
FUN FUN FUN! Ha, sarcasm sarcasm.

W-W-WAIT?! That means—

I grabbed my bag which was hanging from my seat and hurriedly looked for the homework.

IT WASN'T THERE!!

“Psst.” Some dude behind me poked me with his pencil.”What are you doing??”

“Looking for my homework!” I whispered back without looking at 'em.

“For what? There was no homework due in!”

“Homework for Health Class, duh!” This time I looked back at him.

 

My face fell.

Oh, it's 'him'. Mr. keep-poking-me-with-a-pencil-why-not. My eyes instantly turned into a glare. “What's it to ya'?!”

“Health Class??? But that was two periods ago! This is Physics!”

“CHOI RIRIN!! BANG CHUL YONG!!” The teacher roared, smacking his metre-long stick on the chalkboard.

Who the heck is 'Bang Chul Yong'?

“Sorry, sir...” The boy replied to the teacher innocently. "But, it was her that disturbed me from my learning!” He pointed an accusing finger at me and all I could do was gawk.

THE NERVE OF THIS KID!! How dare he!

“Excuse me?!” I pushed my desk away slightly and got up from my seat.
Now that got the whole class' attention.
“You're the one that was poking me with your pencil!!”

“Nah uh~!”

“Uh huh!”

The annoying boy stood up, and I had to look up, seeing as he is a good six inches taller than me.

“Nah uh!”

“Uh huh!”

“Nah uh—!!”

“STOP!!”

We both shot back to the teacher, who's face was almost as red as a ripened tomato. He was gripping on the stick so tight that it almost snapped in two. He took a deep breath to calm himself down a little. “Since you two disturbed my class wasted five minutes of my lesson...”

Calm? Don't think so.

“PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE, NOW!!!”

 

Great...

I looked back to 'Bang Chul Yong' and gave him a look.
A look so scary you'd probably want to tear your eyes out after. I am not kidding here my friends. I mouthed a 'get ready' before walking out of the classroom. He reluctantly followed after. 
Oh, this is going to be good.

 

 

 

- ten painful minutes later -

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

“This is your second trip to the Principal's office, Miss Choi.” The principal glanced at me with disappointment. “And you've only been here for a week.”

That was probably the only thing I heard from the principal's mouth. My mind was too busy being occupied by what happened earlier.
No, not Bang Chul Yong! Or 'Mir' or whatever people calls him. I learnt that you get to know people when you're sat outside the 'big man's' office when you're about to be punished. And since Bang Chul Yong was a talkative type, I could probably write a biography about him, title 'Poking People With Pencils'
Not that I would.

Anyway, the only thing in my mind was the dream. It felt so real! But, unreal at the same time...?

“I just called your household, Miss Choi. Your parents will be here soon.”

“Please, call me Ririn.” I replied the my face drew a confused expression. “And I don't have parents... I have a... guardian.”
'Father' doesn't seem to fit Seung Hyun... Maybe when he's ten years older, then yeah. Oh wait... but then I'd be twenty-eight...

“Ah... I see.”

Hmm. Something smells fishy...

“Now if you excuse me, I will have a word with Mr. Bang.” He excused himself out of the room and I was left sat there in silence. I glanced up at the clock and watched it tick.

 

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Tick—

This is so boring.

 

 

- another ten painful minutes later -

The principal came back and sat down on his comfy-looking spin chair, waiting for Seung Hyun to arrive. Chul Yong was also in the room, sat two metres away from me.

“Why do you have to be the dad?!” I heard someone whisper outside the door.

“Because I've already been here and the principal knows who I am!”

Knock! Knock!

“Ah!” The principal glanced at me. “That must be your parents.”

“P-parents...?”

I am slight confused.

“Come in!”

My so-called 'parents' walked inside the room as I looked back at them curiously.

 

 

O.o

My eyes widened.

No... No... NO!!!!!!!

 

 

You have got to be kidding me!!

Why must he be so abnormal!!! First me and ually harassing me! Now, THIS?!?!?!
Kwon Ji Yong, you have reached the new level of insanity.

I glanced at Seung Hyun with a 'WHAT?!?!' look, and he returned a 'don't ask' one.

“Ah...Mrs... Mrs...?” The principal looked at a... CROSS DRESSING Ji Yong with a small smile.

“Kwon Ji Young.” He replied with a breathy high-pitched tone.

Ji YOUNG?!
He had a... bob-styled brown wig on... and... MY CLOTHES!!

Chul Yong nudged me with his elbow on the arm. “Whoa... Your mom's pretty—”
“Manly looking?” I cut him off.
“No! HOT!
“What?!”

I stared at Ji Yong, mouthing 'explain'. He returned a cute smile before saying, “My daughter, what have you done now?”

Oh that squeaky voice of his!

How could Chul Yong fall for him being a woman?! But then again, he's pretty... gullible?

“And what with the bandage above your eyebrow?!
He ran up to me like a worried mother and lifted my chin up. “And that bruise on your forehead! Have you been fighting, young lady?!”

Really, that voice of his is getting on my nerves.

 

Wait, what? Bandage? Bruises?

“I honestly... don't know...?” I mumbled, my hand raising up to were the bandage was.
“I do!” Chul Yong chirped in , sticking his right hand up as if he was in class. “A door slammed you on the face!”

He made it seem like it wasn't a big of a deal.
And, I don't remember a door contacting with my face!

 

“You were walking to the canteen and BAM!! Some seven foot guy pushed the doors as you were about to go in. There was blood and everything and everyone crowded around you for a good two minutes,” He continued, “And then some guy with a mohawk who doesn't even go to this school said he knows you and carried you to the nurse's office.”

“But how come when I woke up I was in Physics?”

“How am I suppose to know?! I was late for class and you were already there asleep!”

Mohawk?

GASP!!
Tae Yang?!?!

Seung Hyun decided to join in the conversation. “Why are we here again?”

OK... I guess not.

“Oh! My apologies.” The principal replied. “Mr. Bang is the talkative type.”

“Hmm. I gathered.” Seung Hyun muttered rather... bluntly.

This didn't sound like Seung Hyun at all! It sounded as if he had other... Important things to go to. Not that it surprised me seeing as he IS an 'idol' after all.

 

 

But still...