Chapter 8 The Uncomfortable

Sleepwalk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

11: 35 pm. So Nyeo Shi Dae Dorm

The rain stopped. Still, the crickets at whining echoed in the night, the thunder occasionally crashing through their windows, making her cuddle her pillow so tightly. Frightened, she just couldn’t sleep. Could, but wouldn’t. Yuri, her right leg on top of Sica’s thighs (also preventing Jessica from getting out of the bed), was asleep as defined, her tongue coming out of those lips. She had been used to seeing her friend this way, and she always left Yuri to her weird habits. Maybe that was what made her and Heechul such a lovely pair.

For some reason, Yuri got up, dabbed her lips together and muttered words Jessica had never even heard before. Well, one thing was for certain. This was the first time she had seen Yuri actually sleep talk or even, sleepwalk for that matter, and she started her way out of the door.

The lights outside keep fluctuating on and off caused maybe by the weather. A memory, much like the lighting, kept appearing and going invisible, in and out, a fail probably caused by her drowse.

It had been ages since they last talked to each other until very recently tonight. As she tried to recall, it was during the Golden Disk Awards last December that they actually had a more legit conversation. After announcing that Girls’ Generation would be going home as the Artists of the Year, and when everyone else had went home with different emotions of winning or losing, he approached her with that sad grin, opening his arms for Jessica.

She was holding their trophy, and she looked around a bit. Well, Sunny and Sungmin weren’t embarrassed in the least hugging on stage like the world was going to end even when the fans were still screaming ‘So Nyeo Shi Dae’ and ‘Super Junior’. Oh no, they weren’t going out because Sunny always denied. Yet, at the way they hugged each other---Sungmin’s hands were on Sunny’s lower back, his head tilted towards her neck while Sunny, tears still in her eyes, looked gloomy rather than ecstatic like the other girls. She could see how she whispered, “I’m sorry.” But Sungmin was holding her tightly, telling her that it wasn’t her fault.

Her attention was caught back when Donghae advanced towards her, his hand already holding her wrists. Shyly, with her head down, Jessica sniffed, “Sorry.”

Donghae chortled, hurriedl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter