Introducing Dae, Jae and Zelo

By Mistake or by Fate

 

  • 20 years old
  • Misteryous boy, always wearing a mask
  • No one nows why he wears the mask, some say that he doesn’t know how to talk, somesay it’s just style, some say that is just to hide his lovely voice, and some says that is because of his accent.

“A mistery boy, that always wears a mask, doesn’t talk,some people say that he can’t talk,others say that he as a weird accent, other even say that he can sing really well and that he as a lovely and charming voice” – Youngjae told me. “I think he was born in 93 but I’m not sure”

I don’t know why but he looked at me. I think he smiled but I couldn’t see because of the mask but just the look on his eyes it looked like he was smiling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • 20 years old
  • People try to bully him by calling him baby face or doll face, but he always take that as a compliment and not a insult
  • Likes to sing when he is alone and thinks he sings very well, like a pro.

 

“I’m introducing other before even introducing myself, hahaha, silly me” – Youngjae told me laughting – “I’m yoo Youngjae, as I already told you, I was born in 1994 and I’m part of a secret gang, but no one needs to know wich one”

I was looking at jim and he looked like a delicated doll that if you touched to hard he might break in several pieces.

He looked so flawless. Ok, I have a baby face but so does this guy over here.

“soooo…..what’s your name?” – he asked me

“I’m Choi Junhong but you can cal me Zelo”- I said and tried to show him my best smile

 

 

 

 

 

  • 16 years old
  • New at the gang school and a little bit afraid of the persons he might get to know at school
  • Likes to rap and dance in his free time.

Right now I go by the name of Zelo, you already know a little bit about my history, my age and even my height, so there is not much more to say about myself, even I am trying to find out myself.

I hope I can do well in this school and don’t get beaten, but for now I kind of like it.