Chapter 6: Lights, Thunder, Secrets

Sleepwalk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 6: Lights, Thunder, Secrets

Jessica closed the door behind, as the other ladies opened the bigger room, Tiffany’s and the maknae’s own bedroom. Taeyeon switched on the lights, the boys surprised at how pink it was. Heechul took out his cell phone at once and snapped a picture, smiling gladly.

“Wait until fans see this,” he muttered, already opening a browser to twitter. Yoona’s hands were quick, snappily holding on his phone and hurriedly finding out how to delete it. And when she did, Heechul glowered.

“It doesn’t mean I won’t be taking it again.”

Yoona stuck her tongue out. “This room is private. You can’t just go and cause trouble on the net.”

“So, I hope you boys just...you know,” Taeyeon said, having trouble when the rain drizzled even stronger. “Yes, if you need anything, just ask us.”

Suddenly, when the lightening glittered in the dark sky, everyone else knew what came after it. When the last person, that is Jessica who was just dawdling by the door, entered, the expected noise boomed in, scaring the whole out of her that she hugged whatever object was nearest to her. To everyone’s luck, and to that sly smile Kibum had on his face, it was none other than Donghae-sshi, whose blush just couldn’t be erased.

Laughing, Yuri approached the girl first, knowing how she would feel about thunders. “Jessica-ah.”

Donghae’s arm slipped out of her clutches and he turned to her, facing now with a smile and patting her head so brotherly. “Sooyeon Jung has always been afraid of those.”

It was a long time since he had called her that. Shyly, she opened her eyes, recognizing the voice and bowing her head. “I’m sorry, it was too...scary. There was no warning, I...I just...yes, it’s just...frightening.”

Yoona giggled the loudest though, despite her energy. “Nah, she just wanted to hug Donghae-oppa.”

Because it was all right, Donghae eyed Yoona playfully, holding his finger up and moving it from side to side. “Jessica doesn’t like to be teased that way.”

The blond girl, her face fuming in redness, embarrassed of what she did,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter