Chapter 4 Dry me and show some skin

Sleepwalk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hyung, you’ll never believe it,” he whispered to the phone, eyeing his other members and the girls playing in another room. “It’s about Donghae.”

The other man, somewhat groggy, groaned a hello, followed by a series of what that indicated his confusion. “Kibum-sshi? What? I...I can’t quite hear you properly, can you speak a little louder please?”

The boy rolled his eyes, the girls’ giggling in victory in the next room. “I think he’s getting Jessica back.”

“He is? What do you mean?” Eunhyuk wondered out loud, disturbing the people around him. “Omo, he can’t be thinking of---”

“I don’t know, really,” Kibum snickered. “But I’ll update you as soon as I can if something comes up just as quick.”

The monkey boy laughed at the other line, his chuckle echoing still in the room. “I can’t believe this! Seriously, he told me he wouldn’t do it. Why is he doing it? I don’t even understand Bada anymore these days.”

“It’s the after effects of being separated from the girls’ in months,” Kibum reminded. “Your Taiwan incident must still be fresh in his mind, that’s why he couldn’t get over the fact that he just had to see Jessica again. I think it has something to do when he caught her flirting with a Japanese dude. I don’t even know. The time they were also in Japan for the Mr. Taxi promotions. And it has something to do with the SM Town Paris rehearsals. I saw the official footage and Jessica purposely did avoid the man.”

His hyung sighed, clicking his tongue. “I’m just afraid he might lose it and totally abandon the plan again. Or worse, humiliate himself in front of the girls.”

“I’ll help him get on the right path for you Hyuk-hyung,” Kibum stated, smiling. “Trust me on this. Yesung-hyung’s helping me a bit, and so is Ryeowook and Heechul-hyung. This will be a snap.”

“Wait, I still don’t get it,” Eunhyuk mumbled hoarsely through the phone. “Where the hell are you guys? I don’t understand anything here.”

He laughed happily. “Dude, relax. We’re at the SNSD’s dorm. Got locked out because Shindong said he’ll be late in coming home and so we texted him that we’d be staying with the girls tonight. And besides, it’s just three girls; the particularly hyper ones so nothing to worry about.”

“Nothing to worry about?” shouted the hyung, exasperated. “You’re seriously taking advantage of this! What are you boys thinking, no wonder you said Donghae’s already putting his plans into action. Holy , why didn’t you tell me sooner? Man, I have to wake Eeteuk-hyung up.”

Kibum, forgetting to tell him the first case of their scenario before blurting the exciting news, sighed heavily, nearly shouting on the other line. Yuri---the girl nearing him with a tray of hot cocoa milk she probably made herself was startled that she nearly spilled it all over her clothes, thankfully Kibum’s reaction, that was due to a flashback about the same entire thing happening to someone who looked like this woman now, reached her in time. Surprised now that he swiped the tray from her hands and placed it on the floor carefully, his hand shakily held the girl properly upright, her blush so evident that he pretended not to see it, turning to his phone.

“Hyung, please.” Kibum whined, eyes glancing once in a while at Yuri, who seemed to be waiting on him. “Yes, yes. I’ll just call

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter