Introducing Kim Himchan

By Mistake or by Fate

 

 

  • 23 years old
  • He is the one that can help you with everything, he is like the psychologist of the school
  • He acts like a Umma to everyone and likes to be called Umma but only the ones that are close to him call him that or Hime.

 

 

 

 

 

He was the one who told me that the teacher in that school teached several things so in that school it wasn’t a specific disciplin for every teacher.

He also informed me that they have a lot of group classes because there are only a small number of teachers and they want to help the students with there problems and they don’t want the students of that school to just fight each other.

Sometimes in that classes you can see tears and sometimes blood. The boys that are in that school they are, or want to be part of a gangbut they have feelings too, and they need someone who listens to their problems, beacause most of ther are rejected by his parents or just are rebels or following his fathers steps ou some of them didn’t even meet his parents or other family member.

He looked at me and asked:

“Do you have a place to sleep? Here we don’t have official dorms but we try to find a place to our students sleep. But you have to pay a little bit al least for the food, is not very expensive, I now you have to pay for the hospital were our mom is, I saw the papers.”

“Do you think you can find somewhere for me too sleep, iwill find a job,I will do anything, so that I can pay for it.” – I said.

“Of course, I will talk to Yongguk… I mean Teacher Bang and try to find you a place to sleep and a place to work”

“I can try to find somewhere to work don’t need to do all for me”

“No. I will ask him, because if you go look for a job no one will give one too you because of you age and situation, I will talk to him and then I will tell you something”

“Thank you, Teacher Kim”

“You can call me Umma, because I like you, BUT no in front of other students”

“Yes,Sir”

He showed me the school and introduce all the rooms of that old school to me.

“By the way, I told you to call me Umma when no other student his around but when they are you can call me Teacher Himchan,that’s what they all call me”

“well as you noticed all the teachers are young but we like to help others. Teacher Band is the director of this school, how he got there don’t ask me because I won’t tell. Here is your classroom, stay there, your first class will be with Teacher Jongup, he will help you then. Bye Zelo, see you a little later.” Teacher Himchan said and left after he patted Zelo’s head.

Zelo stayed there and waited, Jongup teacher arrived but there werent any students in the classroom.

“Hi, Zelo, I’m Moon Jongup, your youngest teacher,  actually I am the youngest teacher anyone can have.” – he said smiling