Chapter 5: Do's and Don't's

Sleepwalk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Noticing that someone was inside, he quickly cleared his throat, a sign of duck and cover in his terms. Jessica, afraid that she was found out for sneaking in, bit her lower lip shyly, quickly going down to hide behind the bed. Behind the bed? In the first place it wasn’t her fault for stepping into the room---in fact, it was unwarned, right? Sica held her breath in, the footsteps coming closer, as before she knew it a hand crossed her face, going to the lamppost beside her.

Light flickered into the dark room, her eyes timidly eyeing the man as he, putting up the best smile, worked it not to laugh so obviously with this scene.

“Playing hide and seek?” he asked, holding his hand out. “Peek-a-boo, my Jessica.”

Hearing the ‘my’ before her name, she frowned, slowly getting up on her and picking up her unnie’s phone, the purpose for her interruption. “You should’ve locked the door.”

“So pissed,” he remarked smugly.

On the run for SOS, her heart wailing at a tempo she could not cope so well, Jessica’s blush never reared away, even when she was leaving the room. The image of Donghae’s body tempting her continued its taunting in her head that as she walked, she hadn’t even seen Yoona’s foot protruding on the carpet floor, so she tripped, the dongsaeng laughing hysterically at once.

“Babo!”

She couldn’t care less. Her mind was filled with images of Donghae, undoing himself in front of her. It was erted, but it didn’t matter, true enough. Her knees hurt, but that didn’t matter. She blankly handed Taeyeon her phone, and as though traumatized of ever making motion again, she sat back on the side of the couch, hugging her legs in sadness. It didn’t matter anymore what she did, or what she would do. There was that time sequence that made time actually stop---only focused on the very few seconds, making her forget about both the past and the future.

The past. How could she forget the past.

9:57 pm. The rain was still drumming on the roof, echoing into the atmosphere beneath. It was still chilly as the night aged.

“Okay,” the leader sighed heavily, very vexed with the concerns over having boys sleep in with them. “We’ll sleep in one room.”

“No way!” Jessica whined, once again if Yuri would recount, as they found it very tiring already, especially the dongsaeng who had to wake up earlier that morning for her filming. Yoona turned to Sica, heaving back and forth the unnie’s shoulders hoping it could alter her thoughts.

“Yah! I’m dead beat!” Yoona complained loudly, Yuri putting her arms around her and trying to cheer up the girl.

Taeyeon sighed. “Okay, Yoon and I would stay in our room. You and Yul share your room since Hyoyeon isn’t around.”

Yuri, considering the fact that Yoona would be crankier by the minute, simply nodded, looking at Sica’s tired agreement.

They all approached the men seated in the living room, watching the drama Donghae starred in, the one entitled Skip Beat that was film

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter