Chapter 9

Sleepwalk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

11:42 pm. So Nyeo Shi Dae

The outside had already settled the storm and nothing but that odd silence and smell of drenched cement hid in the night.

.

Her face was smothered with the mat, her whole consciousness coming about. She slowly opened her eyes, body in pain. Blurry and dark, the whole living room now appeared in front of her. But still it was definitely too dark. She stood up, hands trying to grab whatever was solid enough for support. The black pearl stared at the floor, where a Rubik’s cube was by her feet. That explained the unexpected fall.

Looking ahead were the boys and their mats. They didn’t sleep in Seohyun’s room, then? They decided camping out this way?

But...why exactly was she outside?

Knowing that nobody would answer that question than herself, Yuri, scratching her head in decisions, planned to go to her own room instead---where she remembered to be the last place she slept in.

-o0o-

She bolted upright quickly, unable to stand that thought that he was sleeping with her, on the same bed. Anything now could happen---it was almost midnight, the earliest bedtime they (meaning the rest of the members and excluding Jessica) had.

Sighing, Jessica stared to her right in amazement. He was so beautiful, wasn’t he? But she had to get over this with---they were over, two years being in a relationship with each other was enough indeed. Best not to make anymore epilogue after that.

With her finger, Sica poked the man. “Hey.”

But it didn’t work. For Donghae seemed utterly tired, mouth almost hanging lose, head tilted sideways with the comforters over his body. Infuriated, she attempted shaking him. “Hey, Donghae! Wake up!”

Slight movement, a turn of the head, a rub on the arm and he still ended up being unconscious. Lazily, Jessica jumped up and down, as much as she hated getting up, in hopes to wake him out of the drowse. Was it so impossible to stir him awake? And as though answered, she fell on the bed, with a hand on her ankles.

“Yah! Can’t I get some sleep?”

“Not in my bedroom, you !” Jessica replied furiously, pulling her leg away from his hands.

The man opened his eyes in surprise at the voice, clicked his tongue and turned back on J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter