Chapter 3 Fun and Games

Sleepwalk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author:  sweet_avery 
Pairing: Donghae/Jessica and a bit of Heechul/Yuri 
Rated: T. 
Word Count: 1,031
Genre: Romance
Note: Thanks. Comments are very much loved.
Summary: Having been locked out of their dorm, Super Junior is forced to stay at their fellow SME artists SNSD. Will sparks fly at the rekindle flame?
Disclaimer: I do not own anything.
----------------------------

8:15 pm.
“Wait, they’re staying? For the night? Here?” Sica’s voice echoed in the kitchen, rudely as the boys interpreted it from the living room. Taeyeon knew she would overreact, even when there was nothing to overreact about in the first place. But as expected, this was Jessica they were talking about.

Donghae entered the kitchen, rubbing his chin seriously, appearing as if he had just solved the problem. Taeyeon saw Sica turn red instantly, like a red tomato. The kid leader gave her a wide grin, suddenly doing thumbs up behind Donghae’s back.

And suppose Donghae saw her cheeks redden, Sica turned around, untying her apron off her body. As quickly as could, she made an exit, but Donghae would not let her get away this time. Not in a billion years, maybe.

“Hold your horses there,” Donghae said when he got hold of her arm. She looked surprised that he caught her but that expression faded when little Sica flashbacked to the first time he tried of keeping her. He then let go of her, as their eyes met, fear engulfed him. It was like before. If he held on too tight she prayed to be released. When he loosened a bit, Sica just slipped out of his hands. It was a lot harder with Sica, because he never knew when it was “just enough”. Sometimes she complains that everything is too much. There would be times she’d tell him that it lacks something. This was all wrong. He didn’t understand why something so perfect had made him become so incomplete for the past months.

Oh, the heartache.

“Eh, oppa…” Taeyeon interrupted for the sake of not letting Jessica melt, “I think Sica was just surprised that you boys are staying. Let’s not make a big deal out of this, okay?”

“Yes, I was…” Sica admitted. She directed another at Donghae. “Why here? Go sleep in a hotel. Our dorm’s not interested in boys like you. This place was never meant for men to just---“

“Jessica! That’s so rude of you,” Taeyeon scolded. “Don’t believe her, oppa. Please stay for the night. It’s too wet outside.”

“All our money’s inside our dorm and in case you don’t know yet, the keys are with the hyungs, ” Kibum stated, suddenly inside the kitchen. “It’s not that we’re going to do anything stupid while we’re here. Look, we’re wet and we’re tired. I’ve got some kind of fish in my shoe, and my hair’s a real mess. If you don’t want us here, it’s okay. We’ll understand, then. We’re sorry we bothered you ladies this night. If you’d excuse us, we’ll be going.”

“Oppa, don’t be like this,” Yuri told him, who was actually in the doorway all along listening to the conversation.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter