Chapter 2 Surprise Surprise

Sleepwalk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author: sweet_avery 
Pairing: Donghae/Jessica and a bit of Heechul/Yuri in the next chapters
Story: Sleepwalk (multi-chaptered)
Rated: T or PG. Read if you want.
Word Count: 867
Genre: Romance
Summary: “It’s just too difficult to look at you. It’s like the wound in there just won’t seal up. But every time I do look at you, it’s even harder to look away.”
Note: Well, you’ve guessed who was at the door. Please enjoy and comments are always welcome. 
Disclaimer: I do not own anything.
------------------------------------------
7:38 pm- So Nyeo Shi Dae Dorm

SNSD, though suddenly a bit embarrassed, approached the door and unlocked it quickly. Upon opening, Sica’s heart felt like it wanted to explode. How long has it been since they had actually talked to each other? Was it during the photo shoot way back in 2008? Or was it in a concert SNSD and Super Junior had done together?

And there he was smiling, as unbearably beautiful as ever, anybody could tell how he captures the women of his dreams. He was always so pure and such a careless person, never had he wavered in front of anyone else except her. And at those times she thought, she was had been so right of letting go.

She was dead wrong.

“What took you guys so long? I got wet in the rain,” complained Heechul, looking nearly drowned by the rain.

Yesung smiled, rubbing his shoes on the rug. “He’s just a little cranky tonight. It takes some getting used to.”

“If the oppas informed us a little earlier, we could have prepared something for you.” Yuri pouted a little at Heechul, but he seemed to have ignored this at once and went straight to the kitchen. 

Taeyeon, being the leader of the group, felt the need to hastily clean up. The place was not only in a mess, but it also looked like a thousand rats lived in it. She considered all nine of them as a bunch of untidy freaks, unable to even get their dorm ready for guests who might suddenly appear in their front door.

She handed all five of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter