Chapter 1 Unexpected Visitors

Sleepwalk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7:14 pm- So Nyeo Shi Dae Dorm
 

“I’m going to win, all aces down!” Yul’s tone was becoming more excited, gripping the game console harder, eyes squarely on the television. This time for sure, she’ll be able to grab the chocolate ice cream waiting for her in the fridge.
 

Taeyeon, who also wanted to have a taste of that scrumptious sweet, smirked and started to take the game more seriously, only focusing of the prize up ahead, and getting it over with by shooting Yuri’s spaceship the moment she spotted it.
 

Only these two, along with Sica, were inside the dorm this cold rainy night. Yoona was out shooting for her new drama. Seohyun and Tiffany were out of Seoul to perform a concert for charity (the others were too busy during the time the manager told them about this which was why only the two made it.). Sunny and Sooyoung were coincidently assigned to handle late night hosting from 6pm to 3am at their radio stations. Hyoyeon had to leave for the week to visit her parents. 
 

“HA!” shouted Taeyeon, who finally got what she wanted. Yuri’s smile turned upside down, seeing Taeyeon run for the fridge.
 

Sica, who was eating rice balls for dinner, clapped her hands when their unnie won, yelling congratulations, controlling not to spit her food. Yuri sat beside her, arms on the table, eyes on the rice balls.
 

“How can you survive the night with just that in your tummy?” she asked Sica who giggled this off and continued eating.
 

“Sica’s on a special diet,” Taeyeon teased cheerfully, her eyes told of what the fantasies she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter