chapter nineteen;

TOP Daddy

 

*Here’s an update to celebrate BIGBANG’s success with winning an award at the EMA’s! (I literally SCREAMED when I saw my beloved T.O.P once again! <3)

Oh! And I’m revising ALL of the chapters to correct the grammar errors plus adding new sentences and stuff. (UGH, big pain in the ! But I like word-perfect chapters as much as my readers)

-

Tae Yang walked around the living room with a look filled with worry yet still seemed calm. He was probably the most relaxed one out of all of us; excluding Ririn who, I could tell, was wondering why we were all so worked out about the situation. She looked at all of us before standing up from her seat, saying “I’m hungry, I’m gonna go get a snack.” and making her way to the kitchen. (where a woman belongs, HAHA. I’m totally kidding, ladies *grin*)

 Ji Yong finally managed to calm down when Daesung, who was surprisingly SUPER strong, pulled him off of me and gently dragged him to the sofa, and Seungri was sat on an icepack on the floor to ease the pain where the dog bit him (haha).

I for one was lying down on the sofa with a warm cloth towel over my forehead, which I didn’t think was necessary considering that I didn’t faint or anything. It was Ririn who put it on my head... And right now, I’m still wondering why she did.

What an odd girl.

She did it to Ji Yong too.

I guess she wanted to play doctor or something... Or she probably thought that we had some sort of headache after shouting and screaming a lot since she gets them real bad when she raises her voice.

“So...” Tae Yang broke the silence with that soft calm voice of his then paused.

(How could this guy be so calm when he knows we’re gonna be in so much trouble?!)

“What are we gonna do?” He continued. “If the boss finds out, we’re gonna be screwed and we can’t exactly lie about Ririn to our fans... It might cause some sort of controversy when they figure out everything.”

“But we’re already in a controversy.” Seungri answered dryly, rubbing his bottom against the icepack.  

“Why are you sat on a bag of ice again?” Daesung popped up a completely different topic.

From the corner of my eye, I could see Seungri’s eye twitch a little bit. “I don’t wanna talk about it.” Seungri sighed. “Oh, by the way Ririn,” He called out to the girl who was still in the different room. “Since you’re playing ‘doctor’ today, can you please get me a new ice pack? This one’s all melted and warm and stuff.”

“What?! Get it yourself!” Ririn, who exclaimed from the kitchen.

“But—but I’m injured! And you’re in the kitchen anyway!” The youngest whined.

 

“...”

 

“Ririn?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SHATTER!!!

The sound of glass smashing against the floor came from the kitchen, alarming every single one of us in the room.

“What was that?!” Ji Yong shot up from the sofa, startled. “It sounded like it came from the kitchen!”

 

“Ack—OW!”

But the sound that startled me the most was—

“AGH! Ow... It hurts!”

—the sound of Ririn wincing in pain.

 

“Ririn?!”

 

It didn’t even need to think about getting up from the sofa because my body reacted straight away.

 

Was she clumsy enough to break glass and cut herself? Those were the words I thought of as I dashed to the kitchen. Why else would she be in pain, right? It can’t be the symptoms yet, right?

The rest of the boys followed behind me, mumbling to themselves about what could’ve happened to her.

Once we got to the kitchen—

 

 

I froze.

So did the others.

 

A couple of meters away, in front of us were shards of broken glass. And right next to those shattered pieces was Ririn who was on the floor with arms wrapped tightly around her upper stomach. Her expression was scribbled with pain that it was unbearable for me to look at. She looked pale and tears were coming out from her tightly squeezed eyes. She winced again and rolled over slightly.

I couldn’t move a muscle for a couple of seconds, but it wasn’t long until we got back to our senses.

“Hey, Ririn!” Ji Yong was the first to run towards her.

He crouched towards Ririn and pulled her up gently by the shoulders. “Hey, what’s wrong?!”

 

“Ouch! It really hurts!”

 

“I’ll go call an ambulance!” Daesung exclaimed and instantly pulled out his cell phone from his jeans pocket then dialled the three digit number.

 

“Hey guys, help me carry Ririn to the living room!” Ji Yong looked back at us with a terrified expression. “And one of you, clean this mess up!”

Seungri and Tae Yang quickly walked towards the two, carefully not stepping on the pieces of glass, and helped Ji Yong carry Ririn.

 

(Though I didn’t understand why three of them needed to carry Ririn as she isn’t that heavy.) Dammit! Off topic Seung Hyun! There’s no time for that!

Gah, I really need to stop talking to myself!

 

I watched as the three carefully walked past me and Daesung with Ririn. I couldn’t help but feel lowly towards myself as it felt that I should’ve been the one to help her first... She is my responsibility after all.

 

“Hello?!” Daesung exclaimed on the phone. “My friend just collapsed to the floor and she seems to be in a lot of pain! We need an ambulance, quick!”

 

 

It’s obvious that it was one of the symptoms to her illness that caused her to be in pain... After reading all those medical books and searching on the web, I’ve gained pretty good knowledge about them.

 

Since Ririn was clutching unto her upper stomach, it meant that the pain was there. That’s one of the pancreatic cancer symptoms...

 

.

..

...

....

.....

 

“How could you not tell us she’s been sick all this time?!”