Training a new gangster & the return of the Beats

By Mistake or by Fate

The next morning Yongguk was the first one to wake up, he noticed Zelo sleeping peacefully in the bed on the other side of the room and let him sleep for a little longer and then went to the kitchen to make some coffee, a little after Himchan showed up.

“Good Morning” – Himchan said to Yongguk

“Morning” – He replied

“You are only going to drink coffee again? Try to eat something, I’m going to make toast for the elders and cereals for the youngers, what do you want?”

“I will go to the group of the elders”

“That’s what I thought” – Himchan laughed – “Then do me a favor, while I do breakfast go wake up the rest, please.”

“Ok. Hime… in a minute”

“Oh, by the way don’t wake up Daehyun and let Zelo sleep till 8:00, he needs to sleep for a little bit longer for the training later.”

“Ok… I will wake up Youngjae first, so that he can help you” – Yongguk said and Himchan nodded in agreement

Yongguk was going to Youngjae and Daehyun room when he saw a little Jongup lost more that he used to, of course he just woke up and noticed Himchan wasn’t there, he was looking for him, but you could see that he was still sleepy.

“Jongupie…” – He looked at Yongguk after being called – “Hime is in the kitchen, do you need help to get there or you can make it there on your own”

“No… Thanks hyung, I can go there by myself” – Jongup said while smiling and passing by his hyung going to the kitchen where his lover was, already making breakfast for everyone.

Yongguk was then outside Daejae room, it was better not to knock, since Himchan told him not to wake up Daehyun. He went in and look to both beds to see with one was Youngjae. One of the boys was covered to his head, and the other was covered to his waist but sleeping with a mask.

Yongguk tried to wake up Youngjae by shaking him up but it didn’t work, he tried to call his name, it didn’t work, tried to take the cover of his head, but it didn’t work, tried to call him again, still the same it just woke up Daehyun instead of Youngjae.

“Can’t wake him up?” – Daehyun asked

“Not really… I thought he was the easiest to wake up.”

Daehyun got of bed and went to Youngjae bed and called him in a sort of angelical voice.

“Youngjae-ah, it’s time to wake up…Youngjae-ah, breakfast is ready, wake up now Youngjae-ah” – Daehyun called while tapping Youngjae lightly.

Youngjae woke up then, it looks like beside being a very smart gangster he was a “little” bit of a mummy’s Boy

As soon as Youngjae put the cover down, Daehyun was already asleep in his bed like nothing had happen.

“Youngjae, can you help Himchan in the kitchen? We have to leave in an hour and we still have a lot to do”

“Sure hyung I will go now” – Youngjae answered and went to the kitchen.  

Since Jongup was already awake he needed to wake up Zelo now, the young boy needed more sleep then the others because his training was going to be more intense than the other, but either way he had to get used to wake up early.

Yongguk went to his room and saw the big baby in his bed, Guk thought the sight was too cute, but unfortunately he had to wake him up.

“Zelo-ah… wake up, come on it’s time for breakfast”

Zelo was dreaming of him… the one that he felt attracted to, in just the little time they were together, and without realizing he hugged Yongguk since he was to close, Guk found it a little bit strange and got a surprised but found it cute also and started moving his hand on the younger’s back trying to wake him up.

“Zelo-ah, wake up now, it’s getting late”

“Hmmmm…gukie hyung.” – Zelo said without noticing, as soon as he open his eyes he got so surprised that he let go of Yongguk and the said boy fell to the ground, Zelo got up and asked:

“Omo…hyung, I’m sorry, I’m so sorry”

“pfffff….pahahahaha, it’s ok Zelo, don’t worry” – Yongguk answered Zelo, but stopped laughing when he realized what he was doing. He really didn’t know why he acted like that around the younger boy, he never acted like that with Himchan or Jongup and he knew both from a long time ago.

After they calmed down, they had breakfast all together, cleaning the stuffs and got ready to leave to school to start Zelo’s trainings and to train the other new members of B.A.P.

They arrived to school at 9 o’clock and as soon as they arrived they started the trainings, Zelo stated to mess up and started to dance to the music since Jongup put some music to help with the trainings. Jongup noticed of course and so he decided that since Zelo like to dance they would train the moves as if they were dance moves, that way Zelo would learn them quickly and would like to learn and he would not get that tired.

Daehyun got there an hour later, Yongguk didn’t mind at all because he knew that Daehyun was a great fighter and he also knew that even if he was late he would show up.

They stayed at school until late and when they decided to go back home it was already dinner time, Himchan offered to make something quickly for dinner since they were all tired, and Zelo said that he would help, he somehow felt bad if he didn’t help his hyung. As soon as Zelo got up he fell flat on top of Yongguk legs, Yongguk got a little bit startled, he thought that Zelo was hurt somewhere, the truth is that the youngest had fallen asleep because of exhaustion of the training, Yongguk could hear him snoring softly.

He stood up and informed the other that would take him to bed so that he could rest and he would return for dinner. As soon as he turned back at the members of his gang he let a smile escape his lips, never had anything so cute in his arms, neither that dog he had when he was little could be cuter than the youngest.

Shortly after Yongguk returned, Himchan had just done dinner with help from Youngjae and Jongup was by the table, tiredness was such that they ate as quickly that might, and left the baths for the next day, except for one of the members, Daehyun.

As soon as, there was silence in the house, despite the noise not so much due to fatigue, Yongguk sat on the couch for a bit, before heading to bed.

When he sat down he got a sign saying that the creator wanted to talk to him.

Yongguk felt the monitor come to life, and the creator appeared on the other side, but unlike all the other times it did not seem very amused, something bad had or was about to happen.

"Yongguk"

"Creator, is it necessary call the others?"

"No. This is just for you, do not want to worry anyone else and having to explain the whole story."

"But what's the matter?"

"Yongnam... he's back, he was released this afternoon. I want you to be very careful with him. Give him the benefit of the doubt but do not let him have not even suggest something for the school, it is best to put him to do something so that he has no contact with students at all, if not you know what can happen and our goal is not that."

"But why? After what he did he does not deserve second chances ... Only one shot, one chance, it was the creator who made us believe that ..."

"I know, but either way he is your brother and it is better to keep him around we do not want he goes by getting confusion in your name, since the man as the same face as you."

"Yes, I understand"

"One more thing ... needless to say this to others, speaks only with Himchan, for him to give you a hand and give you some ideas, two heads are better than one, and wait for  Yongnam head to you, Do not seek for him. Yongguk protects the newer members of the group, not physically but psychologically, I do not want them to believe the lies of Yongnam and create another group to throw us down, but put special attention to Zelo, he is an important piece in our group, he is the soul of our group, our inner strength, do not forget that. Have a good night rest and tomorrow speak with Himchan to think of something. Good night”

"Good night."

And with that the creator disappeared, and Yongguk went to bed, but without both knew, one of the members of the group heard everything that happened.

Daehyun heard and realized that this guy, Yongnam, was something bad and that he was about to return, now lacked figure out what the hell is this man, twin of Yongguk, as he realized, wanted to return to his brother, but there was only thing he knew.

Never trust Yongnam, and in that case, he would have to always be with one of the most innocent members of the group, so he could protect him from this man, since the other would be protected by the leader Yongguk.