Introducing Moon Jongup

By Mistake or by Fate

  • 18 years old
  • He is really friendly and is always smiling, sometimes e gets a little bit lost in his on thougts but he is the onewho know how to cherish a true friendship 
  • No one know the real Jongup and they never know what is hethinking about when he gets lost in his thoughts.

 

The one that is always smyling, he just won’t stop smiling, but at the same time he looks a little lost of the world. He confirmed me that he was teaching fight moves because sometimes it looks like you are dancing, and he loves to dance, he also told me they have a dance crew in the school and if I wanted to join I have to talk to him. Immediately afterhe told me that, I said that I wanted to join because dancing is the only thing that makes me happy right now.

He actualy showed me his I.D. to prove that he was only a year old than me.

“Beside being your teacher, I want to be your friend because you are the only one that as an age closer to mine” – said Teacher Jongup smiling- “by the way you can call me hyung or Jongup hyung if you want.                                                                            

 

                                               

“Why don't you call him oppa, little boy” – Said someoone pasing by.

Only after hearing that, I found out that the classrom was full of students.

“Well” – Said Jongup – “he is the new student, also the new maknae of the school, by age and by look?” – Jongup eyed him up and down – “Ok. Maybe just by age and face.”

“Yo, Jongup. He is tall as how old is he, and what is his name” – asked a student.

“Look out for your language, I may be younger that you but here I want a little bit of respect. Please introduce yourself” – Hyung whispered to me the last part.

“My name is… Zelo, and I’m 16 years old doing 17 in October and I’m 184 centimeters”

“OMG… he really is tall as f…. What did you eat when you were younger?”

“OK. People, stop it and start moving to the free room of school, group class. We are going to hear what Bang teacher as to say” – Jongup almost screamed as they all started to leave to the free room of the school.

All the students were in the room, and I saw another two persons that I I think that were teachers but I don’t know them.

“unfortunatly” – Teacher Bang  talked a litle bit loud so that everyone stops talking after all the persons in the room stoped talking he continued – “this two teacher that we love somuch are going to leave the school”

The students started talking again and making noises.

“shut up” – said teacher Bang a little bit loud again.

He then continued:

“well, as I was saying teacher Woo Jongna and lee Jaein (names made by me xD) are going to leave the school to go to other country. And before yoou ask, I tell you, you guys don’t need to know why. So now you have all this day out of classes to say goodbye and you all know that we are going to be in more group classes than before, because there is only 3 teacher in this school. Behabe yourselfs util I can find more teacher to teach in this school. You guys can say goodbye. You are dissmised”

Theacher Bang leaved the room, after that I started to watch the other students behavior while saying goodbye to the two teachers.

I noticed a boy in a corner of the room wearing a mask that covered his mouth until his chin.

“that boy over there is Jung Daehyun. And I’m Yoo Yongjae”- said a student appearing from behind me, aparently named youngjae.