The new begining?

By Mistake or by Fate

“What do you want to talk about that monster, he doesn’t deserve to be here… why isn’t he in prison”

Yongguk felt a little bad when Himchan called his brother a monster he knew that what his brother did was not right but it still hurt.

Himchan noticed

“Sorry Guk… that… sorry, I didn’t mean to call him that it just…”

“It’s OK, I get it, no problem.”

Although it costs to hear those words about his twin, Yongguk could not prove the contrary because what Yongnam did can’t be forgiven.

He was responsible for the school only manage to get students who belong or want to belong to gangs, many of the students are children of violent families or criminals, others just do not have money for books or even for the uniform they would have to pay in other schools.

Yongnam began a nightmare in Yongguk’s life but the death of his parents and his sister only gotten his nightmare worse. Because of this Yongguk had to give up his dream for music, for rap, or even to be a teacher like his parents wanted, because since the death of that girl, everything changed in his life.

First, trips to the police then being arrested for 3 days because they mistake him as his twin. After his release he had to start helping his parents in school because they were her owners and teachers began to quit one by one although Yongnam by then have already been arrested, the panic in the school continued to increase because of other gangs closely, and even occasionally have to give "lessons" simply to occupy the students time while they didn’t find new teachers. The number of girls began to decrease from there and they had to make the decision to turn the school into a school only for boys. And after the death of parents Yongguk he failed to keep things to be like that and less and less students were studying in that school until the current situation happens.

The big dream of Yongguk currently was to rebuild the school that their parents created and loved.

One mistake made by his brother was enough to end his life and forces him to become a member of a gang too. With the main objective to protect the school and find out who "helped" the death of their parents...

*Flashback*

Yongguk had turned 18 a short time ago, he was in his last year before college, because of his intelligence and desire to be independent if only for a while Yongguk was attending a different school instead of attending his parents school, while Yongnam that was a year late and for that very reason had been transferred to his parents school.

Yongguk was busy with his tests and studying for future examinations without time for anything else (despite his strong appearance, he was a person with a lot of intelligence and a great future). He failed to give attention to his brother and what happened two days after Yongguk rejected hear his brother Yongguk blamed himself for a few years.

Yongguk had just come out of his second class when he received a call from his mother, had to be something important because his mother never called him in times of classes.

"Yongguk, please you have to come quick." - That's what she said when he answered the phone, for tone of his voice was nervous and scared, something really bad had happened.

He did not want to make things worse so instead of asking questions he just answered

"I’m on my way"

He went to the staff room and explained to his homeroom teacher that something bad had happened but did not know what exactly.

The teacher knowing Yongguk let him go without raising questions. And so it was, when he was allowed left school and went as fast as he could to his parent’s school.

15 minutes later when he was near the school he was only able see a police car and an ambulance and someone being transported completely covered to the ambulance followed by a couple in which the woman just screamed

"My girl, my baby, my little princess"

While the woman screamed a man, perhaps the husband and father of the girl was holding her and was giving caressing her arms trying to calm her down as he cried silently. What the hell had happened there?

Once Yongguk got through the confusion and meet up with his mother the first thing he saw was tears in her eyes and soon after his father being interrogated by police.

"What happened?" - He asked his mother.

"Yong ... Yongnam ... he ... he ..." - she couldn’t form a specific sentence because of her crying.

A few minutes later his father came to them.

"Did you see Yongnam? He talked to you?" - He asked

"No, Dad, but what happened? Why is everyone asking about Yongnam?"

"Did you see that girl being taken to the hospital?"

"Yes….What happened to her?"

“Yongnam did it”

"He what?" - Yongguk was already annoyed, nobody told him what really had happened

"He killed her ... with his own hands, and has now vanished I do not know where to."

"That's impossible, he can be bad and rebellious but he is not capable of killing, why would he do something like that?"

"Nobody knows"

"It is him, it is him, that’s the one who killed her"

Those words were addressed to Yongguk. Then he realized that yes, his twin had actually killed someone, that his twin committed a crime, and it was not something like a robbery it was something truly unforgivable he had killed someone.

After the confusion and have been arrested for 3 days for having the same face that his twin he was finally released when they found the real killer, his twin. Yongguk returned home to his own parents. The school he attended heard of the situation after the event and informed Yongguk’s parents that they could not accept him to that school again because the students would be scared. (Even though they had no reason for it).

Passed a few months, Yongguk now had stopped studying completely and just helped his parents at school, his parents and his sister decided to once again visit Yongnam as usual that day of the week. This time Yongguk was not going with them to finish up some documents for school and just walked with his parents to the car and stood until he saw his parents turn down the street.

Unfortunately before his parents turning the street there was an explosion and the car where they went along with his sister was "blown up". This is the last image that Yongguk has of his parents and his sister.... From that day, he only visited Yongnam once to realize that this horrendous crime was done by jealousy, and inform his brother of death of his parents and sister.

He knew that that crime had been committed by some gang that got to settle things with Yongnam but Yongguk was not going to miss the person who committed this crime. After entering BAP… He found out who committed the crime and without descending to the level of that person just threatened and "tortured" as a form of notice so they didn’t do something like that again and after that the gang known as black gang stopped appearing, began to be least talked about and I think even moved out of the country.

*End Flashback*

The Yongguk’s life had not been easy in the last 5/6 years, but starting today with the help of the new good will of his twin as well as Himchan and the help the rest of the members of his gang there was still a possibility that it would improve from now on.

“Guk… I really didn’t”

“It’s ok. Really, now the thing that I wanted to talk with you… first listen to me the give me your opinion.” – Yongguk interrupted Himchan

“Sure” – He answered

“My brother came back for what belong also to him… the school, he says he wants to start a new life. I don’t want to give him part of the school because I know he would never start something serious and will go for the easy way, and I don’t want him to go sell drugs to our students, so what I thought was he could help us reconstruct the school as I was planning starting from the other side of where he give classes. What do you think?

__________________________________________________________________________________

What do you think it will be Himchan answer?

Sorry for the late update but i couldn't put my ideas into the writing.... I will try to update this fic more and give up of the others that i am currently writing until i finish this one. So that i don't get all of the ideas for all of themin my head and then i can't write it T.T

Btw.... if you read my other fic which one do you think i should update after I finish writing this one?